amazon account suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 11-03-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default amazon account suspended

Hello
I received such a letter
these goods were not sold
I think this is due to the deterioration of my account metrics
I want to return the money from my account - ready to be banned
The main thing to withdraw money
There are no invoices
If nothing is provided - the account will be banned
Can I cash out later?
But I will not give them ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoices - therefore there will be no falsification of documents!
Many are afraid that the Amazon will take the money itself

Hello,

We are reviewing your Amazon seller account for the reason(s) listed below. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon.

Funds will not be transferred to you, but will stay in your account while we work with you to address these concerns. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

In order to sell on Amazon again, please address the following concern(s):

Learn more about account reviews, in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200320980).

Here are a few things to consider as you work on resolving this:
--Listing: Is the product accurately described on Amazon? Have you ensured that there is no ambiguity and the customer is well informed?
--Packaging: Is the product in its original packaging as listed on Amazon?

{4.} You are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is provided below:

-------------------------------------
ASIN: B002GQD0XK

BRAND: Neiko

TITLE: Neiko Pro Tools 12 lb. Dead Blow Hammer

ASIN: B007SX2MI0

TITLE: Neiko Roloc Type 2-Inch Flap Disc, Zirconia, 100 Grit, 10 Pieces

ASIN: B000LRJZ8U

TITLE: Neiko 10657 Portable 120V Die Grinder Rotary Tool, Flexible Shaft | Complete Kit with Bits & Accessories | 40-Piece Set

Please send us the following information:
-- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
-- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
-- If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
-- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

Please send all of the information requested above to pq-seller-assessment@amazon.com.

We will review your information and decide if you may sell on Amazon again. If you do not send the required information within 17 days, we may no longer allow you to sell on Amazon.

Learn more about our policies in Seller Central Help:
-- Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/201165970)
-- Intellectual Property Violations (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/201361070)
-- Policies and Agreements (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/521)
${DELETE ABOVE IF YOU ARE ONLY TAKING MRI ENFORCEMENT}
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-03-2018
Threadstarter  

Default Re: amazon account suspended

will return the money if you do not send anything? I know that the account will be banned
Old 12-05-2018

Longevity: 33%

This isn't going to help.
Old 12-07-2018

Any news? Same here
Old 12-24-2018

Longevity: 30%

Same here
Old 12-26-2018

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin_andrey View Post
Hello
I received such a letter
these goods were not sold
I think this is due to the deterioration of my account metrics
I want to return the money from my account - ready to be banned
The main thing to withdraw money
There are no invoices
If nothing is provided - the account will be banned
Can I cash out later?
But I will not give them ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoices - therefore there will be no falsification of documents!
Many are afraid that the Amazon will take the money itself

Hello,

We are reviewing your Amazon seller account for the reason(s) listed below. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon.

Funds will not be transferred to you, but will stay in your account while we work with you to address these concerns. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

In order to sell on Amazon again, please address the following concern(s):

Learn more about account reviews, in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200320980).

Here are a few things to consider as you work on resolving this:
--Listing: Is the product accurately described on Amazon? Have you ensured that there is no ambiguity and the customer is well informed?
--Packaging: Is the product in its original packaging as listed on Amazon?

{4.} You are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is provided below:

ASIN: B002GQD0XK

TITLE: Neiko Pro Tools 12 lb. Dead Blow Hammer

ASIN: B007SX2MI0

TITLE: Neiko Roloc Type 2-Inch Flap Disc, Zirconia, 100 Grit, 10 Pieces

ASIN: B000LRJZ8U

TITLE: Neiko 10657 Portable 120V Die Grinder Rotary Tool, Flexible Shaft | Complete Kit with Bits & Accessories | 40-Piece Set

Please send us the following information:
-- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
-- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
-- If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
-- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

Please send all of the information requested above to pq-seller-assessment@amazon.com.

We will review your information and decide if you may sell on Amazon again. If you do not send the required information within 17 days, we may no longer allow you to sell on Amazon.

Learn more about our policies in Seller Central Help:
-- Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/201165970)
-- Intellectual Property Violations (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/201361070)
-- Policies and Agreements (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/521)
${DELETE ABOVE IF YOU ARE ONLY TAKING MRI ENFORCEMENT}

I got this email because I was selling STARBUCKS tumbler. They claim it's inauthentic but I bought the bloody thing from a Starbucks outlet! We are the victim of a very sad society.

It's not about whether the item is really authentic, it's about what amazon thinks. If they think its not original then its not original. You can beg, plea all you want, they will not listen.

Last edited by mcdsweet98; 12-26-2018 at 09:57 PM.