Uaccount - Page 11 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 04-21-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Re: Uaccount

sorry isn't uaccount safe now?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-21-2018

Longevity: 51%

It is safe, normally reviews comes to account when you trigger their red zone

Which includes:

Too much money paid in account all of sudden

Taking out big amounts from account

too fast to withdraw like you paid £100 yesterday and you taking out the whole £100 the next day

start with slow amounts build a trust they works same like paypal

This is my personal experience i am running 5 different Uaccounts and thats best of my knowledge

Last edited by USB; 04-21-2018 at 11:16 PM.
Old 04-22-2018

Longevity: 44%

So are you uaccounts all running? Limitation should be a particular case I guess
Old 04-24-2018

Longevity: 34%

i just registered on their site, and the card should be delivered to me a few days later. But when i added my bank account on paypal it shows : 'We're sorry, we're not able to process your request. Please try again later.'

what should i do?
Old 04-24-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 35%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffquid View Post
i just registered on their site, and the card should be delivered to me a few days later. But when i added my bank account on paypal it shows : 'We're sorry, we're not able to process your request. Please try again later.'

what should i do?
Because it's a new bank account, it's the same for others, try tomorrow and will almost certainly be ok
Old 06-21-2018

Longevity: 37%

Are these still "safe"? I just figured out i could upgrade my old ffress accounts to uaccounts so cards on the way.

Are they ok with mismatched names, for example is john smith and jonathon smith going to raise flags? What about john smith and jane doe?

I read somewhere back somebody got flagged for withdrawing 2000 .. if people get paid salaries in why is 2000 even a flag? :S
Old 06-24-2018

I've been using my uaccount for several months now without any problems.
Old 06-25-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza View Post
I've been using my uaccount for several months now without any problems.
How much ££ per month and split between how many accounts? Also do all your paypal names match the bank name? PM if you do not want to say on the open forum
Old 07-07-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigloganbt View Post
How much ££ per month and split between how many accounts? Also do all your paypal names match the bank name? PM if you do not want to say on the open forum

Great how the only quantifiable data people post on this forum is their attempts to boost their post count
Old 07-18-2018

Longevity: 36%

Hello guys,
I need advice.I been using Stealth Ebay and Paypal accounts and open bank account in Uaccount to withdraw cash under my real name.I did withdraw cash from paypal account into bank account 3 times but today i received latter from Nationwide i do surmise this is Uaccount bank?

Latter
Dear MR ......
We're getting in touch about an application we have received in your name.The information we have received suggests that details may have been used by another person to impersonate you.We have made decision to decline this application.If this is genuine,another application will need to be submitted either online or in branch and we ask that you send a photo of your Passport or Driving License and utility bill or bank statement less that 3 months old to SIDBankAppVetting@nationwide.co.uk quoting reference number above.

1.This normal procedure?
2.Can i still withdraw from paypal under different name?
3.If they ask me who this person sending you money?
Any advice guys???
Thanks
Old 07-18-2018
Executive [VIP]

? So what's Uaccount got to do with Nationwide?
Old 07-18-2018
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
He's made a separate thread about it to, I don't get it either...
Old 07-18-2018

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 58%

Got this today from U account

Hi ,

We're getting in touch because sometimes we need to ask for more information about how a customer is using their account, in order to satisfy regulatory requirements placed upon us by law.

This usually applies to new accounts or accounts where some of the transactions seem a little unusual for a personal account. These guidelines mean we need to understand, and in some scenarios obtain evidence of where our customers are receiving money from (known as source of funds).

We can see that you have received a large number of payments into your account from PayPal, which is not consistent with a personal account. Could you please help us to understand the reason for the payments?

If the PayPal account used to send the money is in your name, please provide us with two screenshots: one of the screen showing that the PayPal account is in your name and at your address, and one of the screen showing your PayPal transaction history, so that we can match up the payments into your U account. In addition, we need to know where these funds are coming from – for example, if you are running a store on eBay, we would need to see screenshots of these same two screens from within your eBay account.

The more detail you provide about these transactions, the easier it will be for us to complete our review. Any evidence you can supply will also help us speed things up.

I have enabled the ability for you to attach documents to this message, so if there is anything in addition to the above that you can think of which might help us to understand where you are receiving this money from, please include this when you reply. The Other section of our FAQs give some examples of things you can use to evidence source of funds (www.uaccount.uk/frequently-asked-questions).

I look forward to hearing from you and please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Thank you in advance.
Old 07-18-2018

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by learner00780 View Post

Hi ,

We're getting in touch because sometimes we need to ask for more information about how a customer is using their account, in order to satisfy regulatory requirements placed upon us by law.

This usually applies to new accounts or accounts where some of the transactions seem a little unusual for a personal account. These guidelines mean we need to understand, and in some scenarios obtain evidence of where our customers are receiving money from (known as source of funds).

We can see that you have received a large number of payments into your account from PayPal, which is not consistent with a personal account. Could you please help us to understand the reason for the payments?

If the PayPal account used to send the money is in your name, please provide us with two screenshots: one of the screen showing that the PayPal account is in your name and at your address, and one of the screen showing your PayPal transaction history, so that we can match up the payments into your U account. In addition, we need to know where these funds are coming from – for example, if you are running a store on eBay, we would need to see screenshots of these same two screens from within your eBay account.

The more detail you provide about these transactions, the easier it will be for us to complete our review. Any evidence you can supply will also help us speed things up.

I have enabled the ability for you to attach documents to this message, so if there is anything in addition to the above that you can think of which might help us to understand where you are receiving this money from, please include this when you reply. The Other section of our FAQs give some examples of things you can use to evidence source of funds (www.uaccount.uk/frequently-asked-questions).

I look forward to hearing from you and please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Thank you in advance.
How much money were you putting through your accounts to get this?

It seems like Uaccount are basically a paypal 2.0, slightly better but they are still a single point of failure if you have 5+ accounts with them and want to run all your Ebay money through them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamsym For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (06-06-2019)
Old 07-19-2018

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
Sorry confusion i was thinking Uaccount maybe under the same bank Nationwide.But looks like this latter not related to my Uaccount.
Old 07-19-2018

I withdrawn £450.00 from one paypal and £230.00 from another.

The account balance was £1200.00

They have not restriced the account.I can still transfer funds etc
Old 07-19-2018

Shall I tell them that these ebay accounts are on friends name and I work with them?
Old 07-19-2018

Longevity: 38%

Quote:

Hi ,

Thank you in advance.
Presuming the PayPal account is in a stealth name? Just use PS or the inspect element function on the PayPal account to give them what they're asking for
Old 07-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Btw you are posting a lot of identifying information about yourself, not a good idea
Old 07-30-2018
MU

Uaccount still works for me
Old 08-12-2018

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
I withdrawn £450.00 from one paypal and £230.00 from another.

The account balance was £1200.00

They have not restriced the account.I can still transfer funds etc
Hi Can i ask how much you have going through Uaccount each month to get that message from them?

Also did you get it resolved with them?

I have just started using them so would like to stay below the radar if possible. I have three accounts with them so spreading it out is easy but would like to keep all three live all the same.

PM if you prefer. I would have sent this in private only being new i have to make 10 posts first
Old 08-12-2018

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsolu View Post
Uaccount still works for me
What amounts per month are you putting through?