eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ? - Page 21 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 11-09-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Ok so i contacted my bank they can change my address no problem, so bank statement address is easy to change.

Just hire mailbox service.

So i will use my real name but they will think its a different person with same name.

But date if birth? How do i get round that?

I have had my eBay Stealth account for 3.5 years and been earning £1.5K/per week I'd hate to go back to zero income.

Last option is sisters or mother details.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-09-2020

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanreeko View Post
Good work. So it looks possible to create stealth accounts with names similar to real name, stealth address date of birth phone number, ip etc and then upload real id and verify bank card by trustly and seems to go through, I'll give it a try at some point as I have till January to move one of mine over. My only question would be how many times you could do this on you real id without them being connected?...
I would not do it more then once per ID and bank account!

1 stealth = 1 real account ( do not connect more then one stealth account to Your real bank , Im talking about Managed payments)

Bear in mind they can link similar accounts I had recently got suspended for matching details with other user

Also I had mentioned before that Im struggling with one of My real ebay+ real docs+ managed payments ( they can not confirm details) All legit

Sorry to confuse You guys just trying to be honest !
Old 11-09-2020

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
I find it strange that eBay do this why would they need to check your account again and then suspend it
Not sure if the account is checked twice. Could be when docs are submitted, you will get the initial acceptance for MP, which may not affect current listings or account for now and carry on as normal, due to the information marked as "Pending". Once the information has been verified, the account will be moved on to MP or banned.

Last edited by defwax7; 11-09-2020 at 04:40 PM.
Old 11-11-2020

Guys thanks for all the info you are putting up, just wanted to run something past with you guys, i purchased an account around 6 months on totally different details to mine, my account accounts were suspended around 8 months ago, and anything i try to open on my home address gets banned, got an email from ebay that they want me to register for MP by mid January, if i was to change my account name at the second stage when registering for Managed payments ( Update Account info) would that give me a better chance, also has anyone used their own name but a different bank account to which their old suspended ebay was linked to and managed to get through?

Thanks in advance
Old 11-12-2020

Longevity: 52%

It could be possible it is just a name issue with the bank - (not address) so you could change the name and see if this then passes?
this would then also allow for multiple accounts as the address would be different on all accounts?
this is just a stab in the dark however

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfumehut View Post
Guys thanks for all the info you are putting up, just wanted to run something past with you guys, i purchased an account around 6 months on totally different details to mine, my account accounts were suspended around 8 months ago, and anything i try to open on my home address gets banned, got an email from ebay that they want me to register for MP by mid January, if i was to change my account name at the second stage when registering for Managed payments ( Update Account info) would that give me a better chance, also has anyone used their own name but a different bank account to which their old suspended ebay was linked to and managed to get through?

Thanks in advance
Old 11-12-2020

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uavmods View Post
I find it strange that eBay do this why would they need to check your account again and then suspend it, have you been getting payments sent to your bank account OK?
yes after 2 weeks of payment bang it gone missing...
Old 11-13-2020

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenkomenta View Post
yes after 2 weeks of payment bang it gone missing...
This is really weird, Kenkomenta. Were these accounts with full stealth details? Which banks were you using?
Old 11-13-2020

Quote:

Thanks in advance
Yes, You can switch stealth account to real one using Your old details which where banned on ebay.

It doesn't matter when You change name on ebay account , I did both ways.

1. changed name then registered on MP
2. did not change nothing and ebay changed all My details automatically to match My new ID.

I did two in total they both are working fine no issues.

So far they haven't requested any proof of address.
Old 11-13-2020

Longevity: 52%

Yet so many people being suspended after acceptance of docs and then following the go live date on MP??
there must be a process you and a couple of others are using to pass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99p View Post
Yes, You can switch stealth account to real one using Your old details which where banned on ebay.

It doesn't matter when You change name on ebay account , I did both ways.

1. changed name then registered on MP
2. did not change nothing and ebay changed all My details automatically to match My new ID.

I did two in total they both are working fine no issues.

So far they haven't requested any proof of address.
The Following User Says Thank You to richie2065 For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (11-13-2020)
Old 11-14-2020

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekko View Post
This is really weird, Kenkomenta. Were these accounts with full stealth details? Which banks were you using?
Full stealth using payoneer and some other company bank.
Old 11-15-2020

Longevity: 51%

With all due respect to the user 99p, didn't your account get restricted? I thought I read that a few pages back..
Old 11-15-2020

All accounts working well, no issues ( high turnover accounts)

Only one of the accounts had a soft suspension after selling for 1 month using MP and ebay is requesting payslip or any other proof of the employment.

I have been now appealing this for the last 2-3 weeks , no results yet, just being redirected to different departments (all communication via emails)

No positive results so far. I will reply here the outcome
Old 11-15-2020

Longevity: 24%

Proof of employment? That's odd, what about invoices or supplier docs?
Old 11-15-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 94%

How many accounts have you done this with?

Quote:

Only one of the accounts had a soft suspension after selling for 1 month using MP and ebay is requesting payslip or any other proof of the employment.

I have been now appealing this for the last 2-3 weeks , no results yet, just being redirected to different departments (all communication via emails)

Old 11-15-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaywanton View Post
Proof of employment? That's odd, what about invoices or supplier docs?
I agree with You ,it is very odd , they never requested this before. Also account is fully legit was created couple of years before with sales history, top rated and
5k feedback

I had lost many accounts and before suspension they would always request suppliers info+ invoices as a standard. Anyway most suspension would come from paypal , Now ebay is in charge and they will request whatever they like as far as I see.
Old 11-15-2020

Longevity: 24%

Is it for proof of employment that you sell on ebay? Or another job?

Could be game over if they randomly ask for employment slips :(
Old 11-16-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:

Lol what ? this just sounds made up to me.

Screenshot please.

Why on earth would they ask to see a payslip.
Old 11-16-2020

Thanks for all your replies, for example the stealth name on account is John Paul, and my own name is Peter Scott, if i change the name and address (which i used before which got me banned, has anyone tried doing this and been sucessful? as currently i feel that is a better option than trying to get through via stealth details. would love to hear you guys views on that!.

P.s thanks for all the advice you guys give on here, i joined about 4 or 5 months back and its been hugely benefical! so keep up the good work!
Old 11-16-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Thanks for all your replies, for example the stealth name on account is John Paul, and my own name is Peter Scott, if i change the name and address (which i used before which got me banned, has anyone tried doing this and been sucessful? as currently i feel that is a better option than trying to get through via stealth details. would love to hear you guys views on that!.

P.s thanks for all the advice you guys give on here, i joined about 4 or 5 months back and its been hugely benefical! so keep up the good work!
I did this.

But only in the managed payment portal, not on the ebay account itself. That still has stealth details although I have noticed ebay have manually updated it themselves using what I submitted in the managed payments portal.

Looks like to me they are letting banned people from back in the day back on now which is fantastic. Probably based on the accounts performance though and whether if you still pose a risk to them or not. AND the initial reason for your ban ufcourse.
Old 11-16-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
I did this.

But only in the managed payment portal, not on the ebay account itself. That still has stealth details although I have noticed ebay have manually updated it themselves using what I submitted in the managed payments portal.

Looks like to me they are letting banned people from back in the day back on now which is fantastic. Probably based on the accounts performance though and whether if you still pose a risk to them or not. AND the initial reason for your ban ufcourse.

Thanks, how long have been live for and had any issue?
Old 11-17-2020

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
i did this.

But only in the managed payment portal, not on the ebay account itself. That still has stealth details although i have noticed ebay have manually updated it themselves using what i submitted in the managed payments portal.

Looks like to me they are letting banned people from back in the day back on now which is fantastic. Probably based on the accounts performance though and whether if you still pose a risk to them or not. And the initial reason for your ban ufcourse.

no chance !
Old 11-17-2020

Longevity: 93%

Seems eBay might be back to their old ways. Account in good standing. Submitted docs for MP 2 weeks ago - all seems to have been ok and all of a sudden lastnight got the following.

I see some people in the US have had this, but has anyone in the UK?

As part of eBay’s security measures, we regularly screen activity on our platform for compliance with our policies.

eBay has identified a possible discrepancy with the information provided at the time of registration. Your account registration information (Name and Address) must match your government-issued ID. Accordingly, your account ****** has been suspended without appeal.

Last edited by frustr8ed; 11-17-2020 at 09:57 AM.