eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ? - Page 25 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 12-17-2020

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 23%
Default Re: eBay UK - Managed Payments ? How will we stealth ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Just put in your real information. They are going to run the details through an agency to check whether it's true.

If it's real, you win. Back to selling within hours.

If not, you have to send in docs. This is where you can potentially lose the account ...
Its real information so should be fine with the agency check.

I already have another real account signed up to MP using this same person as the business owner (also sole trader). Not sure if this will cause anything to flag up.

James I remember you say you have two accounts now in the same name. Did you convert both of these from stealth? and is the business owner info exactly the same on each and no issues so far?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-16-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%

So just to clarify things, when you put in your real info you put in your real name, address, contact number etc and bank account details or doesn't it matter about the address and contact number providing the address and contact number actually exist?
Old 01-16-2021

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celox View Post
So just to clarify things, when you put in your real info you put in your real name, address, contact number etc and bank account details or doesn't it matter about the address and contact number providing the address and contact number actually exist?

**Also would luv to know do we enter all our own details at mp signup or update ebay account prior? Thankyou - super nervous about this...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EV2011 For This Useful Post:
Bradd (03-08-2021), rafoman (02-09-2021)
Old 01-18-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 18%

Can the UK's escrow payments be successful
Old 01-18-2021
Threadstarter  

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%

So just to clarify, I put in my real info ... everything was working perfectly, receiving payments etc. And then they linked me to my suspended accounts from 3 years ago.

This method doesn't work for "stealth" and to be frank it never was stealth. Just a way to extend the period of selling.

My advice is make as many accounts as possible and have them ready to use to experiment with.
Old 01-19-2021

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
So just to clarify, I put in my real info ... everything was working perfectly, receiving payments etc. And then they linked me to my suspended accounts from 3 years ago.

This method doesn't work for "stealth" and to be frank it never was stealth. Just a way to extend the period of selling.

My advice is make as many accounts as possible and have them ready to use to experiment with.
Hi James, I believe you used your real info on multiple accounts. Have they linked all your accounts that used your real info or just one account?
Old 01-20-2021

Longevity: 43%

Hi,

Just to provide info regarding my own experience with MP, to see if it helps anyone.

I had 11 Ebay accounts and migrated all of them to MP.

5 of the accounts were suspended. For all of these 5 accounts, photo ID was requested and I provided f*ke (but very good!) passport pics.

For the 6 remaining accounts, I used real info, which came from wife, mother, brother, etc.

My advice would be to see if you can use trusted family, friends or colleagues details, along with their bank account details.
This will give you the maximum chance of migrating to MP successfully.

Good luck and be safe and healthy in 2021 x
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuffguy For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (01-27-2021), StealthHarry (05-25-2021)
Old 01-20-2021

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffguy View Post
Hi,

Just to provide info regarding my own experience with MP, to see if it helps anyone.

5 of the accounts were suspended. For all of these 5 accounts, photo ID was requested and I provided f*ke (but very good!) passport pics.

For the 6 remaining accounts, I used real info, which came from wife, mother, brother, etc.

My advice would be to see if you can use trusted family, friends or colleagues details, along with their bank account details.

And now all the money are going to your family and friends bank accounts?
Old 01-20-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Hi,

This is the only way to guarantee your income from ebay if all else fails.

But what did you in regards to the bank accounts ? are they not all going to your family members accounts ? Family members may be OK with me using their details but they certainly won't allow me to use their banks. The implications with tax / self assessment etc won't be worthwhile.
Old 01-23-2021

Longevity: 21%

Quote:

How soon did that happen after you were accepted onto MP?
Old 01-24-2021

Longevity: 55%

Quote:

Hi James, do you think the link was caused due to you using more than one account. I was banned maybe 7 years ago and i used all my old info and I still havent been linked yet! Only time will tell I suppose. I think we both converted ag the same time to MP I guess I will just sweat it out now and see. If this has happened to you then Ebay are obviously not giving old banned members a second chance which is what we all hoped!
Old 01-24-2021

Quote:
This is the only way to guarantee your income from ebay if all else fails.

But what did you in regards to the bank accounts ? are they not all going to your family members accounts ? Family members may be OK with me using their details but they certainly won't allow me to use their banks. The implications with tax / self assessment etc won't be worthwhile.
Hi buddy,

Yes, that is the only way to have a full end-to-end process that will work.

My brother, mother and wife all opened new bank accounts a few months ago, as I planned towards the MP migration. They agreed to let me have full online access to these accounts, as we all trust each other implicitly.
Initially, I sent a few hundred quid to each account and have been spending regularly on the card associated with each account, to show normal usage.

The only issue comes with moving the money out, if you then need to transfer it to your business bank account but hey, Ebay has always made us jump through hoops and nobody said it was going to be easy and that there wouldn't be some logistics to overcome!

That said, I do not know of a more robust solution and I realise everyone is waiting for a simpler solution - however, i don't know of a simpler solution, only the solution that works for me! If you have a better solution that works for you, then that is also OK (thumbs up)

Good luck in 2021 x
The Following User Says Thank You to tuffguy For This Useful Post:
StealthHarry (05-25-2021)
Old 01-24-2021

...further to my last message, I was also fearful of using my real name and home address, as a personal Ebay account was suspended 5 years ago, hence my foray into Stealthing.

However, I have now reverted one of my Ebay business accounts to my full limited company name with real home address but have amended my name so it is not (for example) Dave Smith but is now DM Smith, so have introduced my middle name.

The above has been fine so far and accepted for MP but I have everything crossed for the future!!
Old 01-24-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovydas556 View Post
And now all the money are going to your family and friends bank accounts?
Hi,

Yes, the alternative is to use your own bank account but with f*ke ID details.
However f*ke details didn't work for me and the f*ke passport pics led to suspended accounts in all 5 cases.

There is going to be pain and problems with every option but ultimately, you just need a workable solution, however difficult the transition to get there.

I think the only way to maintain multiple Ebay accounts now is to have multiple 'trusted partners.'
Old 01-25-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Hi buddy,

Yes, that is the only way to have a full end-to-end process that will work.

My brother, mother and wife all opened new bank accounts a few months ago, as I planned towards the MP migration. They agreed to let me have full online access to these accounts, as we all trust each other implicitly.
Initially, I sent a few hundred quid to each account and have been spending regularly on the card associated with each account, to show normal usage.

The only issue comes with moving the money out, if you then need to transfer it to your business bank account but hey, Ebay has always made us jump through hoops and nobody said it was going to be easy and that there wouldn't be some logistics to overcome!

That said, I do not know of a more robust solution and I realise everyone is waiting for a simpler solution - however, i don't know of a simpler solution, only the solution that works for me! If you have a better solution that works for you, then that is also OK (thumbs up)

Good luck in 2021 x
As long as the money is traceable I personally don't see the problem. It's all eventually ending up in your business account and you can show the source. That's the main thing.

It was the only way you could sell and your family members are happy to let you use their accounts to do it.
Old 01-25-2021

Longevity: 35%

I have two accounts, one which I transferrred over to managed payments using all my personal details legit and it has been going fine. My other account is fully stealth bought from here some time ago, it is getting lot's of "you must enrol with managed payments" messages with further restrictions etc.
The only option I can think of (other than just keep going with paypal until they pull the plug) is to change the details over to my wifes details, with a legit name, bank etc but it would be the same home address as my other account. My main worry is risking both accounts by using the same address on both ebay accounts.
At the moment I'm too nervous to even change the details on the stealth account in ebay before trying managed payments. Part of me is just thinking "let it run it's course and stick to one account" but it would be a shame to loose the setalth account as it is doing well.
The Following User Says Thank You to kizzidog For This Useful Post:
rafoman (02-09-2021)
Old 01-25-2021

Longevity: 73%

Quote:

Thanks for keeping us updated.

How long did it take until you were linked?
Old 01-25-2021

Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 175tom View Post
Hi James, do you think the link was caused due to you using more than one account. I was banned maybe 7 years ago and i used all my old info and I still havent been linked yet! Only time will tell I suppose. I think we both converted ag the same time to MP I guess I will just sweat it out now and see. If this has happened to you then Ebay are obviously not giving old banned members a second chance which is what we all hoped!
This is what I am planning to do with my main account too.

How long has it been since you signed up to MP?
Old 01-26-2021

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzidog View Post
My main worry is risking both accounts by using the same address on both ebay accounts.
I have the same problem, several members of my family/ house with the same adress on their banks.

But if you enter your bank by internet you can change the adress registered in the bank to the stealth one (while you are in the verification process with Managed Payments) and then once in M.P. change the adress in your bank to the original non ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one.

Does it make sense?, is it possible guys ... don't you think?
Old 02-01-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by aorcat View Post
I have the same problem, several members of my family/ house with the same adress on their banks.

But if you enter your bank by internet you can change the adress registered in the bank to the stealth one (while you are in the verification process with Managed Payments) and then once in M.P. change the adress in your bank to the original non ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one.

Does it make sense?, is it possible guys ... don't you think?
I can't see why that wouldn't work? Sounds like a plan to me.
Old 02-10-2021

I have been ALL over this site looking for the right solution before switching to MP.
I REALLY want to save my one, and ONLY one, stealth account I've had for the last 8 yrs.
My question is.....is UK different than US on switching to MP?
I'm reading lots of great advice from people and if it's totally different than I want to make sure I'm not reading advice on the UK ones.
Old 02-10-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyRenee1 View Post
I have been ALL over this site looking for the right solution before switching to MP.
I REALLY want to save my one, and ONLY one, stealth account I've had for the last 8 yrs.
My question is.....is UK different than US on switching to MP?
I'm reading lots of great advice from people and if it's totally different than I want to make sure I'm not reading advice on the UK ones.
UK is different, stick to the USA advice as you guys have SSN etc which we don't.