mp credit check - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 10-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Re: mp credit check

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilburnet View Post
JamesNorth101 you are of no use to anybody, shady comments as always over the years and keeping things secret. You have your opinion but hundreds are saying / confirming its the soft credit check.
Years ago hundreds were saying that the world was flat so numbers have no relevance

If it is or is not credit checks is just conjecture - no one knows so they come here and offer opinions as facts - I'm really not interested with what hundreds think

But show me proof and I will listen
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigblackdog For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (10-22-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-22-2020

Longevity: 80%

I have multiple accs on MP non are on electoral role .I do not doubt a credit check is done sometimes.If one person has had old skool stealth info activated since september 1st please let us know.Ive had multiple through september activated non ****.

Last edited by Christianm; 10-22-2020 at 11:24 AM.
Old 10-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianm View Post
I have multiple accs on MP non are on electoral role .I do not doubt a credit check is done sometimes.If one person has had old skool stealth info activated since september 1st please let us know.Ive had multiple through september activated non ****.
I have one account going live on Monday
Old 10-22-2020

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
Years ago hundreds were saying that the world was flat so numbers have no relevance

If it is or is not credit checks is just conjecture - no one knows so they come here and offer opinions as facts - I'm really not interested with what hundreds think

But show me proof and I will listen
Remember going back months ago some users on here were saying that at any day our PP withdraws would be blocked due to mismatch names. Well for me at least, it never came to fruition, To this day I can withdraw to my bank from PP with a mismatch name, no problem, about 9 months after the policy implementation.

As far as MP goes, who knows at this point, but id rather listen and take advise from users who have been in the business of creating stealth accounts for years and so forth.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebabe For This Useful Post:
JamesNorth101 (10-22-2020)
Old 10-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%
Talking Re: mp credit check

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebabe View Post
Remember going back months ago some users on here were saying that at any day our PP withdraws would be blocked due to mismatch names. Well for me at least, it never came to fruition, To this day I can withdraw to my bank from PP with a mismatch name, no problem, about 9 months after the policy implementation.
Yep which a lot of the older members said would likely never be an issue and we were attacked for it by certain users. It’s the same thing each time there is a ‘stealth ending issue’. It’s always best to gather the actual facts before giving opinion. In my opinion 😁
Old 10-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
I have one account going live on Monday
Same here. Hopefully it goes well for both of us!
Old 10-22-2020

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Same here. Hopefully it goes well for both of us!
hi just wanted to ask - did you send documents that were created and had mismatched names from the actual bank account name

Ive just had my account suspended i sent documents which had got approved and i was on the list but today account got suspended im just trying to figure out where i went wrong - maybe it was the fact they noticed the account name mismatched but ive seen it work for some people.

I also manually linked the bank account instead of signing into the bank when registering for mp.

thanks
Old 10-22-2020

Longevity: 81%

For the people who have accounts going live on Monday.

If the ID is creative you can kiss the account goodbye.
Old 10-22-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimo666 View Post
hi just wanted to ask - did you send documents that were created and had mismatched names from the actual bank account name

Ive just had my account suspended i sent documents which had got approved and i was on the list but today account got suspended im just trying to figure out where i went wrong - maybe it was the fact they noticed the account name mismatched but ive seen it work for some people.

I also manually linked the bank account instead of signing into the bank when registering for mp.

thanks
Is your account info stealth?
Old 10-23-2020

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilburnet View Post
JamesNorth101 you are of no use to anybody, shady comments as always over the years and keeping things secret. You have your opinion but hundreds are saying / confirming its the soft credit check.
What have you contributed to the forum?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zamzam For This Useful Post:
ebabe (10-23-2020), JamesNorth101 (10-23-2020)
Old 10-23-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Good luck to all with the MP going live on Monday
Old 10-23-2020

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Good luck to all with the MP going live on Monday
I still havent fully registered with MP they are asking for more info which I havent given them. Im still able to sell and receive funds. I take it that on the 26th i will be stopped from selling until i verify myself?
Old 10-23-2020

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 175tom View Post
I still havent fully registered with MP they are asking for more info which I havent given them. Im still able to sell and receive funds. I take it that on the 26th i will be stopped from selling until i verify myself?
Have ebay specifically told you that you must register by 26th October? For one of my big business accounts I have not been given any deadline by ebay
Old 10-23-2020

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
Have ebay specifically told you that you must register by 26th October? For one of my big business accounts I have not been given any deadline by ebay
I was given the 16th October on email. Since then all ive done is given the stealth name and real bank info and 2 days after it came back with that my info was wrong and are asking me to either link a bank account or upload a bank statement. Ive not do anything since, ive just left it and im getting funds and selling still. Im just wondering how long I can ride this out for really! Once its forced im going to have to ditch the business account and start over.
Old 10-23-2020

Longevity: 30%

Same story I have lots of stealth accounts and I am not going to register for MP.. I will wait and see.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 10-23-2020 at 11:11 AM.
Old 10-24-2020

I thought we were all on here to help each other
Ebay got us all fighting each other......

How about we all chip in and offer a bounty to who ever can solve this problem?
I am happy to pay anyone who can get me past MP
Old 10-24-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight17 View Post
I thought we were all on here to help each other
Ebay got us all fighting each other......

How about we all chip in and offer a bounty to who ever can solve this problem?
I am happy to pay anyone who can get me past MP
Willing to pay...be careful of random pms
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
DarkKnight17 (10-26-2020)
Old 10-24-2020

Longevity: 34%

It is likely that mass suspensions without emails come directly from adyen through the ebay system. eventually ebay do the whole theatre to get additional 3%-4% from turnover and they do it in a very unfortunate way , instead of creating their own in-house payment system like amazon , they have taken a third party company with zero understanding for ebay's business model. I think ebay will loosen the noose significantly in a couple of years , this will happen once they see that the revenue went down stronger than the money they hoped to receive additionally from payment processing. there is a reason why paypal never implemented such a system although they could have without problems. payment processing fees are too low , on average it is likely to be even less than 3% once adyen revenue , visa/mastercard fees and additional expenses are deducted so that mass suspensions will deliver massive hit to ebay , this is only a question of time...
Old 10-26-2020

They are always trying to turn into Amazon. And it will never work for them
Old 10-26-2020

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike75493245 View Post
It is likely that mass suspensions without emails come directly from adyen through the ebay system. eventually ebay do the whole theatre to get additional 3%-4% from turnover and they do it in a very unfortunate way , instead of creating their own in-house payment system like amazon , they have taken a third party company with zero understanding for ebay's business model. I think ebay will loosen the noose significantly in a couple of years , this will happen once they see that the revenue went down stronger than the money they hoped to receive additionally from payment processing. there is a reason why paypal never implemented such a system although they could have without problems. payment processing fees are too low , on average it is likely to be even less than 3% once adyen revenue , visa/mastercard fees and additional expenses are deducted so that mass suspensions will deliver massive hit to ebay , this is only a question of time...
I´m curious, what makes you think this is Ayden and not eBay suspending the accounts?
Old 10-26-2020

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekko View Post
I´m curious, what makes you think this is Ayden and not eBay suspending the accounts?
because ebay have put limitations on what is and is not acceptable with the new system , now suddenly many items that were allowed before are not allowed anymore due to adyen conditions. all this strongly suggests that the hunt for additional fees has made ebay submit to adyen and allow them to do as they please on the site
Old 10-27-2020

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%

In the USA it is not OK to do a hard credit check without permission and you can subscribe to credit karma and experience websites to check this for free and even if they have done a soft credit check. Our SSN is needed for collections if you go into debt with Ayden and not pay. If you have a company registered then they can not pull credit of the company rep nominated to represent the company. They could pull credit check on Dunn and Bradstreet for the company