MP payouts declined after successfully enrolled - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 11-23-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Re: MP payouts declined after successfully enrolled

Has anybody had a full stealth account pass MP recently? Please share if so?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-23-2020

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Same thing for me just now. 1 success (back in June) 2 fails
So you are using MP on 1 account, but had 2 that failed. What did you do with the one that was successful that was different to the other 2 that failed?
Old 11-23-2020

Nothing different. The only thing I can think of is the first was in the first batch of accounts to be moved to MP so there may have been more of a rush, and fewer checks
Old 11-23-2020

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 41%

Guys don't risk losing your income, just submit real details. Ebay are letting previously banned people back on as long as they have been running their accounts well.

And even if we are banned later down the line because ebay change their mind. It's better than taking the risk today and submitting made up info which will most definitely fail due to the intensive checks Ayden are doing.

Hopefully by Q4, 2021 we will have some solid stealth methods in place to create fresh accounts if needed. But until then don't take the risk. Submit real info. I now have 2 accounts converted from stealth to real info running sweet (thanks ebay - if you're reading).

Last edited by james_112233; 11-23-2020 at 02:46 PM.
Old 11-23-2020

Longevity: 69%

This seems sound advice. But are you using the same (real) info on both accounts?
Old 11-23-2020

Thanks James. To be clear do both accounts use the same previously banned real details? Also no issue with completely changing from stealth to real details?! Thanks!
Old 11-23-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%

One of my account was suspended because of not providing photo ID. I had no choice but uploading the docs. Can not use real address it may link to my Legit and suspend. Christmas shopping going on but my 80% income gone.
Old 11-23-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%

Any one tried well established stealth account details changed to their relatives legit name and address? Of course with permission. Then Ebay may not ask for docs or even if they ask MP should be verified with edit docs. Do you think bank will accept miss matched name for longer period of time?
Old 11-23-2020

Not going to lie if you didn't create this thread rafiqbd007 I was about to do exactly what you have done and would have potentially lost my big ebay store.

It's the big ebay stores that have been invited to MP first. My small stealths are still running on stealth but making nothing compared to what my accounts that are now on MP are.

So although you lost your accounts, I have to thank you as it swayed me towards just submitting my real info.

And yes, I have two ebay accounts with the same info. The first one took a week or two to get up and running. Second one was activated within 2 hours. No ID or statement on the second one as I used trustily to verify my identity. My first account I just needed to show my business bank account which I did.

Likewise on Etsy, I have never needed to show any form of ID what so ever and I have turned over thousands on Etsy so they aren't doing any "EU 2.5k" checks like Paypal did.

Like I said, Ayden are doing much deeper checks than paypal ever have and they are using agencies to do it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
Ill Be Back (11-24-2020), rafiqbd007 (11-23-2020), rafoman (01-05-2021)
Old 11-23-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiqbd007 View Post
Any one tried well established stealth account details changed to their relatives legit name and address? Of course with permission. Then Ebay may not ask for docs or even if they ask MP should be verified with edit docs. Do you think bank will accept miss matched name for longer period of time?
That will definitely work because as long as the person exists. Is on the electoral roll and you are using their bank account. It's not a stealth account at all. It's a real account that ebay think THEY are using, but in fact it's you using your relatives account.
Old 11-24-2020

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Not going to lie if you didn't create this thread rafiqbd007 I was about to do exactly what you have done and would have potentially lost my big ebay store.

It's the big ebay stores that have been invited to MP first. My small stealths are still running on stealth but making nothing compared to what my accounts that are now on MP are.

So although you lost your accounts, I have to thank you as it swayed me towards just submitting my real info.

And yes, I have two ebay accounts with the same info. The first one took a week or two to get up and running. Second one was activated within 2 hours. No ID or statement on the second one as I used trustily to verify my identity. My first account I just needed to show my business bank account which I did.

Likewise on Etsy, I have never needed to show any form of ID what so ever and I have turned over thousands on Etsy so they aren't doing any "EU 2.5k" checks like Paypal did.

Like I said, Ayden are doing much deeper checks than paypal ever have and they are using agencies to do it.
Hi James, with the two eBay accounts using the same info (real info) was this previously banned at all or is it still up and running. I just hope that it doesn't get linked in the future
Old 11-24-2020

Longevity: 34%

I personally think that everything with same details will get linked and will be going down as far as one of the accounts should go down. the only real question is whether ebay will be ready to forgive those that were suspended with these details before implementation of MP.

I think there is a good chance for those who were suspended without providing ID and without providing the date of birth back when they were suspended. Eventually ebay usually do not ask for ID and anyone could have registered accounts with any details , it does indeed make sense for ebay not to touch those people as far as they properly pass MP veri now

at the same I do not see a bright future for those whose business accounts with genuine details were suspended indefinitely before MP
Old 11-24-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Be Back View Post
Hi James, with the two eBay accounts using the same info (real info) was this previously banned at all or is it still up and running. I just hope that it doesn't get linked in the future
They were never previously banned or in trouble. As a matter of fact on one of them I attached 3 different PayPal's as I kept on failing to pass the 2.5k EU checks.

I also don't change IP anymore.

I think eBay care more about how you are running the account than anything.

Accounts have been strong for well over 2 years now and now both enrolled to MP with real details so no longer stealth. Let's hope they stay that way.
The Following User Says Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
Ill Be Back (11-24-2020)
Old 11-24-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike75493245 View Post
I personally think that everything with same details will get linked and will be going down as far as one of the accounts should go down. the only real question is whether ebay will be ready to forgive those that were suspended with these details before implementation of MP.

I think there is a good chance for those who were suspended without providing ID and without providing the date of birth back when they were suspended. Eventually ebay usually do not ask for ID and anyone could have registered accounts with any details , it does indeed make sense for ebay not to touch those people as far as they properly pass MP veri now

at the same I do not see a bright future for those whose business accounts with genuine details were suspended indefinitely before MP
Yes I was banned back in the day on a policy violation so they never had my ID or DOB on file ever.

And I think there is a good chance now if one account goes down they all go down due to the clear link.

This is by no means an alternative to stealth. It's a way to survive and keep the shop running. Eventually someone will figure out the correct stealth methods on MP where we can then create more accounts if needed.
Old 11-24-2020

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Guys don't risk losing your income, just submit real details. Ebay are letting previously banned people back on as long as they have been running their accounts well.

And even if we are banned later down the line because ebay change their mind. It's better than taking the risk today and submitting made up info which will most definitely fail due to the intensive checks Ayden are doing.

Hopefully by Q4, 2021 we will have some solid stealth methods in place to create fresh accounts if needed. But until then don't take the risk. Submit real info. I now have 2 accounts converted from stealth to real info running sweet (thanks ebay - if you're reading).
I am taking inspiration from you and going to use my real name address which was previously suspended. As its dead anyway trying mp stealth.

What we do till Q4,2021 is the worry. I think it might just be same as amazon where there's no chance of uk stealth.
The Following User Says Thank You to sugarlaces For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (11-24-2020)
Old 11-24-2020

I think in a few years ebay will become softer , the most monumental mistake they are making here is that they decided not to create an own payment system like paypal which could be developed using millions of ebay customers and then also be brought beyond ebay to make profits on other channels.

instead they decided to open a usual (even if large) merchant account with a usual credit card processing company and make all sellers become credit card merchants. this will drive up ebay profits with payments processing but will also drive down profits from selling fees and bring parts of the customer base to competition. in general I believe ebay will be forced to make access to MP much easier than it is today but this will only happen after reduction on selling fee profits
The Following User Says Thank You to mike75493245 For This Useful Post:
kellymariex (11-29-2020)
Old 11-24-2020

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
They were never previously banned or in trouble. As a matter of fact on one of them I attached 3 different PayPal's as I kept on failing to pass the 2.5k EU checks.

I also don't change IP anymore.

I think eBay care more about how you are running the account than anything.

Accounts have been strong for well over 2 years now and now both enrolled to MP with real details so no longer stealth. Let's hope they stay that way.
I hope so too. This is basically having a legit eBay store with more accounts linked onto them. If this is the case do you think you will be creating more business accounts using your real identity as you are able to open as many accounts as you'd like? If this works then it might even be easier.
Old 11-24-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Be Back View Post
I hope so too. This is basically having a legit eBay store with more accounts linked onto them. If this is the case do you think you will be creating more business accounts using your real identity as you are able to open as many accounts as you'd like? If this works then it might even be easier.
Happy with the 6 stores that I have. I have 4 more accounts to convert to MP but I will be deliberately sacrificing one with made up details just to see whether that works. I have quality docs for that one. And I don't really need that store as the others are doing better and always have. Im just waiting for the invite on the weak account.
The Following User Says Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
siriuscat (11-24-2020)
Old 11-24-2020

Longevity: 69%

Over the years I've sold (lowish quantity) on 3 non business, non stealth accounts. All linked to my legit paypal. I believe this was allowed (one for buying, one to sell etc). Has this changed? I dunno.

What are the chances of signing them all up to MP? A different (legit) bank account for each and the same real name/address and id if requested.

And will it be different for business accounts? I'm still trying to get my head around all this! Its the quantity of accounts that's the issue.

Last edited by siriuscat; 11-24-2020 at 02:26 PM.
Old 11-25-2020

Longevity: 81%

Quote:

Did you use your real and the same address for both?
Old 11-25-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by arshavin View Post
Did you use your real and the same address for both?
Yes real name, real address. Previously banned several years ago on a policy violation on ebay only.

Been using my stealth accounts with the SAME ip address and not following stealth rules at all.

Attached multiple paypal accounts over the years until I could get one to pass the 2.5k EU checks.

And now converted them to MP accounts with my real info.

All accounts also have an impeccable rating. No negative feedbacks. Items dispatched on time. No open cases, Fees paid on time <---- probably why ebay have let me stay on.
Old 11-25-2020

you can also see it as a second chance , many people were suspended by ebay in the past because of their own stupidity while not taking ebay seriously and later one when they started taking it seriously and running a real bsuiness their details had already been blacklisted