Setting up new eBay account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 08-25-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default Setting up new eBay account?

How are people setting up new eBay accounts with MP?

Im using real details, How long to wait to buy or sell after setting up account?
How much are you selling and over what time period?

Had another new account permanently suspended!

Set up account 5th august today permanently suspended! Only sold four things at around £7-£8!

Just wish I knew what was triggering it!

New IP
New windows account
New Real name and address and DOB
Bank account mismatched name but don't know a way around this! :(

Is it the bank? Am I listing too quick? Or are they just closing accounts at random, which I highly doubt as they would be losing money left right and centre for no reason if that was the case!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-25-2021

Activity: 78%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Setting up new eBay account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by medway30 View Post
How are people setting up new eBay accounts with MP?

Im using real details, How long to wait to buy or sell after setting up account?
How much are you selling and over what time period?

Had another new account permanently suspended!

Set up account 5th august today permanently suspended! Only sold four things at around £7-£8!

Just wish I knew what was triggering it!

New IP
New windows account
New Real name and address and DOB
Bank account mismatched name but don't know a way around this! :(

Is it the bank? Am I listing too quick? Or are they just closing accounts at random, which I highly doubt as they would be losing money left right and centre for no reason if that was the case!
is this the first or second suspension?
Old 08-25-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
is this the first or second suspension?
It makes no difference once it says it’s permanently suspended and can not appeal that’s it. I’ve spoke on chat and phone and all agents have said the system says it cannot be appealed and nothing they can do.

That been the case on a couple of accounts that received the MC113 and I tried to speak to someone about this.

This one was previously restricted (not suspended) which I was able to lift over the phone as I have done before on other account.
Once it says permanently suspended with no appeal then that seems to be it. No agent can do anything about it as the account is locked and no longer a registered user.
Old 08-25-2021

Quote:
It makes no difference once it says it’s permanently suspended and can not appeal that’s it. I’ve spoke on chat and phone and all agents have said the system says it cannot be appealed and nothing they can do.

That been the case on a couple of accounts that received the MC113 and I tried to speak to someone about this.

This one was previously restricted (not suspended) which I was able to lift over the phone as I have done before on other account.
Once it says permanently suspended with no appeal then that seems to be it. No agent can do anything about it as the account is locked and no longer a registered user.
so you opened the account on the 5th and in the meantime it already got restricted? and now suspended?
Old 08-25-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
so you opened the account on the 5th and in the meantime it already got restricted? and now suspended?
Yep which is a first since MP. Normally they just straight off MC113 it.
Old 08-25-2021
Threadstarter  

Opened on 5th. Sold 1 item on the 10th. Sent item. Received positive feedback. Restricted on the 17th. Reinstated 18th. Sold another item later that day. Annoyingly. Didn’t think it would sell that quick. Then another on 21st and 23rd. Then permanently suspended today. :(
Old 08-25-2021

Quote:
Opened on 5th. Sold 1 item on the 10th. Sent item. Received positive feedback. Restricted on the 17th. Reinstated 18th. Sold another item later that day. Annoyingly. Didn’t think it would sell that quick. Then another on 21st and 23rd. Then permanently suspended today. :(
what did the restriction say?
Old 08-25-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
what did the restriction say?
Placed a temporary restriction. Need to verify details etc etc. Verify account by clicking link then link leads to contact page to speak to agent.

Where as permanent suspension (mc113) says nothing accept not to set up new account or try to appeal. Suspension is permanent.
Old 08-25-2021

Quote:
Placed a temporary restriction. Need to verify details etc etc. Verify account by clicking link then link leads to contact page to speak to agent.

Where as permanent suspension (mc113) says nothing accept not to set up new account or try to appeal. Suspension is permanent.
this is apparently a new type of restriction which is the same as the first suspension on a new account. the difference is only that they are now clearly saying that you are supposed to call in

I think the only thing that can help here is to open many accounts over time , some will get first suspension , others won't. some will get second suspension , other's won't. this way you will have some stable accounts as a result
Old 08-25-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
this is apparently a new type of restriction which is the same as the first suspension on a new account. the difference is only that they are now clearly saying that you are supposed to call in

I think the only thing that can help here is to open many accounts over time , some will get first suspension , others won't. some will get second suspension , other's won't. this way you will have some stable accounts as a result
So basically open loads of accounts and maybe some of them won’t get permanently suspended?

I’ve probably tried opening about 10 since MP all of which have been permanently suspended either within a day or two or after a couple of sales.
Old 08-25-2021
Threadstarter  

I only had one restricted which asked to speak to an agent. The rest straight to mc113 permanent suspension.
Old 08-25-2021
Threadstarter  

Question Re: Setting up new eBay account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureness View Post
Yes, going solid until now

No more waiting. This is not paypal. List and sell your items right away.

Depends on how much stocks/inventory you have to sell.
So basically you’re saying I could list 100 items to sell on first day of opening account?

How long have your new accounts opened with MP been going for?

Last edited by medway30; 08-25-2021 at 07:00 PM.
Old 08-26-2021

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Yes, you don't need to wait.
6months+
Hi,

I"m sorry i will ask probably the same question but i want to be clear.

For example i'm opening the account on the 23th of August, in a couple of days everything is set (MP Microdeposits and etc) and i can start to sell immediately?

I'm talking accounts only with real details!
ID,DOB, but the resident address i add UK,but actually is in different country (the IP i'm using it is UK)
The bank account is on the same person Company one
Old 08-26-2021

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
List and Sell the same day. This is not paypal that you need to take it slow.
That's great, thank you so much.

Because now I'm testing new acc in the UK.
The address is UK resident the nationality is other, but the details are real.
Only issue I'm worried is that the bank account is on the company name, which the director is the same person on the eBay account and the accounts on ebay is personal not business .

The reason is that the company which this person has is not in the UK.
Old 08-27-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowface View Post
That's great, thank you so much.

Because now I'm testing new acc in the UK.
The address is UK resident the nationality is other, but the details are real.
Only issue I'm worried is that the bank account is on the company name, which the director is the same person on the eBay account and the accounts on ebay is personal not business .

The reason is that the company which this person has is not in the UK.
Let me know how you get on with listing loads as soon as you open account!

I really can’t see how this is possible. I never had issues with PayPal it was always eBay.
The Following User Says Thank You to medway30 For This Useful Post:
shadowface (08-28-2021)
Old 08-29-2021

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Let me know how you get on with listing loads as soon as you open account!

I really can’t see how this is possible. I never had issues with PayPal it was always eBay.

Hi mate, what's the latest with your situation, any luck opening a new mp account?

I tried opening couple more few days with real details (family members with permission of course) but bloody no joy at all. Got hit with MC113 within 15 min!

I didn't even list anything at all but straight up MC113.

I did try bidding on one item and a message flashed up saying my buying activities on temp restrictions and cannot bid but can buy items if paying immidiately and then 10 mins later get hit with MC113.

Seems like even with real legit details folks cannot open new legit accounts. This situation has become so difficult.
Old 08-29-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardgrafter View Post
Hi mate, what's the latest with your situation, any luck opening a new mp account?

I tried opening couple more few days with real details (family members with permission of course) but bloody no joy at all. Got hit with MC113 within 15 min!

I didn't even list anything at all but straight up MC113.

I did try bidding on one item and a message flashed up saying my buying activities on temp restrictions and cannot bid but can buy items if paying immidiately and then 10 mins later get hit with MC113.

Seems like even with real legit details folks cannot open new legit accounts. This situation has become so difficult.
it does not really matter if the details are real because ebay do not check details on new accounts , the MP verification would come later

those suspensions are random and there is only one way around it , this is opening very many accounts

most if not all will get the first suspension so you call in and ask to reinstate. some will be reinstated , others won't. than you continue selling , though keep the volume not high. some accounts will get a second permanent suspension later , others won't

in general , if you open very many accounts you will have some strong accounts remaining as a final result
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
Hardgrafter (08-30-2021)
Old 08-30-2021

Quote:
it does not really matter if the details are real because ebay do not check details on new accounts , the MP verification would come later

those suspensions are random and there is only one way around it , this is opening very many accounts

most if not all will get the first suspension so you call in and ask to reinstate. some will be reinstated , others won't. than you continue selling , though keep the volume not high. some accounts will get a second permanent suspension later , others won't

in general , if you open very many accounts you will have some strong accounts remaining as a final result
Phoning them after a permanent suspension is also a pain in the back side because all they say is you're permanently suspended and you cannot appeal as thier desicion is final.

I suppose you can try getting through different agents at different times of the day and see if someone will change the desicion. I've only phoned once for each permanently suspended accounts and was told they can't do nothing.
Old 08-30-2021

Quote:

At what stage do you think the actual MP verification would come in?
Old 08-30-2021

Quote:
as far as I know it comes on business accounts immediately and on personal accounts after some turnover has been made , probably around 1000-2000 pounds
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
StealthHarry (08-30-2021)
Old 08-31-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Phoning them after a permanent suspension is also a pain in the back side because all they say is you're permanently suspended and you cannot appeal as thier desicion is final.

I suppose you can try getting through different agents at different times of the day and see if someone will change the desicion. I've only phoned once for each permanently suspended accounts and was told they can't do nothing.
From what I gather its pointless trying to get a MC113 reinstated you are banned and user no longer registered and nothing they can do in the system.

Im thinking you bidding on something from first opening may have triggered it or you have linked it to another banned account somehow?! Either yourself or the person whose details you used?

I don't think they just randomly close down accounts as they would be losing money everywhere and its funny how nearly all of us on here opening new accounts are facing this problem.

I am still trying my self to figure out what is causing it.
What bank did you use?
Which email server?
And how different is your new IP address compared to previously used on other accounts?

Im trying to find out if its any of the above causing immediate mc113
Old 08-31-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I think MP verification is kicked in once you start to sell and add your DOB and then have to verify your bank account.