Need help to sort out MP problem - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > UK Managed Payments

UK Managed Payments Discussions related to UK eBay Managed Payments

Old 09-04-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Need help to sort out MP problem

eBay just hold my payment and they keep sending email to confirm micro deposit but there is nothing in my bank. I am using Nationwide Saving account; it’s been 12 days I am waiting for codes. Any idea what happened? just to let you know I opened eBay account on someone name who never came in UK and put his details on MP as well?

other question, here lots of people saying put real details on MP. I am sorry to say I don’t understand this. so, I want to confirm this.

For example: I opened eBay account on name: Messi. but when I try to list my first item eBay UK will ask me to open MP. I have Messi passport which is original then should I put my real name and DOB or Messi name and his DOB? Remember bank is on my real name.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-04-2021

Activity: 79%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Need help to sort out MP problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonboy17 View Post
eBay just hold my payment and they keep sending email to confirm micro deposit but there is nothing in my bank. I am using Nationwide Saving account; it’s been 12 days I am waiting for codes. Any idea what happened? just to let you know I opened eBay account on someone name who never came in UK and put his details on MP as well?

other question, here lots of people saying put real details on MP. I am sorry to say I don’t understand this. so, I want to confirm this.

For example: I opened eBay account on name: Messi. but when I try to list my first item eBay UK will ask me to open MP. I have Messi passport which is original then should I put my real name and DOB or Messi name and his DOB? Remember bank is on my real name.
just exchange this bank account for another one , the problem with non arriving deposits occurs sometimes , in such a case you can only switch bank as otherwise your payouts will be put on hold
Old 09-04-2021

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 33%

who is Messi?
If UK is like USA,wont the tax authority expect MESSI to report taxable income??
Old 09-04-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonboy17 View Post

All their access savers return your micro-deposits before it gets in your account. I've had conversations with the bank and this is not going to change. Don't waste your time with Nationwide. Move elsewhere.

Regarding your second question, your account will be suspended eventually - sooner if it's a business account - even if you get the micro-deposit sorted.

There is at least one way to use a foreign ID with no footprint in the UK that works for MP, but it is fairly complex. I don't suppose anyone here will tell you.

Last edited by Pandoras_box; 09-04-2021 at 09:13 AM.
Old 09-04-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
who is Messi?
If UK is like USA,wont the tax authority expect MESSI to report taxable income??

Messi is soccer player, and i have no idea about tax file.
Old 09-14-2021

Longevity: 24%

Ok so the name and address on the bank account does NOT need to match the details on the Ebay account so it works like this:

Ebay Account - Messi's name, address and DOB. If asked for docs you will use Messi's passport. I have set up two MP accounts and it has been almost 6 months and I have not been ID'd yet so I think if they can confirm the details are real on their own systems then they won't ask for ID.

Bank Account - the bank is a real bank account with your real name and address. Don't sign up via "Trustly" (ie- sign into your bank via Ebay during MP registration), instead make sure to use the manual option and just enter the acc number and sort code into the bank. If your deposit is not showing then you will need a different bank account, you can use apps like Monese, Monzo or Uaccount for this, which you can set up from your phone pretty quickly.

That is how mine worked and thankfully they both seem to be stable, although I have been taking it quite slowly and balancing the sales of expensive or high risk goods between the two accounts.

I hope this helps you get set up and best of luck mate
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainComedown For This Useful Post:
Londonboy17 (09-16-2021), rafoman (09-21-2021)
Old 09-14-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainComedown View Post
Ok so the name and address on the bank account does NOT need to match the details on the Ebay account so it works like this:

Ebay Account - Messi's name, address and DOB. If asked for docs you will use Messi's passport. I have set up two MP accounts and it has been almost 6 months and I have not been ID'd yet so I think if they can confirm the details are real on their own systems then they won't ask for ID.

Bank Account - the bank is a real bank account with your real name and address. Don't sign up via "Trustly" (ie- sign into your bank via Ebay during MP registration), instead make sure to use the manual option and just enter the acc number and sort code into the bank. If your deposit is not showing then you will need a different bank account, you can use apps like Monese, Monzo or Uaccount for this, which you can set up from your phone pretty quickly.

That is how mine worked and thankfully they both seem to be stable, although I have been taking it quite slowly and balancing the sales of expensive or high risk goods between the two accounts.

I hope this helps you get set up and best of luck mate
your advice won't be of any help to the TO because they want to provide a genuine ID of a non resident. ebay want people to open accounts in their countries of residence , for this reason all non residents get suspended immediately and all bank accounts easily available to non residents lead to suspension as well even if used by a resident with completely genuine details , credit history etc.

the only exception are accounts available to non residents which have strong verification and which are used by large amounts of private customers. like revolut for example , ebay would be fearful of blacklisting Revolut and the likes but at the same time there is no stealth on revolut. of course there are some cases where revolut accounts are resold but this is a very high risk so eventually not real stealth

in general the best way to go is to either open a real account in the country of residence or a stealth account in a payoneer country as payoneer easily allow stealth docs to pass and at the same time they are the official partner of ebay in almost all countries.

I have been using stealth payoneer for years and now I am trying it with ebay as well , in the meantime 5 of my russian payoneer accounts have passed the payoneer verification with 100% stealth docs , the ID's were accepted immediately , the utility bills somewhat delayed. with one account I had to wait for over a week and thought it would not pass but it did. 100% acceptance rate for stealth is not bad at all , even with paypal I used to fail with about 5%-15% of applications

payoneer is great , the only disadvantage for me is that the easiness of stealth with payoneer will not remove all the counterfeit sellers as I initially hoped. I was amazed when I saw that some categories from russian sellers like for example DVD , CD and Vinyl almost entirely consist of counterfeit sellers with literally every russian seller selling DVD's in new condition selling counterfeits and when MP kicked in in the main countries I thought these sellers would be removed from ebay once it would be their turn to be enrolled into MP but now it seems that it will be just like before MP , just with payoneer instead of paypal

Last edited by murdered_by_ebay; 09-14-2021 at 03:58 AM.
Old 09-16-2021

great success!!!

today I received the message for one of my russian payoneer/ebay accounts

eBay account update – your account will be activated for managed payments on 09/17/2021​

so this means that payoneer verification goes through easily with 100% stealth docs and ebay activation follows automatically. I totally love it , I will see if I can do more stealth in the future , building a whole stealth network using payoneer is my way to go
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
StealthHarry (09-17-2021)
Old 09-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
great success!!!

today I received the message for one of my russian payoneer/ebay accounts

eBay account update – your account will be activated for managed payments on 09/17/2021​

so this means that payoneer verification goes through easily with 100% stealth docs and ebay activation follows automatically. I totally love it , I will see if I can do more stealth in the future , building a whole stealth network using payoneer is my way to go
Congrats
Old 09-17-2021

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 39%

Quote:
your advice won't be of any help to the TO because they want to provide a genuine ID of a non resident. ebay want people to open accounts in their countries of residence , for this reason all non residents get suspended immediately and all bank accounts easily available to non residents lead to suspension as well even if used by a resident with completely genuine details , credit history etc.

the only exception are accounts available to non residents which have strong verification and which are used by large amounts of private customers. like revolut for example , ebay would be fearful of blacklisting Revolut and the likes but at the same time there is no stealth on revolut. of course there are some cases where revolut accounts are resold but this is a very high risk so eventually not real stealth

in general the best way to go is to either open a real account in the country of residence or a stealth account in a payoneer country as payoneer easily allow stealth docs to pass and at the same time they are the official partner of ebay in almost all countries.

I have been using stealth payoneer for years and now I am trying it with ebay as well , in the meantime 5 of my russian payoneer accounts have passed the payoneer verification with 100% stealth docs , the ID's were accepted immediately , the utility bills somewhat delayed. with one account I had to wait for over a week and thought it would not pass but it did. 100% acceptance rate for stealth is not bad at all , even with paypal I used to fail with about 5%-15% of applications

payoneer is great , the only disadvantage for me is that the easiness of stealth with payoneer will not remove all the counterfeit sellers as I initially hoped. I was amazed when I saw that some categories from russian sellers like for example DVD , CD and Vinyl almost entirely consist of counterfeit sellers with literally every russian seller selling DVD's in new condition selling counterfeits and when MP kicked in in the main countries I thought these sellers would be removed from ebay once it would be their turn to be enrolled into MP but now it seems that it will be just like before MP , just with payoneer instead of paypal
How did you make the payoneer account is a U.K. bank account or have you managed to convince them you’re living in Russia

Thanks
Old 09-17-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthHarry View Post
How did you make the payoneer account is a U.K. bank account or have you managed to convince them you’re living in Russia

Thanks
it is done the same way as old school stealth on ebay before MP , the only thing that changed is that it is payoneer instead of paypal now. payoneer is already full of stealth accounts , just like paypal before
The Following User Says Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
StealthHarry (09-19-2021)
Old 09-17-2021

Longevity: 27%

how to get teh russia doc for the payoneer
Old 09-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
it is done the same way as old school stealth on ebay before MP , the only thing that changed is that it is payoneer instead of paypal now. payoneer is already full of stealth accounts , just like paypal before
No issue with the ID when asked?
Old 09-19-2021

Quote:
Delete the thread lol

Don’t be telling secrets to everyone hahaha
Old 09-19-2021

Quote:
Delete the thread lol

Don’t be telling secrets to everyone hahaha
are you serious? this is open information , this is about mass opening of stealth accounts with payoneer , mass sales of dvd counterfeits by russian sellers , payoneer accepting 100% stealth docs easily , ebay activating MP for payoneer approved sellers without much trouble

all this is well known , maybe not here but in general lots of people are aware and I am sure ebay are aware. I think the main issue with payoneer on ebay will be coming as additional verification checks once activated , this is where are likely to do the main check so be careful and do not run large volumes but instead spread out over many payoneer accounts
Old 09-22-2021

received confirmations for MP activation dated tomorrow for two of my russian ebay accounts , russian ebay accounts seem to be activated a lot faster than UK ones. My real UK accounts needed 2-4 weeks for activation , here it seems to be just a few days

and most importantly everything is 100% stealth easily passed on payoneer and with no problems on ebay.I wish I could do this in the UK.
Old 09-26-2021

It was a joke

Do you live in Russia?

Or U.K.
Old 09-26-2021

Quote:
It was a joke

Do you live in Russia?

Or U.K.
UK but without stealth anymore
Old 09-26-2021

Thanks for your reply

How would I go about opening a payoneer account, should I say I’m based in Russia or got a VPN that shows I’m in Russia

Or have you got a soviet link of some sort lol
Old 09-26-2021

Quote:
Thanks for your reply

How would I go about opening a payoneer account, should I say I’m based in Russia or got a VPN that shows I’m in Russia

Or have you got a soviet link of some sort lol
payoneer stealth works exactly the same way as paypal stealth , there is no point to repeat here what was written in a thousand threads

the only problem now is that selfies must be prepared in advance and access to bank accounts is needed
Old 10-05-2021

Longevity: 30%

Is this any good for a U.K seller wanting to sell in the U.K ?
MP left me with pot noodles for dinner
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkKnight17 For This Useful Post:
StealthHarry (10-06-2021)
Old 10-06-2021

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
payoneer stealth works exactly the same way as paypal stealth , there is no point to repeat here what was written in a thousand threads

the only problem now is that selfies must be prepared in advance and access to bank accounts is needed
How do you get access to your Payoneer funds once transfered from eBay to your Payoneer acc, as you said you are in UK and Payoneer was made under stealth russian details?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eusebio For This Useful Post:
KODE332 (10-13-2021), StealthHarry (10-06-2021)