HELP! ACTION REQUIRED: ***** register for managed payments by July 15th - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 04-30-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default HELP! ACTION REQUIRED: ***** register for managed payments by July 15th

I literally just received this email.

“Managed payments supports an enhanced buying and selling experience on eBay, providing sellers one place to sell and get paid, and buyers more ways to pay. eBay will manage payments for most sellers in 2020, and your account, will be activated for managed payments starting late July. To ensure you are ready in advance of the change and that there are no interruptions to your business, you will need to register by July 15th, 2020.

Please click here to register for managed payments by July 15, 2020.

What does it mean to “register” my business?
Registration allows you to get your business ready early for managed payments. You can register in a few simple steps, including verifying your business information and providing a bank account. This information will allow us to send your payouts and comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and know-your-customer obligations, which helps keep eBay a trusted marketplace. You will be able to track your registration progress on the Payments tab in Seller Hub.

What happens after I register?
Nothing will change on your account or how you manage your business on eBay until your account is activated for managed payments starting late July 2020. We will ensure you have access to all the detailed information you may need to be prepared before activation and you will be notified of your activation date well in advance. In order to learn more and start registration, please click here.

What are the benefits of eBay managing payments?
• More ways for buyers to pay: Buyers can pay with credit, debit and gift cards, PayPal, PayPal Credit, Apple Pay or Google Pay.
• One place to sell and get paid: You can access everything you need to sell and get paid, all on eBay: a single source for fees, customized reports, refunds, simplified protections, tax documentation, and dedicated support. If you use third-party tools, there should be no change in how you use those tools on managed payments.
• Streamlined operations: Payouts are regularly deposited to your bank account weekly or as soon as funds are available, based on your preference. Regardless of how the buyer pays, payouts are consistently available within two business days of an order confirmation. Pending payouts can also be used to pay for shipping labels, in addition to using a PayPal account. You can easily ship to international buyers with our Global Shipping Program (GSP).
• Simplified fees: Once activated for managed payments starting late July, you will pay only one final value fee1, consisting of a category-based percentage of the total amount of the sale, plus a fixed fee per order, with no third-party payments processing fees. Your final value fees will be automatically deducted from your sales proceeds, and the rest paid out to your bank account. Most sellers can expect to see overall savings2. For full fee details, click here.

We are notifying you because the eBay features and tools you use currently are fully supported in the managed payments experience - the new way business is done on eBay. By registering now, you will ensure that your business does not experience any disruptions when we enable accounts for managed payments starting late July 2020.

Please click here to register for managed payments by July 15, 2020.

For more information and frequently asked questions and answers on managed payments, please visit the eBay Seller Center. We’ll keep adding information, so remember to bookmark this page. You can find details about the registration process in the Help Hub here. And if you still have questions, you can request a call from one of our Payments team members there.

So....what does this mean? This is a LONG term eBay account from 2011. What will happen on July 15th?? Is this account toast? It has full stealth everything and PayPal, has an emigrant direct bank account. What should I do?? Like will the account be toast on July 15th?

Last edited by vigilantex69; 04-30-2020 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Name
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-30-2020

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: HELP! ACTION REQUIRED: ***** register for managed payments by July 15th

Just change your details to your real info and assign a new bank.

I have a feeling all will be OK. I mean it's toast either way isn't it with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details ? Ebay take a lot more into account than suspended information especially if you have been making them a lot of money for the past decade and the account is in good standing.
Old 04-30-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%
Default Re: HELP! ACTION REQUIRED: ***** register for managed payments by July 15th

You are displaying your account name. Delete that in your opening post before anything else.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donkeykong2012 For This Useful Post:
prodigyace (04-30-2020), vigilantex69 (04-30-2020)
Old 04-30-2020

Longevity: 36%

Very dangerous how youre showing your ebay seller name on here. Remove it ASAP.
The Following User Says Thank You to prodigyace For This Useful Post:
vigilantex69 (04-30-2020)
Old 04-30-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong2012 View Post
You are displaying your account name. Delete that in your opening post before anything else.
I deleted it
Old 04-30-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Just change your details to your real info and assign a new bank.

I have a feeling all will be OK. I mean it's toast either way isn't it with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details ? Ebay take a lot more into account than suspended information especially if you have been making them a lot of money for the past decade and the account is in good standing.
The account is in good standing? What will happen to the account on the 15th???
Old 04-30-2020
Threadstarter  

I guess a few of my questions are, first off this isn’t a business account? This is just a personal account? I’m moving so I probably sold off 50 items over the past month on eBay but I don’t use this for business purposes or anything like that?

My other question is the eBay account has stealth details? Is the account going to be toast in July? Should I just go through and sell off everything I can like crazy expecting the account to never be able to be used again in July? I’m bummed out, this is an extremely old account and honestly I probably only sell 120 items a year on it?
Old 04-30-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Yep, they sending this to all top rated plus sellers today. looks like they ramping this up hardcore. i shouldn't say all, it's older accounts + higher volumes.

Last edited by HurricaneHuntr; 04-30-2020 at 04:01 PM.
Old 04-30-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Yep, they sending this to all top rated plus sellers today. looks like they ramping this up hardcore.
So what’s the plan?
Old 04-30-2020

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

I just received same email,just follow the instructions-verify your personal information,it asked if you are personal or business,SSN or ITIN and then link a bank.
It reminded you to enter accurate bank information.
Old 04-30-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
I just received same email,just follow the instructions-verify your personal information,it asked if you are personal or business,SSN or ITIN and then link a bank.
But my information is stealth...
Old 04-30-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Ill wait till the end to do any they ask for. No reason burning a bank account in case eBay suspends in the next 2.5 months
Old 04-30-2020

Longevity: 55%

Can anyone verify we can enter real-name bank accounts for stealth addresses? Haven't seen any confirmations either wether EIN from LLC works fine instead of using SSN.

We need to get a plan of action together moving forward.
Old 04-30-2020

Longevity: 44%

On the uk they have released a pdf explaining exactly what they need for chosing the business method. Individual they haven’t said yet
Old 04-30-2020

Longevity: 46%

I'll say this. I have a stealth eBay that got the same email a few months back, I took a shot in the dark and put in all real info for the managed payments integration. Everything has been smooth so far, no suspension.

So yes, so far, you can sign up with real info if your account is stealth, (in my experience.)
Old 04-30-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilligenaire View Post
I'll say this. I have a stealth eBay that got the same email a few months back, I took a shot in the dark and put in all real info for the managed payments integration. Everything has been smooth so far, no suspension.

So yes, so far, you can sign up with real info if your account is stealth, (in my experience.)
So wait you’re entering in your own Social Security number and stuff? What do they ask for? My question is it’s a stealth with 100% bogus information don’t they ask for a Social Security number and bank account? Doesn’t that all have to match? Or are you putting in your real Social Security number and bank account even with the stealth details attached to it?
Old 04-30-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilligenaire View Post

The danger is them linking all your accounts ?? Am going to reg 2 business accounts using the business method and 2 accounts using the individual method to try to minimise the links
Old 04-30-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowprintdirect View Post
On the uk they have released a pdf explaining exactly what they need for chosing the business method. Individual they haven’t said yet
Can you link me to this .pdf ?
Old 04-30-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Can you link me to this .pdf ?
It’s all in the MP section on your seller hub at the bottom
Old 04-30-2020
Threadstarter  

Enough with all this British stuff. What’s going on with the United States stealth users?

I’m guessing I’m not the only one that got this email today? What is the plan in the United States to deal with this?
Old 04-30-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilantex69 View Post
Enough with all this British stuff. What’s going on with the United States stealth users?

I’m guessing I’m not the only one that got this email today? What is the plan in the United States to deal with this?
There are loads of threads regarding MP in the US. You were the first to get it. Search the forums for more info.
Old 04-30-2020

Ad love to know what they require for the individual method no info on that. Business they want all kinds