Ebay Managed Payments Hold - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 01-29-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%
Default Ebay Managed Payments Hold

I recently got the following message under the managed payments section on my ebay account "Your payouts are on hold while we conclude a periodic performance review. We will disburse the funds once the review is complete. During this time, you can still continue to sell."

I have been getting my payouts daily for the last 5-6 months not problem and I recently got this message. I currently have $1000 available funds, but the payout is pending.

Has anyone every received this before or have any idea on how long does the periodic review last before I can start getting paid out again?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-29-2021

Longevity: 24%
Default Re: Ebay Managed Payments Hold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roselow View Post
I recently got the following message under the managed payments section on my ebay account "Your payouts are on hold while we conclude a periodic performance review. We will disburse the funds once the review is complete. During this time, you can still continue to sell."

I have been getting my payouts daily for the last 5-6 months not problem and I recently got this message. I currently have $1000 available funds, but the payout is pending.

Has anyone every received this before or have any idea on how long does the periodic review last before I can start getting paid out again?
Is your account stealth or real?
Old 01-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,924 Times in 8,216 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

https://youtu.be/TLcuTISVs3s
Old 01-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

Stop selling completely until the review is complete.

Lay off the account for a few weeks if you are lucky enough for the review to be complete and your payouts get dispersed to you. Start back up slow and steady.

Unfortunately I have received an MC011 after getting these notices on quite a few accounts. The ones that were lucky enough to survive this notice I believe are because I followed the above instructions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nodeal For This Useful Post:
chicagoIL (01-30-2021), Stealthsince2014 (09-18-2021)
Old 01-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 15%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post

Lay off the account for a few weeks if you are lucky enough for the review to be complete and your payouts get dispersed to you. Start back up slow and steady.

Unfortunately I have received an MC011 after getting these notices on quite a few accounts. The ones that were lucky enough to survive this notice I believe are because I followed the above instructions.
And what happened to any funds that were pending on those accts of yours that got suspended?
Old 01-29-2021

Longevity: 23%

Quote:

Have you used EIN and the same SSN on multiple accounts and some survive or do all have a different SSN?
Old 01-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
And what happened to any funds that were pending on those accts of yours that got suspended?
Still waiting with my fingers crossed. The oldest has been 2 months now, the funds still being held with no payout.
Old 01-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Wow!
Outrageous to say the least.
So they basically have a license to steal payment.
Worse situation than paypal - at least there you knew you were getting your funds after 180 days.
Old 01-29-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
Wow!
Outrageous to say the least.
So they basically have a license to steal payment.
Worse situation than paypal - at least there you knew you were getting your funds after 180 days.
Hopefully they do come out within 180 days. Someone on here reported that after an account *suspension* their funds were released after 90 (I believe?) days, exact to the day.

I am hoping MP does the same.

Certainly I will be finding out sooner or later!
Old 01-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDay View Post
Is your account stealth or real?
My account is real, i've had it since 2017
Old 01-29-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Thanks for the advice, I'll just put my account on vacation mode for a few weeks and see what happens with the review. Has there ever been a case for you where ebay just never releases the payout on the account?
Old 01-30-2021
Executive [VIP]

Yeah, on a few accounts after receiving the "Your payouts are on hold..." message, I got an MC011. One account I got just a straight suspension. Those funds are still on hold and not being dispersed to me. The oldest of these is 2 months so far of eBay holding my funds and not releasing them.
Old 01-30-2021
Banned

Managed payments is 100x worse than Paypal. Paypal are crooks, but at least we knew we were getting paid after 180 days - and we can easily make another paypal and continue on eBay.
eBay 100% knew how much paypal were raking in by freezing funds and the amount of sellers that were cba to appeal their paypal funds. eBay will do the same. They will freeze thousands of accounts with a few hundred in, and many sellers will either not be bothered to go through a lengthy appeal process or flat out just eBay declined appeals
Old 01-30-2021

Quote:

What would you say is a good amount not to go over monthly?
Old 01-30-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Yeah, on a few accounts after receiving the "Your payouts are on hold..." message, I got an MC011. One account I got just a straight suspension. Those funds are still on hold and not being dispersed to me. The oldest of these is 2 months so far of eBay holding my funds and not releasing them.
Wow, that's fraud.

UPDATE: Still no messages from Ebay. Do you think I should delete all my listings and wait until the periodic performance review is over, or is going on vacation mode good enough?
Old 01-30-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhabsy View Post
Managed payments is 100x worse than Paypal. Paypal are crooks, but at least we knew we were getting paid after 180 days - and we can easily make another paypal and continue on eBay.
eBay 100% knew how much paypal were raking in by freezing funds and the amount of sellers that were cba to appeal their paypal funds. eBay will do the same. They will freeze thousands of accounts with a few hundred in, and many sellers will either not be bothered to go through a lengthy appeal process or flat out just eBay declined appeals
It remains to be seen if that is what eBay will do. Hopefully they do give money back after 90-180 days. I believe someone on here posted that their account was suspended and they got their funds after 90 days. We just have to see how it all plays out and adjust accordingly.
Old 01-30-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by roselow View Post
Wow, that's fraud.

UPDATE: Still no messages from Ebay. Do you think I should delete all my listings and wait until the periodic performance review is over, or is going on vacation mode good enough?
I would lean towards taking down your listings to be on the safe side, but I can't guarantee this will make a difference. For me, the account I did take down my listings was the account that survived this "payouts on hold" message, and thankfully they dispersed my funds to my bank account. That could have just been coincidence and have nothing to do with me taking down my listings.
Old 01-30-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgo View Post
What would you say is a good amount not to go over monthly?
Currently I am limiting my MP accounts to no more than 10 items/$800 per day and I am having success so far avoiding them holding my payouts.
The Following User Says Thank You to nodeal For This Useful Post:
chicagoIL (01-30-2021)
Old 01-30-2021

Quote:
Currently I am limiting my MP accounts to no more than 10 items/$800 per day and I am having success so far avoiding them holding my payouts.
That sounds reasonable. I hope it continues to work. When you set up yoir MP accounts did you use the same SSN. Im wondering if setting up multiple MP accounts with different EINs and same SSN will work.
Old 01-31-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I would lean towards taking down your listings to be on the safe side, but I can't guarantee this will make a difference. For me, the account I did take down my listings was the account that survived this "payouts on hold" message, and thankfully they dispersed my funds to my bank account. That could have just been coincidence and have nothing to do with me taking down my listings.
Thanks for your your advice. I'm going to remove all my dropship listings and keep my real listings up. I think the periodic review got triggered because I changed my store subscription from premium to anchor subscription, so I can list more without being charged the insertion fee... big mistake. I'm still getting offers and sales on my real items, but I don't want to continue selling if ebay is going to keep my money on hold. I'm going to lay low and put my store in vacation mode after I remove all the dropshipping items. Hopefully everything works out, if not I suppose I should start looking into creating new ebay accounts.
Old 01-31-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgo View Post
That sounds reasonable. I hope it continues to work. When you set up yoir MP accounts did you use the same SSN. Im wondering if setting up multiple MP accounts with different EINs and same SSN will work.
They have different Tax ID numbers so I do not think that is the issue.
Old 01-31-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
$800 per day brings it to over $24k per month.
Seems like a LOT of activity to be pushing through an acct youre not 100% certain of...