Does anyone on here sell Ebay MP accounts where no personal details are needed? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 08-27-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
Default Does anyone on here sell Ebay MP accounts where no personal details are needed?

I was wondering if there are MP ebay accounts sold on here where you don't need to add your SSN, DOB and name and just add bank account?

Or is that not even possible with buying eBay Stealth accounts anymore since all are MP.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-28-2021

Activity: 82%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Does anyone on here sell Ebay MP accounts where no personal details are needed?

stealth does not work in Adyen countries. right now people have been switching to payoneer countries , these countries allow to continue selling with stealth accounts and additionally payoneer offer withdrawal options unseen even on paypal where people can use debit cards to withdraw from ATM and bank transfer options to over 100 countries

and as a bonus you neither need SSN nor filling out tax returns with such a setup
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
alexafc (09-07-2021), james_112233 (10-16-2021), redratcar (10-18-2021), sureness (08-28-2021)
Old 08-28-2021
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Does anyone on here sell Ebay MP accounts where no personal details are needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureness View Post
SSN is only for USA accounts. And yes, there are still countries that do not force MP system. Go for the countries that supports payoneer. That is much easier and besides you can still sell anywhere you want.
What countries are those? And how does that work with starting an ebay account with proxy Residential IP. Will IP burger proxy Residential IP upon starting that ebay be a problem?
Old 08-28-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
stealth does not work in Adyen countries. right now people have been switching to payoneer countries , these countries allow to continue selling with stealth accounts and additionally payoneer offer withdrawal options unseen even on paypal where people can use debit cards to withdraw from ATM and bank transfer options to over 100 countries

and as a bonus you neither need SSN nor filling out tax returns with such a setup
What about Jamesnorth101 , his listing for MP usa ebay accounts, he told me I don't need SSN or at least I'll just only need EIN at some point far in the future.
Why is that does anyone know?
I want to buy from him but everyone's comments on MP USA told me I need SSN and real name?
Old 08-28-2021

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by purposeremo View Post
What about Jamesnorth101 , his listing for MP usa ebay accounts, he told me I don't need SSN or at least I'll just only need EIN at some point far in the future.
I want to buy from him but everyone's comments on MP USA told me I need SSN and real name?
All USA MP accounts need real name, real SSN with real DOB and a matching bank account. Even business accounts need real proprietor details in addition to an EIN.
This is true on ALL USA accounts, so I'm curious on what Jamesnorth is offering? You had better clarity all details before buying any account these days to avoid getting something you can't use.
Old 08-28-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
All USA MP accounts need real name, real SSN with real DOB and a matching bank account. Even business accounts need real proprietor details in addition to an EIN.
This is true on ALL USA accounts, so I'm curious on what Jamesnorth is offering? You had better clarity all details before buying any account these days to avoid getting something you can't use.
Exactly what I've been told on here throughout the forum ad nausem and what I thought. However I messaged him and he is telling me I only need to add my bank account and that's it, and eventually way later on as he said it, I'll ONLY need EIN. that didn't make sense from what I've read on here many times by pretty much everyone.
Old 08-28-2021

Quote:
it is all unverified ebay MP accounts
Old 08-28-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
it is all unverified ebay MP accounts
He said they have one listing active though. How could that be if they're unverified MP accounts and if they are, then we all can easily make those with just a new IP, new username, and new bank what would he be offering.
Old 08-28-2021

Quote:
He said they have one listing active though. How could that be if they're unverified MP accounts and if they are, then we all can easily make those with just a new IP, new username, and new bank what would he be offering.
are these business or personal accounts?
Old 08-28-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
are these business or personal accounts?
Do not know why? I heard either way Ebay usa wants SSN or with business EIN and SSN and name , dob.
Old 08-28-2021

Quote:
Do not know why? I heard either way Ebay usa wants SSN or with business EIN and SSN and name , dob.
I would assume personal because business accounts are verified immediately.

anyway , you should ask if the information will pass verification. and if the answer is yes , test one account. If it is a business account you will find out soon , if personal then probably after several thousand USD withdrawn

if you get a message from ebay asking to upload ID then you are done and money is gone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to murdered_by_ebay For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (10-16-2021), Kobaltbleu (09-26-2021)
Old 09-02-2021

Quote:

which countries are payoneer countries now
The Following User Says Thank You to eastsun2004 For This Useful Post:
redratcar (10-18-2021)
Old 09-02-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsun2004 View Post
which countries are payoneer countries now
Someone had a site with a list on the forum however even still I would assume one would need a Residential IP from that country to set up the account. That I tried asking but no one had the answer.
Old 10-07-2021

Longevity: 81%
Send a message via Skype™ to Christopher

Tag him [mention]JamesNorth101 [/mention]
Old 10-15-2021

Activity: 43%
Longevity: 33%

I would assume having an MP account without personal info is now impossible
The Following User Says Thank You to Automasters For This Useful Post:
redratcar (10-18-2021)
Old 10-15-2021

Longevity: 20%

Member USB is selling MP accounts
Old 10-15-2021

Longevity: 81%
Send a message via Skype™ to Christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENDEN76 View Post
Member USB is selling MP accounts

Is he a trusted seller
Old 10-15-2021

Longevity: 20%

Seems to be endorsed by aspkin. Haven't seen any reviews yet though...kinda pricey too
The Following User Says Thank You to DENDEN76 For This Useful Post:
KODE332 (10-16-2021)
Old 10-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

His accounts are UK.

I'd strongly advise against buying any US MP accounts at least until next year when we find out how the tax law changes are going to affect us. If James is currently claiming you'll need to add an EIN "in the far future" then he's referring to the $20k threshold which is about to drop to $600 in a few months. Once that law goes into effect eBay isn't going to let any American accounts sell without valid tax IDs on file. So you'd drop all that money on a new MP account then only be able to sell on it for a few weeks.
Old 10-17-2021

Longevity: 41%

People keep asking what countries are using Payoneer and nobody is answering it...SOMEBODY ANSWER IT!!!!! WHICH COUNTRY??????
Old 10-17-2021

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekay View Post
People keep asking what countries are using Payoneer and nobody is answering it...SOMEBODY ANSWER IT!!!!! WHICH COUNTRY??????
Short answer... none.
Maybe Russia?
Old 10-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Asian and 3rd world countries. murdered_by_ebay knows the countries. ask him.