10. Public Enemies (Release Date: July 2009)
Because Johnny Depp is a freak with every movie he makes and I just want to see what he does as a 1930’s gangster!
9. Inglourious Basterds (Release Date: August 2009)
Quentin Tarantino + Nazi Germany = Movie I want to see!
8. Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Release Date: July 2009)
Man, it’s Ice Age. Even though the last one sort of sucked. I have high hopes for Dawn of the Dinosaurs.
7. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Release Date: July 2009)
Dumbledore dies! Noooooooo
6. Underworld: Rise of the Lycans (Release Date: January 2009)
The first two were badass, Rise of the Lycans looks even better. Can’t wait.
5. Watchmen (Release Date: March 2009)
I haven’t read the comics or even heard of Watchmen before. But the trailer looks pretty good and that’s all I need. 🙂
4. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Release Date: June 2009)
More robots, and larger scale. Go Autobots!
3. Star Trek (Release Date: May 2009)
To me the action looks like the movie Serenity, but a little faster.
2. Terminator Salvation (Release Date: May 2009)
I’ve been waiting for this movie most of my life. I really really hope it doesn’t suck!
1. X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Release Date: May 2009)
Epic! I’m usually a good judge of a movie based on it’s trailer. And from what I’ve seen we’re looking at the best yet to come. Wolverine and Gambit, two of my favorite X-Men heroes! Yes!