Interesting things I learned the past couple days:
- Amos Lee is a great singer-song writer.
- Birds of a Feather really do flock together.
- A simple gift can sometimes be the best gift.
- I suck at Bowling but own at Call of Duty 4!
- Pandora is better then Sirius especially with my iPhone.
- The new Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition is pretty fun!
- A bottle rocket shot with a can on it amplifies it’s power somehow, raining down death and destruction when it explodes!
- Guns are fun!
- Having a truck means you get to move stuff for people ALL THE TIME!
A few things I learned in 2008!
- Vegas is only fun for about a week or two!
- Affiliate marketing is Not that easy.
- Selling your Own product is easier and more profitable then selling someone else’s.
- Diversification is very very important.
- The iPhone 3G is the best gadget I have ever owned.
- Cars are not investments!
- It’s better to think in this order: Friends, then Cash, then material objects.
- The stock market is a Bitch!
- California is pretty awesome.
- Chicken is not meant to be eaten everyday.
Just a few things I learned this year.
Posted on January 2, 2009 by