Paypal Alternatives For People Worldwide! Great Info! - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-24-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

I have heard many good things about this Paypal alternative. I personally don't believe in using Paypal anymore after they stole two hundred and some dollars from my best friend. Glad it didn't happen to me because I had a lot of money in my own paypal account at that time too. Never again. That's for sure!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-24-2008

Nokia it's credit cards, i think you need to do some reading young sir!
Old 06-24-2008

Quote:
what papers to you exactly fax to ebay
and how do you interigate into your listing because when you use paypal you go at the bottom of listing it says the payments you accept and there is a large paypal sign and the protection they offer.

correct me?
Old 06-24-2008

, i use nochex as ebay aproove of the payment method.

Last edited by GreenBean; 06-24-2008 at 08:24 PM.
Old 06-24-2008

Nochex apprently took ebay to court over the matter, if it says in their tos it's ok who cares? Ebay cant do nout anymore so drain them of all their profits,

Last edited by GreenBean; 06-24-2008 at 08:25 PM.
Old 06-24-2008

my business is my business
Old 07-22-2008

Longevity: 93%
Default Bidpay

OK, So i open bidpay. Do i have to use my real name or can I use my ficticious name on ebay? Does either one matter? And I can obviously link this to my auctions as well? When people pay, can they pay from their paypal account to my bidpay acount and has anyone had any problems with people not wanting to pay unless it is paypal? Last one, Is there a way to use this as my prime resource of payment and take paypal off my auctions entirely. Thanks in advance again, all this info is great.
Old 07-30-2008

Longevity: 93%

I see some merchants I can use. Now what if someone would want to pay with cash like they do from their own paypal account? Is there some merchant I can use where they can transfer money from theirs to mine? Hope this question is not to stupid but there are some people out there without credit cards or cannot get credit cards. Thanks
Old 07-30-2008

I Have A Case At The Financial Ombudsman Here In The Uk. There Are A Load Of Cases,, Paypal Have A Reputation That Stinks Across The Whole Financial Markets Here
Old 08-11-2008

Hi, i am in Aus. I guess paypal is the must-use payment option, how can i change it to the others like Paymate without using paypal any more, currently paypal limits my $2k, do not know how can i de-select paypal as the must-use payment way. paypal makes me suxed indeed. hope some your guys can give me a hand...thank.
Old 09-13-2008

Longevity: 92%

Somebody Please Help Me, What Is The Paypal Alternative For The Irish Users. I Bought The eBay Stealth, But It Looks Like I Have Reached A Dead End As I Can't Find Paypal Alternatives For Ireland
Old 09-14-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissyclark View Post
Hey guys! as an expectant mum in the same position as all of you i have ALOT of time on my hands :D so i found some useful information for all of us regarding paypal alternitives that wont get you suspended!

this is copied from a ebay help topic i found:

Realize that ebay own's Paypal so they push users to use their system.

If you are an Australian ebay user then Paymate is a great solution.
If you are a Canadian ebay user then CertaPay is great.
If you are a UK ebay usere then Nochex is great.

US ebay users and International Users can all use BidPay with a US Bank Account.
BidPay is the best solution to selling on ebay without Paypal and wanting to accept credit cards

Payment Services permitted on eBay: Allpay.net, Bidpay, cash2india, CertaPay, Checkfree.com, hyperwallet.com, Moneybookers.com, Nochex.com, Ozpay.biz, Paymate.com.au, Propay.com, XOOM

Payment Services not permitted on eBay: AlertPay.com, anypay.com, AuctionChex.com, BillPay.ie, ecount.com, cardserviceinternational.com, CCAvenue, ecount, e-gold, eHotPay.com, ePassporte.com, EuroGiro, FastCash.com, Google Checkout, gcash, GearPay, Goldmoney.com, graphcard.com, greenzap.com, ikobo.com, Liberty Dollars, Moneygram.com, neteller.com, Netpay.com, paychest.com, payingfast.com, Payko.com, paypay, Postepay, Qchex.com, rupay.com, sendmoneyorder.com, stamps, Stormpay, wmtransfer.com, xcoin.com

Enjoy guys!!
eBay Pulls Listing that Contain References to BidPay
Old 09-14-2008

cortex, that article you linked to is outdated (February 02, 2006), as well.

Here's a link for payment methods for eBay.com effective March 2008: Accepted Payments Policy

And here's one for the UK side (not dated), that, oddly enough, mentions BidPay: Comparing Ways of Paying for Your Purchases
The Following User Says Thank You to Quasi_Mojo For This Useful Post:
cortex (02-23-2009)
Old 10-01-2008

Does anyone use nochex in the uk? if so are you making as much money, do people accept it as payment method on ebay? as i used it a few years ago and made hardly any sales at all
Old 10-05-2008

Which other great payment way for canada beside certapay and paypal ?
Old 10-14-2008

BidPay was a good one, but they went belly up about a year ago. Sorry US; BidPay went ByeBye.
Old 12-10-2008

I would too be very interested in hearing any alternatives for Canadian sellers. PayPal has caused me SO much grief this holiday season I really need to find a good alternative, though I know recently eBay has (correct me if I am wrong) clamped down on making you offer paypal as an option for many types of selling or a couple other certified merchant accounts, the one I saw only works in US I think?

Any advice would be helpful

the problem with CertaPay (which as I see is the same as interac money transfer) is that it doesn't have an easy checkout method and requires sending from buyers own bank accounts to your email. In some ways it is great but not the best all around solution as not all buyers (or nearly all) have this option.... esp. if selling from Canada to the US, but with a Canadian account.

thanks
Old 12-30-2008

Thanks for that
Old 01-19-2009

Here is what I would like to know.

I have a merchant account. I would like to sell overseas and accept credit cards from valid buyers with this account. Anyone with experience selling overseas using credit card merchant accounts? I used to use wiretransfer for all of these sales, but its a hassle and some buyers do not want to deal with that.

So does anyone here sell higher valued items overseas? Do they sign for it? Do you have proof of delivery? What service?
Old 02-22-2009

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
i agree! im using one thats great in australia, and its a dream! 2 days tops and the moneys in my bank account! its SO much faster and no messing around like paypal! the worste part about paypal is that ur finally making some REAL money, and suddenly, ur paypal account is limited, the buyer leaves u bad feedback and ur account is as good as screwed anyway! thats why things like bidpay and paymate are a DREAM to deal with! :D
Dear,
friends

Last time I try to offer paymate on my listing, but none of the customer use it..
And I got suspended for abusing ebay??

My item is in the list which paypal has to be offered as payment method..

Is there anyway we can offer paymate to customer without paypal services and without being suspended by ebay?? Thanks
Old 02-23-2009

Quote:
i agree! im using one thats great in australia, and its a dream! 2 days tops and the moneys in my bank account! its SO much faster and no messing around like paypal! the worste part about paypal is that ur finally making some REAL money, and suddenly, ur paypal account is limited, the buyer leaves u bad feedback and ur account is as good as screwed anyway! thats why things like bidpay and paymate are a DREAM to deal with! :D
Dear,
friend

How do you convince people to use paymate??

I tried it last time but they still choose to pay via paypal, and some customer want to report me to ebay as I am not offering paypal..

Thanks
Old 02-28-2009

Nice list. Thanks