New Paypal account verification - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 01-09-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default New Paypal account verification

I've been on ebay for about ten years and any time an account was suspended I would simply get a new email, credit card and paypal account and apply for a new ebay account. Always used the same address details and the IP naturally changed each day. No problems.

I gather things are a little tighter now, but based on my experience and some advice on another site suggests that keeping your real address should not be a problem? Ebay use more technical stealth methods and ignore the obvious! Again, myself nor family members have had any problems when IPs change daily.

I've just been limited due to all the panic buyers before Christmas...DSRs and disputes (why don't people read the information in front of them??!)

Anyway, what I'm about to do is.....

ADSL reboot...new IP.
Clear flash cookies and cookies.
new bank account and debit card.
New email,
New ebay account
New paypal account.
Use real name and address
Verify with new BT call sign landline number or entropay vcc...need help on this one.

Should this be ok?

As for Turbolister; to save about 3 days work, I'm going to reinstall a fresh TL and import listings to new account from file (not ebay listings!) I can't see there being a problem here.

I remember reading years ago that accounts had been linked through their photobucket images....anyone have any real experience of this? Setting up new images is again serious hours of work that i'd like to avoid.

There is a lot of talk about software phones and tricks and very little on Call Sign which appears to be the most legitimate logical method. What do people think of Call Sign?

Thanks for the info on the site.

Last edited by bode; 01-09-2010 at 07:16 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bode View Post

ADSL reboot...new IP.
Clear flash cookies and cookies.
new bank account and debit card.
New email,
New ebay account
New paypal account.
Sounds good to me.
Quote:
Use real name and address
Not my recommendation ever.
Do a variation of your name and your address OR pick an address that you can access for mail & customer returns. Since it's new, be REALLY new & therefore stealth.
Quote:
Verify with new BT call sign landline number or entropay vcc...need help on this one.
I like BT call sign, very convenient and worth the cost
entropay is great. You use your real info and funding source. Then make a virtual cc in the same name as paypal/ebay. What I do is make the vcc first, then paypal, verify with entropay, then make the ebay & link the paypal. That said I age my accounts and do not sell for at least 30 days.

Quote:
Should this be ok?
reckon you have the basics down well

Quote:
As for Turbolister; to save about 3 days work, I'm going to reinstall a fresh TL and import listings to new account from file (not ebay listings!) I can't see there being a problem here.

I remember reading years ago that accounts had been linked through their photobucket images....anyone have any real experience of this? Setting up new images is again serious hours of work that i'd like to avoid.
Big sigh. I don't use TL any longer. Try Auctiva: it gives another layer of protection since you are stealth. The same photos have caused accounts to be linked and therefore suspended... think seriously about TL.

Quote:
There is a lot of talk about software phones and tricks and very little on Call Sign which appears to be the most legitimate logical method. What do people think of Call Sign?
Not a lot of users appear to use Call Sign. However it is good,imho. Certainly convenient.There's little chance of missing a call is there.

Quote:
Thanks for the info on the site.
Welcome to the forum,bode. Impressed with your first post. ANy problems feel free to send me a pm
Tibor (04-26-2010)
Old 01-11-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Sounds good to me.
Not my recommendation ever.
Do a variation of your name and your address OR pick an address that you can access for mail & customer returns. Since it's new, be REALLY new & therefore stealth.
I like BT call sign, very convenient and worth the cost
entropay is great. You use your real info and funding source. Then make a virtual cc in the same name as paypal/ebay. What I do is make the vcc first, then paypal, verify with entropay, then make the ebay & link the paypal. That said I age my accounts and do not sell for at least 30 days.

reckon you have the basics down well

Big sigh. I don't use TL any longer. Try Auctiva: it gives another layer of protection since you are stealth. The same photos have caused accounts to be linked and therefore suspended... think seriously about TL.

Not a lot of users appear to use Call Sign. However it is good,imho. Certainly convenient.There's little chance of missing a call is there.

Welcome to the forum,bode. Impressed with your first post. ANy problems feel free to send me a pm
Greenbean, do you know if you can use something like Entropay in the US to generate VCC's?
Old 01-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

First

entropay is a no go for the USA. Federal law prohibits its use because of online gambling. Canada does not
Tibor (04-26-2010)
Old 01-11-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
First

entropay is a no go for the USA. Federal law prohibits its use because of online gambling. Canada does not
Hmmm... interesting.
Old 01-22-2010

Longevity: 88%

hello Bode,
I have turbolister on my second drive and am unsure how to delete it as it is not listed on my control panel add/remove list. There is also no uninstall icon in the folder. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 01-23-2010
MU

Look under your control panel under add remove programs. Are you using windows?
Old 01-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 82%

Use ccleaner for removing programs, it's a hell of a lot quicker than Add/ remove programs and should clear all the crap...also great for having a good ol' stealth clearout too.