Paypal Bank Account Verification Problem - Help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 12-09-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Paypal Bank Account Verification Problem - Help!

Hello everyone!

I have a few questions regarding Paypal so if anyone can help shed some light on my problems I will be eternally grateful!

I am still trying to get my new Paypal account sorted out and I am having trouble now with the Bank Account confirmation part of the verification process. I am trying to use a LloydsTSB internet savings account for which I have a sort code and account number and the account has been active for a couple of weeks before I added it to Paypal. However Paypal say that they deposited the 2 amounts of money into my account on the 5th of December, this was on Friday night, and I still havent actually received the 2 amounts of money in my account yet!

Now I am paranoid that my bank account must be incompatible with the way Paypal transfers the money in / out and that all the work I have done so far to create this new account has been in vain! What does anyone think?

Will Paypal let me remove the account if I dont receive their deposits and let me add another account to which they will again add the two deposits so I can verify my account?

If not can I abort this Paypal account and close it but open a new one using the same credit card number / email etc ?

Sorry to be a pain, I know it seems quite basic stuff but my head is buzzing with the amount of crap that has to be done to get back on eBay! I was hoping to get some auctions on and sold before Xmas as I have some Xmas related stuff to sell (3 x Electric Hostess Trollies of all things! - they are a great seller in the run up to the festive season...) and if I miss the Xmas period I will have to hold onto these bulky items until next year or dump 'em! If I sell them before Xmas I could get up to £100 each but after Xmas I would be lucky to get £20 each :( ! I tried advertising them in the classifieds ads newspapers for significantly less than what I could make on eBay and I didnt get a single offer... blub! blub!

But for anyone who is selling on eBay who trades in miscellaneous stuff like me all kinds of Hostess Trollies including the tabletop variety (which arent really trollies at all) are a good earner around Xmas, so buy em cheap through the year, save 'em til Xmas then watch the £££££'s come rolling in! Ah, you lucky people, plus if I dont get sorted in the next week or so its going to be a rough xmas for me, Npower have had me in court last week to fit a token electric meter and with the cost of electricity now, plus the extortionate rate they charge through a meter I will be probably huddling around a candle on Xmas day while eating cold Nettoes beans straight from the tin... Merry Xmas eBay!

Oh please can someone remember to answer my questions if you have read this far - Thank You!

- Johnny

Old 12-09-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyleeds View Post
Hello everyone!

. However Paypal say that they deposited the 2 amounts of money into my account on the 5th of December, this was on Friday night, and I still havent actually received the 2 amounts of money in my account yet!

Now I am paranoid that my bank account must be incompatible with the way Paypal transfers the money in / out and that all the work I have done so far to create this new account has been in vain! What does anyone think?

Will Paypal let me remove the account if I dont receive their deposits and let me add another account to which they will again add the two deposits so I can verify my account?

If not can I abort this Paypal account and close it but open a new one using the same credit card number / email etc ?

- Johnny
Hi Johnny
Hopefully its just a matter of time before the deposits show up in your account. I read one thread on this forum about waiting till you withdraw the money from your paypal account into your bank account before shipping out the item. I was suprised as personally for myself it takes exactly 5 working days for the money to clear into my account and i also bank with loyds tsb.

I was setting up a paypal account and messed up on the telephone verification. I had already had my bank account added and the deposits were also confirmed. As i couldnt verify it by phone i closed down the account and reopened a new one with the same bank account and it worked fine.

If you want to remove the account and add another one then i cant see why it will be a problem. Just add another account. If paypal say anything then say that my account dosnt support the functions required for withdrawl and bank funding. I dont think you would have an issue. Maybe someone else can help us with there own experience