eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Account Services (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/account-services/)
-   -   SMS & Call Verification Service USA/EU/UK/CA/AU (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/account-services/122929-sms-call-verification-service-usa-eu-uk-ca-au.html)

thelastfield 01-06-2020 05:18 PM

re: SMS & Call Verification Service USA/EU/UK/CA/AU

I would like to buy 2 phone number for USA ebay accounts. Could you accept paypal payment? Its not easy to create bitcoin account in my country.

Joe_Joe 01-06-2020 09:57 PM

Can you PM me? Sounds like your PM storage is maxed out and I cannot contact you.

agnostixxx 01-07-2020 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelastfield (Post 1059870)
I would like to buy 2 phone number for USA ebay accounts. Could you accept paypal payment? Its not easy to create bitcoin account in my country.

Only btc mate. You can easily buy btc at any p2p site like LocalBitcoins or localcryptos. Have USA numbers in stock

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe_Joe (Post 1059896)
Can you PM me? Sounds like your PM storage is maxed out and I cannot contact you.

Sorry for that. PM sent

AlexATackett 01-07-2020 10:09 AM

Would like to buy one for usa account
please inbox me

Aviatrix 01-08-2020 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agnostixxx (Post 1060008)
Only btc mate. You can easily buy btc at any p2p site like LocalBitcoins or localcryptos. Have USA numbers in stock

Sorry for that. PM sent

If you are still able to provide numbers now, why are you unable to provide the refund that I asked for 6 days ago?

I'm not sure how the vacation that you told me that you are on allows you to still provide your service but prevents you from sending my money back.

agnostixxx 01-09-2020 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aviatrix (Post 1060378)
If you are still able to provide numbers now, why are you unable to provide the refund that I asked for 6 days ago?

I'm not sure how the vacation that you told me that you are on allows you to still provide your service but prevents you from sending my money back.

If you would like to arise this question here, ok

Message me from the same telegram you used to pay for these sms. I was not able to identify you and can’t offer refunds to anybody impersonating my former customers. If you can’t do that - it makes it really complicated task to identify you and I multiple times told you that currently I do not have any free time or will to look for this for you (and honestly, I think that do not obliged to do that). I’m not responsible by any means that you have lost your previously used telegram. Since that, do anything you should do to prove that you owned it. It’s your interests, so go on.

And yes, I’m still on vacation and can do easy verifications for new customers. As usual.

nazeefo 01-09-2020 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agnostixxx (Post 968941)
Hello everyone!

Looking to verify your Stealth Account with SMS code, but don't have foreign sim cards or don't want to wait and pay for delivery?

OR

Do you need to verify your Stealh Account's details by phone, speaking with support agent, but you don't know the language or your Stealth Account was reqistered with the person of opposite sex?

NP, I can help you with these issues!

Verify ANY Online service, including, but not limited to PayPal, Amazon, Ebay, Google, Apple, Telegram, mobile only banks, crypto wallets and exchanges, etc.

Supported countries by now:

USA
United Kingdom
Germany
Spain
France
Austria
Netherlands
Sweden
Poland
Estonia

I will provide you with your own dedicated mobile number for your selected services and forward your verification code as soon as it arrives.

Every number is a REAL SIM CARD number, and will be used only ONCE with every service. Easy as it should be.

Phone verification is conducted by native speakers, multiple languages supply (EN, ES, IT, FR, DE, others) , male and female voices. You have to provide all necessary stealth details for verification EXCLUDING passwords, for sure. Different cases accepted, we can help you to solve almost ANY issues by phone.

1 sms = 5-10 GBP depending on country.

1 call = starting from 20 GBP

Payments accepted in Bitcoins only.

First contact via PM.

Cheers!

Can I use this number for ebay verification and then call ebay on first supension?

agnostixxx 01-09-2020 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nazeefo (Post 1060534)
Can I use this number for ebay verification and then call ebay on first supension?

Numbers definitely can be used for eBay verification and concerning calls plz contact me via PM.

Aviatrix 01-10-2020 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agnostixxx (Post 1060484)
If you would like to arise this question here, ok

Message me from the same telegram you used to pay for these sms. I was not able to identify you and can’t offer refunds to anybody impersonating my former customers. If you can’t do that - it makes it really complicated task to identify you and I multiple times told you that currently I do not have any free time or will to look for this for you (and honestly, I think that do not obliged to do that). I’m not responsible by any means that you have lost your previously used telegram. Since that, do anything you should do to prove that you owned it. It’s your interests, so go on.

And yes, I’m still on vacation and can do easy verifications for new customers. As usual.

Just to update, I got my refund today after the seller returned the payment to the same address that originally sent it. Thanks.

Incate 01-11-2020 02:56 PM

I had a US paypal with a phone number I no longer own. Can this service help me get past verification step so I can access the account?

agnostixxx 01-12-2020 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incate (Post 1061020)
I had a US paypal with a phone number I no longer own. Can this service help me get past verification step so I can access the account?

I don’t know
I can provide you with number and you can try to restore your account
Also we can make a call for you and tell PP smth you specified to us in advance
Anything else - not within my responsibility

stealther2020 01-13-2020 03:09 AM

So if I wanted to verify eBay and PayPal accounts it would cost me 10-20 GBP for 2 sms?

agnostixxx 01-13-2020 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealther2020 (Post 1061415)
So if I wanted to verify eBay and PayPal accounts it would cost me 10-20 GBP for 2 sms?

Depends on country, send me PM with details

Nikonpro 01-14-2020 12:36 PM

Hello. Messaged you on PM.

Best regards,
NikonPro

Sir_Loin 01-16-2020 01:06 AM

PM sent - thanks

agnostixxx 01-16-2020 08:48 AM

All PMs replies, numbers are in stock, ready to do verifications for you, brothers

mybonus 01-16-2020 12:58 PM

Very good service, good communication and fast delivery

thelastfield 01-16-2020 06:30 PM

I did buy 2 usa number. It works great. Thanks

ilcarletto 01-21-2020 10:13 AM

great service indeed

Thank you :thumb:

agnostixxx 01-28-2020 09:27 AM

Italian numbers for verification in stock (as well as USA, EU, UK, Canadian and Aussie ones)

Also can do live phone calls on your behalf to lift limits, evaluate your accounts, appeal suspension, etc in English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, French languages, both with male and female voices.

PM me for more details!

userinfo 01-30-2020 12:12 PM

Bought a verification from him, can only say he's trusted! :)
Vouch!

wazzup 02-03-2020 10:15 AM

How can i contact w you?