eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Account Services (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/account-services/)
-   -   Rent real UK sims numbers. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/account-services/124695-rent-real-uk-sims-numbers.html)

andyframpton 03-13-2019 01:43 PM

Rent real UK sims numbers.

** Thread is Closed due to Seller Inactivity **

Away for 2 weeks

Shall still respond to PMs but maybe a little slow for the 2 week period

Thread will be back up on 4th Feb

** Thread is Closed due to Seller Inactivity **

aspkin 03-14-2019 05:39 PM

Re: Rent real UK sims numbers.

APPROVED SELLER!

NOTICE: While we only approve those members who show they are knowledgeable, helpful towards other members, trustworthy and most importantly have excellent customer service skills. It is ultimately your responsibility to secure any products or services obtained from the seller. It is recommended to change your password to accounts procured as soon as possible. It is suggested to purchase eBay Stealth before you purchase an account. When sending funds, transactions are between you and the seller. It is your responsibility to protect yourself when sending funds. Sending a Bank Wire is not an acceptable way to send funds to a seller. You do so at your own risk. Sending funds in a manner in which you are unable to dispute is not smart. Sending LARGE payments (over $250) is STRONGLY discouraged. While we make every attempt for a safe trading environment, we ask that you do your part, protect yourself and report any outstanding issues to us. Sellers with multiple complaints against them are shut down immediately. We do our best to protect all members of the forum. That said, the seller you see here has proven to us they can be trusted. Respect the warning message above and you'll have a smooth transaction.

JamesNorth101 03-14-2019 05:41 PM

Good luck on the selling thread!

Beautiful 03-14-2019 05:56 PM

Cool service, welcome to aspkin forums

Neway 03-15-2019 01:46 AM

Nice service! Will be coming for you!

Neway 03-15-2019 01:47 AM

I can not send you a private message. Where should we discuss the details?

garry9061 03-15-2019 05:35 AM

Good idea! Congrats bud!

josh 03-15-2019 06:07 AM

Good luck with your service, wish you all the best!

Play 03-15-2019 07:30 AM

Good luck on your new venture! :)

andyframpton 03-15-2019 08:42 AM

Thank you all for the kind words.

ebaystealth1974 03-15-2019 01:30 PM

I have a question, if the person will be the only person using the number, why are these just rentals?

How is that possible, because clearly someone else will be using it later... or they wouldn't be rentals.

What am I overlooking here?

andyframpton 03-15-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 986209)
I have a question, if the person will be the only person using the number, why are these just rentals?

How is that possible, because clearly someone else will be using it later... or they wouldn't be rentals.

What am I overlooking here?

You will be the only one using the number. After the length of your rental is over it will be stored away in case you ever need it again. It will never be reused by anyone else.
You can open an eBay and PayPal and any other accounts needed all with the same number and confirm them all in the time you have it rented. You can use it for unlimited verifications during the time you have it rented.

Hope this helps and answers your question.

ddm50 03-15-2019 03:15 PM

Why the **** are ,ods removing my comments? These SIM card rentals are a ripoff, you can get them for 0.99gbp or free.

ebaystealth1974 03-15-2019 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyframpton (Post 986255)
You will be the only one using the number. After the length of your rental is over it will be stored away in case you ever need it again.

Then why a rental fee, if it's mine forever? lol

Neway 03-15-2019 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddm50 (Post 986267)
Why the **** are ,ods removing my comments? These SIM card rentals are a ripoff, you can get them for 0.99gbp or free.

What are you talking about? Tell me how much it is to create a Paypal account?
And on eBay? 0$? Thank you. It is a product that he is selling...

And just think about why would he sell it for you? He is the one that has the physical sim card he needs to put it into a mobile device to get you the code.
Would you want to give him 10$ so you can bother him of the rest of his life with verification?
You pay when you need the service, if he gives your number to another guy, you might realize it and write an honest comment about it. I am personally happy about this service as I am traveling a lot and for example now, I am in need of this service. Think about people in EU, Africa. They probably need this and as you buy your bread and milk, he puts his markup to it.

Mayhard 03-16-2019 07:48 AM

I might need to use your services in the near future!
Glad to see such services, all the best!

@NasterXchange 03-16-2019 04:14 PM

Seems to be interesting service,
I will give a try soon.
Good luck with sales!

ddm50 03-16-2019 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neway (Post 986286)
What are you talking about? Tell me how much it is to create a Paypal account?
And on eBay? 0$? Thank you. It is a product that he is selling...

And just think about why would he sell it for you? He is the one that has the physical sim card he needs to put it into a mobile device to get you the code.
Would you want to give him 10$ so you can bother him of the rest of his life with verification?
You pay when you need the service, if he gives your number to another guy, you might realize it and write an honest comment about it. I am personally happy about this service as I am traveling a lot and for example now, I am in need of this service. Think about people in EU, Africa. They probably need this and as you buy your bread and milk, he puts his markup to it.

Yeah, I don't live in UK buddy, and I don't think they need this service that much.

Neway 03-26-2019 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddm50 (Post 986579)
Yeah, I don't live in UK buddy, and I don't think they need this service that much.

Dude if you don't need this service kindly my friend f off. Why you have to bother here under an approved selling service, I don't understand you motives..

Neway 03-26-2019 07:00 AM

:focus:

I tried the service for a week it work really nice and smooth. Used phone number for google and PayPal you receive the text in email instantly. Definitely recommend, makes my life easier!!

Stef22 03-26-2019 12:49 PM

One good ideea !!!

andyframpton 03-28-2019 02:41 PM

Offering 2 vouchers. Hit me up if you want to apply for them.