*Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business module - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 09-07-2023

Activity: 91%
Longevity: 40%
Talking *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business module

💼 we are proud and happy to finally land on aspkin and ready to provide you with the best business module!

Hello, E-commerce Enthusiasts!

Empower Your E-Commerce Journey and unlock your real potential with Our eBay Accounts!

🚀 Elevate Your Sales Game! Dive into the world of eBay with our specialized accounts, paving the way to financial independence.

💰 Offer Details:

eBay account is free

Instead of a flat fee, partner with us and provide with just as low as 5% of your monthly sales as commission. Additionally, a trust deposit of $299-$399 is required based on package, which will be returned within 4 months or upon reaching $8k in monthly sales. This deposit not only establishes trust but also ensures adherence to the guidelines provided.
*our guide must be followed or any warranty voided and deposit refund canceled.

💡 Why Partner with Us?

🌐 Top notch Post-Sale Support:
From any issues to selling tips, we offer unlimited support with lifetime replacements, help with bank connections, and a run multi-eBay account system.

⚡ Lightning Fast Response:
As we are in it together all the way to success, WE DON'T JUST THROW an account on you and let u go do whatever,
You're our priority! Expect swift responses, mostly on the same day, ensuring you’re never left hanging.

🤝 Passionate eBay Veterans:
We're not just a team; we're active eBay sellers with years of experience. We love eBay, and every account we create is a testament to our expertise.

🔄 Always Up-To-Date:
We're always one step ahead, adapting to eBay's evolving algorithms and the latest browser updates.

🔍 Genuine & Verified Accounts:
We handcraft each account using real IPs and SIM cards, ensuring authenticity and reliability.

🚀 Ready to Roll Accounts:
Eager to kickstart your eBay venture? We have accounts primed for immediate use.

🛍️ Choose YOUR Perfect eBay Package 🛍️

1️⃣ Starter eBay Pack (USA/UK) 🌟

💡 Ideal for the burgeoning seller!
🎖 Limits: 30-50-100 items and sales between $1000-$5000.

2️⃣ Advanced eBay Pack (USA/UK) 🔥

💡 Perfect for sellers aiming to scale faster!
🎖 Limits: 200 items with a sales cap of $3500-$7000.

3️⃣ Unlimited eBay Universe 🌌

🎖 NO Selling Limits: Dream big, sell bigger!

accounts come with:
  • accounts are usually aged 3+ months or 1 year.
  • active listing over 1-14 days or more;
  • phone verified
  • email account verified
  • option to buy back the account
  • professional guide how to work with this stealth account

❓ Quick FAQs:

🔐 Understanding Stealth is Crucial!
Make it your first step before logging in.

🌐 Global Functionality:
Our accounts work worldwide, you are able to withdraw worldwide.

🌟 Feedback or Sales History:
Some accounts have feedback; others don’t. But we equip you with strategies to accrue positive feedback.

💰 Withdrawing Funds:
Wherever you're based, our accounts come with a straightforward withdrawal guide.

⏳ 21-Day Holds:
Typically, new accounts experience these holds for the initial 90 days. However, once you sell an item and provide tracking info, your funds get released swiftly.

🚀 Delivery Time:
Most accounts are ready for delivery within 24-48 hours.

💳 Payment Methods:
  • BANK TRANSFER
  • USDT
  • BTC
  • PayPal (friends/family)
  • Payoneer

Get in Touch!

Protect yourself from impostors. Use the provided links for direct contact.

📞 Skype
🎮 Discord: psiona#0513
📲 Telegram

🔒 Refund Policy:
  1. Free eBay Account: Our eBay accounts are provided for free, and as such, there are no refunds applicable for the account itself.
  2. Trust Deposit Refund:
    • The trust deposit, ranging from $299 to $399 depending on the package chosen, is refundable under specific conditions.
    • A full refund of the deposit will be issued within 4 months OR once the account reaches $8k in monthly sales, whichever comes first.
    • To be eligible for a replacement, you must first reach the stage above.
    • The account must not stay idle, we expect you to work on it fully and accordingly.
    • Failure to adhere to our provided guidelines may result in forfeiture of the deposit. It is essential to thoroughly understand and follow our guidelines to ensure you remain eligible for the deposit refund.
  3. Commission: Since we operate on a commission basis (as low as 5% of monthly sales), this amount is non-refundable once deducted.
  4. Violation of Guidelines: If our guide is not followed, any warranty on the account becomes void, and the refund of the deposit is canceled. We emphasize the importance of adhering to our guide to maintain the health of the eBay account and ensure a smooth partnership.
  5. Other Circumstances: Any other refunds or exceptions not explicitly mentioned here are at the sole discretion of our team. For specific concerns or unique situations, please reach out to our support channels for assistance.

🔒 Why Following Our Refund Policy Matters—Your Success & Peace of Mind are Our Top Priorities!
  • Mutual Trust: Our refund policy is a cornerstone of the trust we build with you. Adhering to it is a shared commitment to fairness and integrity. When you know the rules, you can play the game with confidence!
  • Financial Security: Our refund policy ensures that your investment is protected. By setting clear guidelines, we eliminate any 'grey areas' that could cause financial misunderstandings down the line.
  • Simplicity & Transparency: A clear refund policy simplifies what can be a complex process. No guesswork, no hidden clauses—just straightforward terms that make your e-commerce journey smoother.
  • Risk Mitigation: Let's be honest, every venture has its risks. Following our refund policy reduces yours, providing a safety net for your hard-earned money.
  • Business Longevity: We want you to succeed long-term. By sticking to the refund policy, you help us create a sustainable business model that benefits you with ongoing support and future enhancements.

🌟 Bottom Line: A reliable refund policy isn't just a set of rules; it's a promise of quality, a testament to our commitment, and a foundation for long-lasting business relationships. Trust us, it's worth following!

PLEASE REPLY HERE WITH : "5% DISCOUNT ON DEPOSIT" TO RECEIVE YOUR SPECIAL DISCOUNT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Last edited by TGMT²; 09-17-2023 at 07:16 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yobar For This Useful Post:
Sheha598 (02-09-2024), thebesti (2 Weeks Ago)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-07-2023
Super Moderator

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 5%
Default Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

APPROVED SELLER!

NOTICE: While we only approve those members who show they are knowledgeable, helpful towards other members, trustworthy and most importantly have excellent customer service skills. It is ultimately your responsibility to secure any products or services obtained from the seller. When sending funds, transactions are between you and the seller. It is your responsibility to protect yourself when sending funds. Sending a Bank Wire is not an acceptable way to send funds to a seller. You do so at your own risk. Sending funds in a manner in which you are unable to dispute is not smart. Sending LARGE payments (over $250) is STRONGLY discouraged. While we make every attempt for a safe trading environment, we ask that you do your part, protect yourself and report any outstanding issues to us. Sellers with multiple complaints against them are shut down immediately. We do our best to protect all members of the forum. That said, the seller you see here has proven to us they can be trusted. Respect the warning message above and you'll have a smooth transaction.

Want to provide a service on the forum? Let me know about it here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nixonsupercool For This Useful Post:
yobar (09-10-2023)
Old 09-07-2023
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

Best of luck on the new venture
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
yobar (09-10-2023)
Old 09-07-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

Welcome to selling on the forum
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
yobar (09-10-2023)
Old 09-08-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Congratz on seller status - trust depost and % - duly noted
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
yobar (09-10-2023)
Old 09-08-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 18%

ok lets try this, whats your telegram?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aliosa For This Useful Post:
huocaiman (01-02-2024), yobar (09-10-2023)
Old 09-12-2023
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 95%

I am very interested in this but since you are partnering up, the issue of depositing some amounts upfront should be out of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rosanna For This Useful Post:
yobar (09-13-2023)
Old 09-12-2023

I like this, I think this is needed for emergency situations or when unable to create a stealth successfully
It's better than buying a account with barely a warranty and it getting suspended for no reason and out the money.

Glad to finally be seeing new sellers and types of services
The Following User Says Thank You to 0nelove For This Useful Post:
yobar (09-13-2023)
Old 09-13-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosanna View Post
I am very interested in this but since you are partnering up, the issue of depositing some amounts upfront should be out of it.
thanks for your interest!

we sent your account already,

hope you enjoy our services!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nelove View Post
I like this, I think this is needed for emergency situations or when unable to create a stealth successfully
It's better than buying a account with barely a warranty and it getting suspended for no reason and out the money.

Glad to finally be seeing new sellers and types of services
thanks! this is exactly what we mean, I love to see people understand the value behind it
Old 09-13-2023

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 3%

Already met with yobar on telegram. Sent him the $299 payment for the basic account. For some reason, yobar does not trust me with the email access to the ebay account after I sent payment through btc. Payment has been confirmed but he for some reason does not trust me even after I was the one who made the deposit. Waiting to resolve this problem with the seller. Will update everyone on the situation after I worked it out with yobar. Haven't received account yet so I can't really vouch yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevacy For This Useful Post:
umairijaz (03-18-2024), yobar (09-15-2023)
Old 09-14-2023

Update status: Yes, I have received the account after a long (several hours) communication with yobar. Seller requested for me to give a positive feedback, but I cannot vouch fully yet until I experience the product/service first. Still not sure why I am not allowed to have access to the email of the account (even though I am paying for the service), but hoping to work out something with yobar. Yobar is quick and very communicative. I received incorrect cookies several times, but he was responsive and helped fix the problem. Will update you all through my rest of the journey with yobar. Looks promising for now, but cannot fully vouch until I see the results of the service
The Following User Says Thank You to kevacy For This Useful Post:
yobar (09-15-2023)
Old 09-14-2023

Longevity: 55%

Hey, i been using @yobar service for a few months now, its been working for me to have a person to help with any problems that comes up with my eBay accounts. I originally found him on blackhatworld forum a few months ago and i've brought 5 accounts from him since. All of them are still running smoothly to date.

I think the 5% is ok, but i understand everyone eBay businesses are different, mines has High profit margins so it works for me. I recommend, if your profit margins are lower to just buy his accounts straight out.
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisyarn For This Useful Post:
yobar (09-15-2023)
Old 09-15-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
Could this post be a stealth Yobar account?
It isnt

He has been a member of the forum for a very very long time

Review can be trusted
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
SMOZ (09-15-2023), yobar (09-15-2023)
Old 09-15-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevacy View Post
Update status: Yes, I have received the account after a long (several hours) communication with yobar. Seller requested for me to give a positive feedback, but I cannot vouch fully yet until I experience the product/service first. Still not sure why I am not allowed to have access to the email of the account (even though I am paying for the service), but hoping to work out something with yobar. Yobar is quick and very communicative. I received incorrect cookies several times, but he was responsive and helped fix the problem. Will update you all through my rest of the journey with yobar. Looks promising for now, but cannot fully vouch until I see the results of the service
thank you so much for your updates, very glad to see it looks promising for you!
happy that you received your acc same day. yeah just requested a feedback that you received that acc and logged on and everything looks fine.
thanks for that!
you received full access to email as well, as u requested, since seeing you a person of high integrity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisyarn View Post
Hey, i been using @yobar service for a few months now, its been working for me to have a person to help with any problems that comes up with my eBay accounts. I originally found him on blackhatworld forum a few months ago and i've brought 5 accounts from him since. All of them are still running smoothly to date.

I think the 5% is ok, but i understand everyone eBay businesses are different, mines has High profit margins so it works for me. I recommend, if your profit margins are lower to just buy his accounts straight out.
thanks so much for coming here and giving a review for this amazing forum.
happy to see you grow with our service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
Could this post be a stealth Yobar account?
thanks for your worry for the forum members!
why would someone do that?
I think that would be a very very bad move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
It isnt

He has been a member of the forum for a very very long time

Review can be trusted
Old 09-15-2023

Longevity: 4%

I dont quite understand the purpose of the service
The Following User Says Thank You to leoncat For This Useful Post:
yobar (09-16-2023)
Old 09-15-2023

Longevity: 50%

Can I just buy an account outright from you? Buddy said your accounts work great, so unsure why you wouldn't offer that service instead as very few offering that here.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBosss For This Useful Post:
yobar (09-16-2023)
Old 09-17-2023

Longevity: 20%

Thanks! account is strong, and seller is great, will get more accounts soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister_Zi For This Useful Post:
yobar (09-17-2023)
Old 09-21-2023

~ My Overall Review ~

After working with yobar for the past few weeks, I found the service to be worthwhile so far. I had many concerns at the beginning with the initial deposit, but I decided to yolo it anyways and pay yobar through btc. Although there were some issues with wrong cookies here and there (make sure you check the cookies), yobar was very attentive and communicative. He worked very hard to make sure that the cookies were correct by sending me new ones. Eventually, the cookies worked and I was able to start selling.

After getting through the verification process with ebay's annoying process, yobar was still communicating with me actively in helping me fix it. And yes, he helped me get account approved through the ebay system and I should be set to getting my payments through ebay soon. Other sellers would usually ignore you when it comes to support after they send the account to you. However, yobar was a problem-solver and very helpful when it comes to any ebay issues with the account.

In conclusion, I highly recommend yobar to anyone who sells in mid to high volume. This service is made for the purpose of continuously helping you sell on the ebay platform. With his help, you won't feel alone because he puts good faith into his service. However, I will critique possible problems with privacy. I will be paying him monthly since this service helps me, but other people might have different needs and opinions. Like I said, only recommend this if you want someone to constantly help you through the stealth process 24/7 throughout the service
yobar (09-22-2023)
Old 09-25-2023
Threadstarter  

Talking Re: *Free* eBay USA/EU, [High],[UNLIMITED],[Low]>Limits, Proven Winning business modu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErkDaddy View Post
Can I just buy an account outright from you? Buddy said your accounts work great, so unsure why you wouldn't offer that service instead as very few offering that here.
Hi Thanks for your interest!
please message us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Zi View Post
Thanks! account is strong, and seller is great, will get more accounts soon!

happy to hear! enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevacy View Post
~ My Overall Review ~

After working with yobar for the past few weeks, I found the service to be worthwhile so far. I had many concerns at the beginning with the initial deposit, but I decided to yolo it anyways and pay yobar through btc. Although there were some issues with wrong cookies here and there (make sure you check the cookies), yobar was very attentive and communicative. He worked very hard to make sure that the cookies were correct by sending me new ones. Eventually, the cookies worked and I was able to start selling.

After getting through the verification process with ebay's annoying process, yobar was still communicating with me actively in helping me fix it. And yes, he helped me get account approved through the ebay system and I should be set to getting my payments through ebay soon. Other sellers would usually ignore you when it comes to support after they send the account to you. However, yobar was a problem-solver and very helpful when it comes to any ebay issues with the account.

In conclusion, I highly recommend yobar to anyone who sells in mid to high volume. This service is made for the purpose of continuously helping you sell on the ebay platform. With his help, you won't feel alone because he puts good faith into his service. However, I will critique possible problems with privacy. I will be paying him monthly since this service helps me, but other people might have different needs and opinions. Like I said, only recommend this if you want someone to constantly help you through the stealth process 24/7 throughout the service

Happy to hear enjoy your account! thanks so much for this review!
Old 09-27-2023

5% DISCOUNT ON DEPOSIT Please

pm me
The Following User Says Thank You to dfriedman1 For This Useful Post:
yobar (10-01-2023)
Old 10-01-2023

How it is working this?
I have a blocked account on eBay and I don't know why.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeeK For This Useful Post:
yobar (10-01-2023)
Old 10-01-2023

Made my first monthly payment with yobar. Thanks. Account is working but takes time for the payments to be "automatic payout" since the account relatively just started selling and waiting for delivery status on all transaction. Pretty normal. Should be good once I give it more time
Beekay (11-26-2023)