eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/)
-   -   Amazon- Submitting documents- New verification methods? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/116568-amazon-submitting-documents-new-verification-methods.html)

liimey 04-07-2018 04:23 PM

Amazon- Submitting documents- New verification methods?

Hi Guys,

I need some help. I have been using the Amazon Stealth Book for a while now and up to recently it has been really successful. However in the past month, whenever I try to make a new account using the same tried and trusted methods and supplying the photo id and bank statements they require, they always respond saying that the documents submitted cannot be verified and therefore I cannot sell on Amazon.
Does anyone know what has changed?
Does anyone know how Amazon verify documents such as a drivers licence or passport?
This morning I submitted a new application with documents and within an hour they declined as above?
Would appreciate any help you can offer
Liimey

cobaogio7 04-07-2018 04:44 PM

Re: Amazon- Submitting documents- New verification methods?

did you try contacting Jeff?

bartalion 04-08-2018 02:47 AM

what's the email for jeff UK ?

elmo 04-08-2018 04:17 AM

Its getting harder and harder to create/verify amazon stores.

Just gotta keep trying and moving onto another store until one gets through

liimey 04-08-2018 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmo (Post 912876)

Yeah but I am sure something has changed with the way they verify things recently. Up to a month ago, I had no problem. Most Stealth accounts created went through no problem. Now nothing is going through. I am sure its because they have changed their verification methods.
If so it could be the end for Amazon Stealth!!

liimey 04-08-2018 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobaogio7 (Post 912808)
did you try contacting Jeff?

To what end? Jeff doesn't actually reply, as his email is routed to Amazon support and you basically get the same response(if at all) as you would from Amazon support, albeit with a respondants name attached

HurricaneHuntr 04-08-2018 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liimey (Post 912896)
To what end? Jeff doesn't actually reply, as his email is routed to Amazon support and you basically get the same response(if at all) as you would from Amazon support, albeit with a respondants name attached

Not true, executive team has the authority to get things done, unlike the seller support team who just escalates it to the concern team.. which is so funny they call it that, it's basically like chinese slave shop kids running the seller support and then the americans are in the back dealing with the important stuff.

liimey 04-09-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmo (Post 912876)

I appreciate your comments but I honestly think something else has changed because the last 8 accounts I have set up (using the tried and tested stealth methods) have been rejected all saying the documents cannot be verified. Before this I never had an account rejected. Any ideas what may have changed. I have checked and triple checked everything for stealth and I am good to go, but it still does not work anymore.
Do you know how Amazon verify documents?

Etycoon 04-09-2018 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liimey (Post 913169)
I appreciate your comments but I honestly think something else has changed because the last 8 accounts I have set up (using the tried and tested stealth methods) have been rejected all saying the documents cannot be verified. Before this I never had an account rejected. Any ideas what may have changed. I have checked and triple checked everything for stealth and I am good to go, but it still does not work anymore.
Do you know how Amazon verify documents?

I agree as in the last 3 month I have created 3 accounts using real information and passport numbers. All 3 passed verification within a matter of hours.

e2free 04-09-2018 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etycoon (Post 913175)
I agree as in the last 3 month I have created 3 accounts using real information and passport numbers. All 3 passed verification within a matter of hours.

These are not stealth

Off course real info account will verify

How did you manage to get that manu passport numbers?

HurricaneHuntr 04-09-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 913214)
These are not stealth

Off course real info account will verify

How did you manage to get that manu passport numbers?

edit. people do stuff they shouldn't. you and i know its happening shh

Etycoon 04-09-2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 913246)
edit. people do stuff they shouldn't. you and i know its happening shh

haha, trust me its all legit.

Tooshabby655 06-11-2018 01:55 PM

They have issues with identifying certain docs from other countrys,using a passport if outside the usa works better.

Tooshabby655 06-13-2018 05:53 AM

Not to mention that amazon adapts to the docs that are being used over and over.It makes sense something youve used multi times in the past doesnt work anymore,its normal.You just have to get more creative .Remember at the end of the day Amazon can only get so hard before they start shooting themselves in the foot and it effects non stealth signups.