eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/)
-   -   How can I appeal my suspension? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/117020-how-can-i-appeal-my-suspension.html)

Kane93 04-27-2018 09:04 PM

How can I appeal my suspension?

This happened several years ago, and my seller account was closed, or should I say it reverted to a buyer account only.

Leading up to this I was getting a number of scams, buyers asking to cancel their order, and some invalid shipping addresses. I canceled transactions and my rating went down. Twice in the past there were chargebacks, but Amazon covered it claiming it was fraud.

A buyer said he was going to be in the states for a limited amount of time, and wanted me to ship to an invalid address. I canceled the order, and refunded. The buyer claimed he didn't get a refund, then he claimed he was double charged. This was not showing on my end, what was, is that he got a refund.
I told him he would have contact an Amazon rep about this "double charge."

I don't know who he spoke to or what he said, but an Amazon rep contacted me, told me I had to refund again, they then closed my account, and placed any funds on hold for 90 days.

Twice I tired to appeal, it was denied quickly, without even a response.

SaiJin 04-30-2018 11:34 AM

Re: How can I appeal my suspension?

If you tried ecerything, then it's toast.

Best thing to do is start new using the amazon ghost.

And learn what not to do.

aspkin 04-30-2018 07:56 PM

Dang.. Amazon doesn't care at all about sellers.

They ask for people's supplier information.. they take over that product as Amazon's Choice while pushing everyone out. It's sick.

Start fresh with Amazon Ghost OP.

rsot 04-30-2018 09:10 PM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost :thumb:

SaiJin 05-01-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 917544)
Dang.. Amazon doesn't care at all about sellers.

They ask for people's supplier information.. they take over that product as Amazon's Choice while pushing everyone out. It's sick.

Start fresh with Amazon Ghost OP.

This happens a lot or only on some products, Aspkin?

So far it hasn't happened to me yet. But then again I have my brand name and my items have the logos on them.

e2free 05-01-2018 05:37 PM

When Amazon sell something it does not mean they actually holding stock.

It's still one of seller at the back where Amazon take their stock and sell them as Amazon selling.

I don't remember the option what it called but if your account making enough revenue and selling good product you get this option on your account, which one click basically Amaozn share your stock with their logo and take fees

It's really good but only Amazon who pick sellers

aspkin 05-01-2018 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 917652)
This happens a lot or only on some products, Aspkin?

So far it hasn't happened to me yet. But then again I have my brand name and my items have the logos on them.

On only select products.. but it seems to be happening more often. I'd say half the products I see on Amazon are "Amazon Choice" products.

Your own brand is (should be) safe though.

aspkin 05-01-2018 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 917699)
When Amazon sell something it does not mean they actually holding stock.

It's still one of seller at the back where Amazon take their stock and sell them as Amazon selling.

I don't remember the option what it called but if your account making enough revenue and selling good product you get this option on your account, which one click basically Amaozn share your stock with their logo and take fees

It's really good but only Amazon who pick sellers

Interesting.. thanks for the insight.

e2free 05-02-2018 06:51 AM

https://ibb.co/k3hsPS

here you go this was the option, its called allow amazon to buy my inventory

Kane93 05-04-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 917468)
If you tried ecerything, then it's toast.

Best thing to do is start new using the amazon ghost.

And learn what not to do.

Is there someone specific I could talk to at Amazon?

SaiJin 05-07-2018 02:13 PM

There's a lot of specific little details that need to be done in the correct order especially for Amazon Ghost accounts.

Just read the guide, make notes and make sure you also use a dedicated fresh IP from IPburger. You can't be too careful with Amazon.

Kgallag5590 12-08-2018 03:14 AM

What is OP's end goal? Reinstatement of seller privileges? Getting inventory back? Getting proceeds from sales?