eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/)
-   -   Amazon account get closed now (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/118960-amazon-account-get-closed-now.html)

trdz47 07-25-2018 04:40 PM

Amazon account get closed now

Hi there
This is my second thread here after my first one before month ago when i post my problem about my amazon locked account , so i manage to fix that after a week back then when i email jeff team more than 5 emails they reinstated my account and everything was good till today :doh:.
So first of all i'm dropshiper who buy stuff from walmart and amazon and ship them to ebay buyers and i wasn't have any problem in that unless sometimes amazon canceled my orders automatically because i was opening another amazon accounts with the same master card and the accounts get locked except my main account who get reinstated already it was like fortified.

So i was place orders almost every day (less than 5 orders per day) except yesterday i place 6 orders unconsciously to find out today i cant login and when i call customer service they say your account on hold and after that receive email confirm that my account closed .

So here is the things that i think one of them or all of them make my account get locked (or closed ) again :
1-Opening another accounts --- makes orders canceled automatically in main account but i manage to fix that after contact Representative .
2- I was contacting many amazon sellers looking for discount or coupons and i think one of them report me to amazon after he think or discover i'm reseller or dropshipper .
3- I was calling amazon customer service agents and representatives about issues and my concerns about my main account and other accounts so maybe they notice me and review my orders who has many shipping addresses and than closed the account.
4-I used Vpn in last 2 days to make some orders cause i was not allowed to make this orders when im not located in usa .

So one reason of thos or all of them together with other reasons make my account locked than closed , so i hope someone here can help me to get back to amazon even if he ask to pay him i will cause when my bossiness stars to grow this happened .
I'm thinking to buy this amazon ghost but i think its for amazon sellers not for amazon buyers or dropshipers as me and idk if it helps me .
My last option now is sent emails to jeff team again and i hope it works again idk if it will this time .
Sorry for the long thread and posting this in this forum cause i think its only for amazon sellers . i want only share my experience and benefit from some advice from you i really need help on this and thanks all. :pry:
:bump:

cobaogio7 07-30-2018 05:02 AM

Re: Amazon account get closed now

"sometimes amazon canceled my orders automatically because i was opening another amazon accounts with the same master card and the accounts get locked"

You have the answer right here, never reuse any information on Amazon.

Chuk 08-08-2018 05:47 AM

Actually, you are allowed to have multiple buyer accounts whether you re-use the same information or not. They suspend your buyer accounts when there are suspicious activities like using vpns or the credit card details doesn’t match the billing address.

Ktm 08-19-2018 07:54 AM

did you try working with a business account? The amazon support executive himself advised me to use that for the reselling purposes.

one23four 08-20-2018 05:34 AM

Everything you write its against policy, what did you expect?

SaiJin 08-20-2018 12:03 PM

well, OP doesn't really understand what not to do yet.

So it's a lesson learned for him I hope

rsot 09-02-2018 10:35 AM

Non-red non-underlined font doesn't mean that the message is different :FF:

goodgame 02-06-2019 04:47 AM

Same credit card information got you linked.