eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/)
-   -   New account suspended within 30 mins (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/120553-new-account-suspended-within-30-mins.html)

fsn 10-01-2018 07:39 AM

New account suspended within 30 mins

Signed up for a new account. Provided passport and bank statement. For some reason they could not verify this so I contacted support and then they approved my account so I set up 2 step verification on my phone and within 30 mins I was suspended.

Going through the appeal process now but having no luck. Emailed Jeff as well and still they rejected my appeal. I'm asking for manual review and waiting to see what happens with this.

What is most annoying is that they've given absolutely no reason for this suspension. I'm unable to provide an accurate plan of action because I do not know what the issue is. It appears to be failed identity verification but my documents are totally legit. Any insights is appreciated. :hail:

Beautiful 10-01-2018 10:26 AM

Re: New account suspended within 30 mins

You are not the only one struggling with this. Check amazon discussion forums and you will see many people in your same shoes failing verification with their real information.

The truth is the reps reviewing the verification are not consistent

Try resubmitting your information again by taking a different photo of the information. Change the angle/background and see if they can give you a different response (assuming your information is real).

The obvious thing is make sure you have never previously had an account before with the details you are trying to verify

SaiJin 10-01-2018 11:19 AM

This account is it based in North america or in Thailand?

fsn 10-01-2018 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 947173)
This account is it based in North america or in Thailand?

Yeh based in Thailand, its where I reside. I sent them my utility bill from my thai address.

Also used my company which is in BVI with a Singapore bank account.

It shouldn't be so difficult if everything is legit but it doesn't seem to be the case?

e2free 10-01-2018 04:53 PM

Agree with op not sure what they doingfew days ago tried to open ca account and provided them passport and bank statment which were real they keep rejecting it for no reason and then finally said failed to verify information what crap

Something big going on

fsn 10-02-2018 11:03 PM

After sending many messages I was finally reinstated on Amazon. I requested a manual review of my account and documents and someone from Jeff's team was able to look into it and approve.

What a crazy game this is but glad to finally have my own account so I can scale up in Q4.

rsot 10-02-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsn (Post 947431)
After sending many messages I was finally reinstated on Amazon. I requested a manual review of my account and documents and someone from Jeff's team was able to look into it and approve.

What a crazy game this is but glad to finally have my own account so I can scale up in Q4.

You can only "hope" that it's over - get backups going just in case...sadly nothing is 100% even after reinstatement

Jigsaw 10-02-2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsn (Post 947431)

I remember doing that for 1 account with Transferwise account where the verification team would not accept the proof of ownership letter, as Transferwise did not do bank statements back then. Emailed managing director's team and they approved it.

But several months later when sales were picking up, the verification team were at it again and decided the document was invalid again. I substitute it with a different bank in the end where I was able to provide a proper statement.

goodgame 02-06-2019 04:42 AM

Just keep re-submitting.