eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/)
-   -   Amazon.ca and .com suspended for inauthentic listing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/121043-amazon-ca-com-suspended-inauthentic-listing.html)

hirenshinde 10-21-2018 08:45 AM

Amazon.ca and .com suspended for inauthentic listing

So as the title says my amazon account has been blocked after running successfully for almost two three months. I used sell yours option for all the items listed in my inventory. Now they are asking for invoices. I purchase the product whenever i get order and don't stock the items. So can't provide invoices for those items for which they have asked invoices.

Also would like to tell that the notice i received on amazon.ca account but as items with same ASINs were listed on amazon.com also, they have restricted selling on amazon.com as well. My main concern is to recover the money they have hold.

Please suggest solution.

Regards,
Hiren Shinde.

SaiJin 10-21-2018 11:17 AM

Re: Amazon.ca and .com suspended for inauthentic listing

You should have gotten an email with the reason why you were suspended.

And in that email is there an appeal button and a list of things that they need from you?

hirenshinde 10-21-2018 08:44 PM

Yes.. They have asked for invoices of products. I don't have stocked items so i don't have invoices for those products purchased in last 365 days nor I had any sell of those products. What i do is whenever i get any order i purchase it from market and deliver.

rsot 10-21-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hirenshinde (Post 951551)
Yes.. They have asked for invoices of products. I don't have stocked items so i don't have invoices for those products purchased in last 365 days nor I had any sell of those products. What i do is whenever i get any order i purchase it from market and deliver.

So you are dropshipping in simple terms.

hirenshinde 10-22-2018 12:50 PM

Dropshipping is directly sending to customers from supplier. I am not doing that.. I buy the item whenever i get the order, packing and shipping taken care by me only... Only thing is i don't stock items in bulk.

hirenshinde 11-08-2018 09:18 AM

Close this thread please.. Issue has been resolved. :)

SaiJin 11-08-2018 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hirenshinde (Post 956045)
Close this thread please.. Issue has been resolved. :)

Awesome news

WHat did you do to resolve the case? PLease share

hirenshinde 11-08-2018 12:27 PM

Kept on sending mails with different subject lines and few alterations in each mail regarding action plan and at last got my account reinstated.

Jobags 11-08-2018 01:45 PM

I wish they would do that to mine, still waiting after 8 weeks

ftasignal 11-09-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hirenshinde (Post 956093)
Kept on sending mails with different subject lines and few alterations in each mail regarding action plan and at last got my account reinstated.

Hey can you tell me how many times and what email you used to amazon to keep sending POA for inauthentic listing, I have the same problem and amazon keep replying with the same requirements I have some money locked up I need to get out , any info would be helpful . Thanks.

Jobags 11-10-2018 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ftasignal (Post 956307)
Hey can you tell me how many times and what email you used to amazon to keep sending POA for inauthentic listing, I have the same problem and amazon keep replying with the same requirements I have some money locked up I need to get out , any info would be helpful . Thanks.

Yes it would be helpful to know.

goodgame 02-06-2019 04:45 AM

I also agree, please show us.

incognito 02-10-2019 09:12 PM

Bump. Ask for help, then disappear. *tear*

rsot 02-15-2019 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incognito (Post 977743)
Bump. Ask for help, then disappear. *tear*

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

hirenshinde 02-16-2019 07:00 AM

No one has disappeared. I have already asked to close the thread as the issue has been resolved.

rsot 02-16-2019 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hirenshinde (Post 979066)
No one has disappeared. I have already asked to close the thread as the issue has been resolved.

Good job hirenshinde

acr 03-21-2019 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hirenshinde (Post 951468)
So as the title says my amazon account has been blocked after running successfully for almost two three months. I used sell yours option for all the items listed in my inventory. Now they are asking for invoices. I purchase the product whenever i get order and don't stock the items. So can't provide invoices for those items for which they have asked invoices.

Also would like to tell that the notice i received on amazon.ca account but as items with same ASINs were listed on amazon.com also, they have restricted selling on amazon.com as well. My main concern is to recover the money they have hold.

Please suggest solution.

Regards,
Hiren Shinde.

I have the same problem I mailed to all the addresses I know, but I always received the same answer

last notification was :You may no longer sell on Amazon. As a result, we are not able to assist with this request at this time.

Can you elaborate actions you took?

parsierngue 03-21-2019 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 978849)
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

He's been on the forums as long as you have...