Amazon gift cards - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-01-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Amazon gift cards

I used the Amazon Gift Card for a long time and my account was closed
Two other accounts have been created with a different name, address, and phone number
I worked 2 weeks without problems then my account was closed and I closed another yesterday
How to use an Amazon gift card without any closing ??
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 01-06-2019
Beautiful's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,849
Thanks: 353
Thanked 282 Times in 252 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (8)
Default Re: Amazon gift cards

There is no easy solution to using GCs on a buyer account

You first have to build up a buyer account using a legit debit/credit card for buys

After a month or so you can start introducing GCs while still doing purchases with cards

Keep increasing GC usage as you lower your card purchases over the next 1-3 months

This works as I've done it myself with many stores, but you must know the source of the GCs. If you're buying some sketchy GCs your shops will go down regardless if you have history or not, just much sooner without history.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-20-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon gift cards

yes on new account if try to use Gift card . Amazon shut down account without any warning . Amazon become too strict .
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-20-2019
meloncoly's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 88
Thanks: 2
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon gift cards

Build up a bit of purchase history with a vcc perhaps before moving to gift cards. You won't last long by only using gift cards.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-25-2019
Zippie's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 52
Thanks: 5
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 14%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon gift cards

You must be buying from sketchy gift card sources.

I frequently will open an Amazon buyer account with just an email address and a name. Then apply gift cards purchased from another Amazon account. Make purchases. Go on with life. Never get complaints from Amazon.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-25-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 46
Thanks: 7
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon gift cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippie View Post
You must be buying from sketchy gift card sources.

I frequently will open an Amazon buyer account with just an email address and a name. Then apply gift cards purchased from another Amazon account. Make purchases. Go on with life. Never get complaints from Amazon.
What amounts are you purchasing?

I was recently just banned for using Gift cards to make thousands of dollars of purchases per day. It isn't as simple as your stating.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-25-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,606
Thanks: 4,576
Thanked 7,015 Times in 6,389 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Amazon gift cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by treyallover View Post
What amounts are you purchasing?

I was recently just banned for using Gift cards to make thousands of dollars of purchases per day. It isn't as simple as your stating.
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost

Amazon does flag buyer accounts for hyper-use of gift cards. Did you solve this issue?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-25-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 46
Thanks: 7
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon gift cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master ghost

Amazon does flag buyer accounts for hyper-use of gift cards. Did you solve this issue?
No, the issue wasn't solved as the account was just banned last night. I was purchasing gift cards for a high discount and applying them to my personal account with my debit card attached. As far as I can tell, my account was flagged due to two reasons:

1)The amount of gift cards applied to my account

2)The amount of purchases made in a short period of time

Before anyone responds with obvious "well don't use gift cards" or "don't make high purchases" comments, please understand that the reason I did this was because the profit margin was good. If I have to throttle the amount of GC's I apply to my account, or limit the amount I purchase with giftcards then I make less profit. I have a set amount that I want to apply to my account every day and a set amount that I want to sell every day to make it worth the time investment.

At this point it seems like my only options seem to be creating a few Amazon accounts and aging them slowly before applying GC's OR mass creating amazon accounts and blowing it out before they are banned. The obvious drawback with this would of course be the amount of physical addresses needed to have the items delivered.

I apologize for hijacking this thread, but if anyone has experience with this, please pm me. I'm looking for solid methods of making good margins online.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-25-2019
404 404 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 50
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon gift cards

The Source Of Your Gift Cards Could Also Be An Issue
For Example Carded Gift Cards
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-27-2019
Zippie's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 52
Thanks: 5
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 14%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon gift cards

I'll say this again :

Account A: I've bought a lot of gift cards ($1MM+) from Amazon.com using my own credit card in $1-$2k increments.

Account B: I apply the $2k gift cards. I buy items with it. Generally under $50.

I've done this with many 'A' and 'B' accounts.

There is never any issue with the gift card because I bought them legally.

Reasons you MAY be running into issues :
A) Source of your gift cards. Or source of payment of your gift cards.
B) Purchase price of item you are buying.
C) Type of products you are buying. Like high risk items : Digital (other gift cards) or electronics, etc.
D) Your IP is not located in the US.
E) Your ship to address is not in the US.
F) Amazon hates you and doesn't want your money.
G) Something else.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zippie For This Useful Post:
treyallover (05-28-2019)
  #11  
Old 06-04-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon gift cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippie View Post
I'll say this again :

Account A: I've bought a lot of gift cards ($1MM+) from Amazon.com using my own credit card in $1-$2k increments.

Account B: I apply the $2k gift cards. I buy items with it. Generally under $50.

I've done this with many 'A' and 'B' accounts.

There is never any issue with the gift card because I bought them legally.

Reasons you MAY be running into issues :
A) Source of your gift cards. Or source of payment of your gift cards.
B) Purchase price of item you are buying.
C) Type of products you are buying. Like high risk items : Digital (other gift cards) or electronics, etc.
D) Your IP is not located in the US.
E) Your ship to address is not in the US.
F) Amazon hates you and doesn't want your money.
G) Something else.
Try using the full 2k on a new account and it will close.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-06-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon gift cards

i created many accounts and all of them get closed :D
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 3 Days Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 9%
Longevity: 0%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon gift cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
There is no easy solution to using GCs on a buyer account

You first have to build up a buyer account using a legit debit/credit card for buys

After a month or so you can start introducing GCs while still doing purchases with cards

Keep increasing GC usage as you lower your card purchases over the next 1-3 months

This works as I've done it myself with many stores, but you must know the source of the GCs. If you're buying some sketchy GCs your shops will go down regardless if you have history or not, just much sooner without history.
Hi

Just joined the forums recently and have been reading up on here quite a bit
I noticed you seemed to be very experienced, I would like to thank you for sharing your wisdom pal

So do you think if i was to make 10/15 us&uk buyer accounts everyday and each account made an order upon creation (different items across all accounts) but all bought with physical GC (virtual box same os everytime, google chrome + dynamic 3g hotspot) and no vcc attached - that they amz would track my activity and eventually start closing my accounts after the first order ?

Apologies if I sound clueless, still new to all of this

Cheers in advance
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 3 Days Ago
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,016
Thanks: 322
Thanked 254 Times in 229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amazon gift cards

She just told you start out with real debit/credit card and slowly ease into GC
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Amazon gift cards mohanadboshy Amazon 7 02-08-2019 10:06 AM
What cards/gift cards/vcc works with Amazon.com now? adamwu Amazon 6 05-03-2017 03:04 AM
Amazon gift cards ares8008 Sales & Marketing 8 04-18-2016 05:13 AM
Gift Cards/Prepaid Cards Updated List for Amazon? poof Amazon X 5 12-14-2012 03:22 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts