eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspended - Amazon Withholding Funds (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/127479-suspended-amazon-withholding-funds.html)

kitty_kat 06-28-2019 07:47 PM

Suspended - Amazon Withholding Funds

Hi everyone, my seller account was suspended a few months ago for the following reason:

"Hello,

Your account has been closed due to violations of our Seller Policies and Seller Code of Conduct. I have provided our Seller Code of Conduct below for reference:

We will not be providing further information related to this decision.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team".

On my payment summary, it says, " Your account is suspended for policy violations and funds in your account are reserved. For more information, please see the notification we sent to your primary e-mail address. Your selling privileges have been removed. All remaining funds will be held Indefinitely under the Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy."

My question for you guys - when I am emailing Amazon to attempt to have them release funds, should I take the angle that none of my products are counterfeit? I am not sure exactly why I was suspended in the first place - the suspension message is vague; the seller code cites numerous possible violations. I can provide all original invoices.

Appreciate any advice, thanks!

agent006140 06-30-2019 08:05 AM

Re: Suspended - Amazon Withholding Funds

what did you sell?

agent006140 06-30-2019 09:24 PM

All remaining funds will be held Indefinitely under the Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy."
---------
what does AMZN do with these fund?
give it to charity?

phaz0rz 07-01-2019 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1015399)
All remaining funds will be held Indefinitely under the Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy."
---------
what does AMZN do with these fund?
give it to charity?

They use the money to help build their cloud computing business.

At this point it almost seems like Amazon allows stealth accounts to exist on their platform just so they can take the money for themselves once the inevitable suspension comes.

:pop2:

josh 07-01-2019 08:19 AM

Focus on the POA is very important, we have now revamped our focus mainly on the poas. You need to focus on addressing the exact issues present on the account.

Money is very hard to get out, but there are methods before going to arbitration

Good luck

Arde 07-05-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1015479)
They use the money to help build their cloud computing business.

At this point it almost seems like Amazon allows stealth accounts to exist on their platform just so they can take the money for themselves once the inevitable suspension comes.

:pop2:

yikes! :eek:

agent006140 07-06-2019 07:28 AM

Original invoices mean nothing,I can sell a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Rolex but I can show an invoice from a Rolex dealer,it does not mean I am selling the real thing !

inferno0619 09-06-2019 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitty_kat (Post 1014861)
Hi everyone, my seller account was suspended a few months ago for the following reason:

"Hello,

Your account has been closed due to violations of our Seller Policies and Seller Code of Conduct. I have provided our Seller Code of Conduct below for reference:

We will not be providing further information related to this decision.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team".

On my payment summary, it says, " Your account is suspended for policy violations and funds in your account are reserved. For more information, please see the notification we sent to your primary e-mail address. Your selling privileges have been removed. All remaining funds will be held Indefinitely under the Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy."

My question for you guys - when I am emailing Amazon to attempt to have them release funds, should I take the angle that none of my products are counterfeit? I am not sure exactly why I was suspended in the first place - the suspension message is vague; the seller code cites numerous possible violations. I can provide all original invoices.

Appreciate any advice, thanks!

Did you ever get your money?

rsot 09-06-2019 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inferno0619 (Post 1031960)
Did you ever get your money?

Sadly, unlikely :(