eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/)
-   -   Amazon give permission for 2nd Account but got suspended right away (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/127839-amazon-give-permission-2nd-account-but-got-suspended-right-away.html)

monaveronica 07-11-2019 08:59 PM

Amazon give permission for 2nd Account but got suspended right away

Hello All,

I am in big trouble. Please help.

I got suspended last month and now still waiting for answer from my appeal. So meanwhile I created new selling account since I have got permission from Amazon to open second account. 2nd Account got suspended right away.
I am thinking to use stealth account now. However my biggest problem is I can provide different credit card number but same name and same address as the one in suspended account. The bank here (country I leave) can issue many credit card but name and billing address are all the same. Will that work?

Please help. Thank you.

Your Amazon.com Seller account has been deactivated.
Your listings have been removed.
Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue.
Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
We found that your account is related to another account that may not be used to sell on the site. Due to the nature of our business, we do not provide details on our investigation methods.

munkron 07-11-2019 09:52 PM

Re: Amazon give permission for 2nd Account but got suspended right away

Why not show them and document all the proof that you have permission to open a second Amazon account?

agent006140 07-12-2019 06:23 AM

He is asking if he opens a stealth account and use a different credit card under the same name and address as his banned account,would it work????
what is the big rush?why cant you wait till AMZN completed the investigation?

Unlimitedsales 07-13-2019 12:31 AM

Amazon US does not usually reply after sending "deactivation email". I am not sure about US Amazon but according to my UK Amazon that what happened. I made a new account and suspended straight away.

However, after writing to seller performance, a couple of time. They activated the Amazon and later asked me to update the Entity of the Account to Company.

I did, the whole process took 32 days and finally got reinstated.

monaveronica 07-14-2019 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsales (Post 1018467)
Amazon US does not usually reply after sending "deactivation email". I am not sure about US Amazon but according to my UK Amazon that what happened. I made a new account and suspended straight away.

However, after writing to seller performance, a couple of time. They activated the Amazon and later asked me to update the Entity of the Account to Company.

I did, the whole process took 32 days and finally got reinstated.

wow! 32 days is too long!

monaveronica 07-14-2019 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by munkron (Post 1018139)
Why not show them and document all the proof that you have permission to open a second Amazon account?

showed them but no response from them. more than 1 week already. I decided to use stealth account

monaveronica 07-14-2019 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1018189)
He is asking if he opens a stealth account and use a different credit card under the same name and address as his banned account,would it work????
what is the big rush?why cant you wait till AMZN completed the investigation?

It took so long. more than a month now since they investigating the first account. cannot wait with 2 kids to feed. No income for 1 month already :pout: