Is Amazon toying with me? Utility bill wont pass - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 10-19-2019

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 40%
Default Is Amazon toying with me? Utility bill wont pass

For utility bill request I submit a scanned phone bill, I get a:
We were unable to verify the document you provided because you did not provide all pages of the document, provided screenshots, or did not show all of the required information.

We were unable to verify the document you provided because it was illegible.

We were unable to verify the document you provided because it is not a bill for piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service.

Please provide the requested documents and confirm there is a valid credit card on file.
No problem... I then submit a scanned gas bill, then I get a:
We have reviewed the document(s) you recently provided, but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time.

We were unable to verify the document you provided because you did not provide all pages of the document, provided screenshots, or did not show all of the required information.

Please provide the requested documents and confirm there is a valid credit card on file.
Both bills are valid, have the correct address and dates, are scanned, legible are .jpg. What gives? Is Amazon messing with me?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-19-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Is Amazon toying with me? Utility bill wont pass

The gas bill is 2 pages long. I submitted page 1 of 2 (which has all the information they required on it (name, address, dates)).

The second page just shows what charges I had. Ill try submitting the second page as well. Its redundant to send this second page, not sure if it will help.
Old 10-19-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 54%

Thats the issue with Amazon USA since last week, its the reply they sent when they dont like document.

When they findout its f□□□e they simply says rejected and cant sell final decision Boom
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (10-19-2019)
Old 10-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 33%

Keep responding to their emails, most likely lazy reps not even looking at the information and passing it on to the next guy
Old 10-25-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Keep responding to their emails, most likely lazy reps not even looking at the information and passing it on to the next guy
Everything uploaded is: legible, dated within 90 days, name and address visible, is scanned, and confirmed Ive a valid credit card in each case. Bills have been .jpg, then .png was used in my last case.

After account creation with bank statement and I.D. uploaded, Amazon sends:

For your security, we have suspended your Amazon seller account. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Please ship any open orders. If you have any funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-Z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

Why is this happening?
We need additional documentation to verify your identity. If you currently sell on Amazon , we need to verify a change to your payment methods. If you did not make this change, contact Seller Support.

How do I reactivate my account?
Please provide the following documents and confirm that there is a valid credit card on file:
-- A bill that is dated within the last 90 days for piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service with name and address visible
-- Business license, if applicable.

The name and address on the document must match your name and address in Seller Central.

I make a new case and upload a Phone bill dated in the last 90 days, Amazon responds:

We have reviewed the document(s) you recently provided, but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time.

We were unable to verify the document you provided because it was illegible.

We were unable to verify the document you provided because it is not a bill for piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service.

I make a new case, then upload a Gas utility bill, Amazon responds:

I then upload the gas bill, including its 2nd page (shows my gas usage), Amazon responds:

For your security, we have suspended your Amazon seller account. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Please ship any open orders. If you have any funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-Z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

Why is this happening?
We need additional documentation to verify your identity. If you currently sell on Amazon , we need to verify a change to your payment methods. If you did not make this change, contact Seller Support.

How do I reactivate my account?
Please provide the following documents and confirm that there is a valid credit card on file:
-- A bill that is dated within the last 90 days for piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service with name and address visible
-- Business license, if applicable.

I make a new case, upload my internet bill, Amazon responds:

I only get "Resolution for CaseID" email asking for feedback. Amazon gives no other information.

I make a new case, with my internet bill and gas bill(both pages), Amazon responds:

I only get "Resolution for CaseID" email asking for feedback. Amazon gives no other information.

I make my last case, with my internet bill and gas bill but in .png format, Amazon responds:

What on earth is happening? Why is Amazon simply marking cases as answered now? Any advice?
Old 10-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%

They dont want to reply you anymore they know the documents are f@@k
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (10-27-2019)
Old 10-27-2019

Thanked 1,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Activity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
They dont want to reply you anymore they know the documents are f@@k
Unless you can get hold of a person to tell you why,keep uploading documents is a waste of time,your account has been marked .
They dont have to tell you how they detect you are a repeated offender
Old 11-18-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianleaf View Post
The gas bill is 2 pages long. I submitted page 1 of 2 (which has all the information they required on it (name, address, dates)).

The second page just shows what charges I had. Ill try submitting the second page as well. Its redundant to send this second page, not sure if it will help.
Its best not to give amazon any excuses,they are looking for any excuse at all to not accept people.So if your utility shows there is 2 pages ,you minds well just send both to avoid their bs.
Old 11-19-2019
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

Amazon doesn't need excuses to take action.
If they don't want you, they won't allow you to sell and sometimes won't give you a reason for it either.

I doubt the problem here is not providing the 2 pages rather than 1, however it does no harm providing 2 pages.
Old 11-19-2019
Executive [VIP]

same experience, if bill shows page 1 of 2, make sure to provide the 2nd page

or make sure bill doesn't show the page 1 of 2
Old 11-19-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry9061 View Post
Amazon doesn't need excuses to take action.
If they don't want you, they won't allow you to sell and sometimes won't give you a reason for it either.

I doubt the problem here is not providing the 2 pages rather than 1, however it does no harm providing 2 pages.
I have passed more of these verification's then you,everything you stated was wrong.Even beautiful agreed,which isnt usual for him.Amazon uses the smallest critiques to not pass people.And yes as beautiful and I already stated only sending in 1 page where the document shows there are suppose to be 2 will definitely stop them from approving your account.Amazon isnt trying to be reasonable,they are working on crowd control.Dont give them a excuse.Litterally they will reject you stating not all pages were included.

Last edited by Nothistime443; 11-19-2019 at 05:22 PM.
Old 11-27-2019

try 2nd eye solution they are good.
Old 11-27-2019

Longevity: 25%

Second eye solution don't work well for amazon.Most of their templates are flawed.Alot of us have experimented with them.
Old 11-27-2019
Executive [VIP]

yeah don't recommend them do them yourself otherwise you will have added risk
Old 11-28-2019

Thanked 1,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Activity: 78%

but AMZN does not like anything he sent-phone bill,gas bill?
Old 11-30-2019

Longevity: 65%

Hm, I had same thing happen to me couple months ago. They never approved my account. By the way, everything was real, the bills were actual bills, nothing was ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or made up. Never approved my account...not sure why.
Old 11-30-2019

Longevity: 25%

How did you get past the ID?