Utility bill and business license? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 10-23-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Utility bill and business license?

Hello all,

I am going through the process of getting my seller account verified through Amazon. This is a new account. I have an LLC set up and am using that and the EIN # (you can provide this or your social security #) My account appeared to pass through all 5 steps of verification and then I went to list an item and I received a notice that my account was deactivated followed by an email from seller performance which I copied and pasted below. I've already provided them with a bank statement for my LLC, debit card for my LLC (issued from the bank) and a copy of my passport. I am wondering what your thoughts are on the email below? Are my chances fairly good at this point of being approved to sell and if so any guesses on how long that will be? (received this email almost 2 days ago and provided them with the requested information (a utility bill and business license (a copy in PDF form of my LLC's certificate of organization document from my state).

Email from Seller Performance-

Hello,
For your security, we have suspended your Amazon seller account. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Please ship any open orders. If you have any funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-Z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

Why is this happening?
We need additional documentation to verify your identity. If you currently sell on Amazon , we need to verify a change to your payment methods. If you did not make this change, contact Seller Support.

How do I reactivate my account?
Please provide the following documents and confirm that there is a valid credit card on file:
-- A bill that is dated within the last 90 days for piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service with name and address visible
-- Business license, if applicable.

The name and address on the document must match your name and address in Seller Central.

How do I send the required information?
You can send files in .pdf, .png, or .gif format. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. Please submit your documents by following this link.

We're here to help
You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-funds@amazon.com.

Once we receive your documents, we will review them and decide whether you may sell on Amazon again.

You can view your account performance or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-23-2019

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: Utility bill and business license?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiwee10 View Post
Hello all,

I am going through the process of getting my seller account verified through Amazon. This is a new account. I have an LLC set up and am using that and the EIN # (you can provide this or your social security #) My account appeared to pass through all 5 steps of verification and then I went to list an item and I received a notice that my account was deactivated followed by an email from seller performance which I copied and pasted below. I've already provided them with a bank statement for my LLC, debit card for my LLC (issued from the bank) and a copy of my passport. I am wondering what your thoughts are on the email below? Are my chances fairly good at this point of being approved to sell and if so any guesses on how long that will be? (received this email almost 2 days ago and provided them with the requested information (a utility bill and business license (a copy in PDF form of my LLC's certificate of organization document from my state).

Email from Seller Performance-

Hello,
For your security, we have suspended your Amazon seller account. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Please ship any open orders. If you have any funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-Z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

Why is this happening?
We need additional documentation to verify your identity. If you currently sell on Amazon , we need to verify a change to your payment methods. If you did not make this change, contact Seller Support.

How do I reactivate my account?
Please provide the following documents and confirm that there is a valid credit card on file:
-- A bill that is dated within the last 90 days for piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service with name and address visible
-- Business license, if applicable.

The name and address on the document must match your name and address in Seller Central.

How do I send the required information?
You can send files in .pdf, .png, or .gif format. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. Please submit your documents by following this link.

We're here to help
You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-funds@amazon.com.

Once we receive your documents, we will review them and decide whether you may sell on Amazon again.

You can view your account performance or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
I and many others have also experienced the same issues. It appears they just keep asking the same utility bill question over and over. My last interaction they simply marked the case as answered and I remained suspended.

Some of us are thinking they may be doing this purposefully by limiting the number of new sellers.
The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianleaf For This Useful Post:
Skiwee10 (10-23-2019)
Old 10-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

Lots of theories going around on why there are so many problems with verification

You can find people getting suspended and not reinstated with their real information on the amazon discussion boards

Its starting to feel like they truly are just limiting the amount of approved sellers going into the holiday season

We had a 0% pass rates over the last 3 days, its bonkers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (10-23-2019), Skiwee10 (10-23-2019)
Old 10-23-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Lots of theories going around on why there are so many problems with verification

You can find people getting suspended and not reinstated with their real information on the amazon discussion boards

Its starting to feel like they truly are just limiting the amount of approved sellers going into the holiday season

We had a 0% pass rates over the last 3 days, its bonkers
I dont agree with this, when send different document ie bank statment which is real they simply reject it and when send any f@@k document they send the email that your selling privilege removed which is last email and they dont reply anymore

Clearly they got the way to findout if its real or f@@k
Old 10-23-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
I dont agree with this, when send different document ie bank statment which is real they simply reject it and when send any f@@k document they send the email that your selling privilege removed which is last email and they dont reply anymore

Clearly they got the way to findout if its real or f@@k
How can they find out that your documents are not real?

For example, you send a utility bill for electricity from the Origin company - in order to find out the real owner and the correct address is indicated on the utility bill, Amazon must send a request to the Origin company.
But Amazon is not a state structure, Origin will not provide information about its customers to any private company.
Old 10-23-2019
Subscribed [VIP]

Amazon over the past few years has begun to sell a lot under its brand.

This year they changed the ranking algorithms and now their products are more often advertised.

Despite the fact that Amazon has become famous, convenient and with a large number of buyers a marketplace, I have a question - "why do Amazon need other sellers?"

Amazon can write its own algorithms for finding new good products and sell them under its brand with a profit of 100-200%

These are just my thoughts in the ear.
Old 10-27-2019

Thanked 1,098 Times in 1,034 Posts
Activity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestCHfriends View Post
Amazon over the past few years has begun to sell a lot under its brand.

This year they changed the ranking algorithms and now their products are more often advertised.

Despite the fact that Amazon has become famous, convenient and with a large number of buyers a marketplace, I have a question - "why do Amazon need other sellers?"

Amazon can write its own algorithms for finding new good products and sell them under its brand with a profit of 100-200%

These are just my thoughts in the ear.
-------------------
yes,AMZN has recently decided to rank products according to profitabilty and concluded its own brands are more profitable (to AMZN),it will be aggresively promoting its own brand.
This is the difference between AMZN and Ebay
Old 10-27-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestCHfriends View Post
How can they find out that your documents are not real?

For example, you send a utility bill for electricity from the Origin company - in order to find out the real owner and the correct address is indicated on the utility bill, Amazon must send a request to the Origin company.
But Amazon is not a state structure, Origin will not provide information about its customers to any private company.
--------------
AMZN does not have to tell you how it goes about verifying your documents,it has more resources than you and I.
Also the large retailers like WMT,BBY,TGT,KOHL,Macy as well as AMZN have subscribed to services which track us,where we go,what we put in our shopping carts,how many returns,chargebacks and disputes we open.
Forget the name of the service,a rather strange name
Old 10-27-2019

In most cases,the name of the person on the address is the person who pays the utility bills,the property tax bill,etc.
if it is a rental,his name is on the contract with the landlord,if there is a roommate,it would show up when the roommate registers his account with any services
Old 10-27-2019

"why do Amazon need other sellers?"
---------------------
AMZN cannot stock everything,it could also run out of stock,also third party sellers could have a lower price.,for new and used items.
AMZN does not sell used items.