Amazon Stealth Account on Vacation Mode - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 12-07-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
Default Amazon Stealth Account on Vacation Mode

I have my stealth account for a month and have sales. Amazon just suspended my account and ask for ultility bill. I now have No Access to this account.
I got my first disbursement of $1,000 2 weeks ago during Black Friday week.
I decided to put it on vacation mode during Black Friday for 2 days so that I don't have too many sales. Then open it back on Sunday. It was working fine until Wednesday, when I logged into Amazon market and it says "Not Authorizaed", can only access to Japan market which says "Suspended".

When clicked on the "Suspended" button, Amazon now requests to upload "to activate the account, please submit additional documents to verify the account "...Ultility bills within the last 90 days"

Now the seller recommended me to ask around if any of you have this issue due to setting it to Vacation Mode before? any advice on what to do about this?

Now he said can provide ultility bill but NOT guaranteed to pass :(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-07-2019

Longevity: 65%
Default Re: Amazon Stealth Account on Vacation Mode

I used vacation mode on my stealth accounts all the time, never raised any red flags or created issues for me before. I don't think that could suspend your account. It must be something else... Keep in mind that starting to sell on a brand new account right before the holidays is never a good idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to alekov For This Useful Post:
happymm (12-08-2019)
Old 12-08-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 26%

All I can access now is Amazon Japan, and have no activity on it, but the only option to open a case. This is what they responded after translating Japanese to English.

I also think vacation mode has nothing to do with it.
It is maybe because the seller used a US person who registered the Amazon address in Asia. and I updated Chase Bank in the US.

Very disappointed. This already happened 3 days now and basically the account was screwed since all the orders can't be updated, messages can't be responded and maybe there was a bunch of claims now.

Lost $975 account cost and $5,000 fund not transferred...I hope there is a solution for this...

"
Amazon.co.jp We contact, Thank you.

For security reasons, for additional documentation for the exhibitor of identification is required, I was allowed to stop the exhibitor like Amazon seller account of. Under review, the exhibitor will not be able to exhibit in the Amazon. Account balance of the exhibitor will be as it is, you transfer until this problem is resolved are reserved. For non-shipping of your order, we ask that you will been sending out processing.

Now why this action was taken, if you have sent in the Amazon, about changing the payment method of exhibitor, you need to make sure in the Amazon. You also need additional documents for identification. If you have not made this change, please contact to technical support.

After confirming that resume the account method valid credit card has been registered, any of the following documents .pdf, .png, .jpeg, please submit in .gif format. These documents are original, it must be one that has not been modified.
- business license (if applicable)
- within the last 90 days, you can see the name and address, gas, electricity, water, bill of Internet services

The name and address listed in the document, it must match the Seller Central's name and address. Please prove that it has submitted a document of one of the languages ​​that are supported. Supported languages ​​are as follows. Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish.

Please submit the documents from the transmission method the following link for the desired information.
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.jp/p...d?ref=ah_em_ap

Support If the balance and payment information required, you can check from the "payment" section of Seller Central. If you have any questions about this matter, Payments-fundsattoamazon.Co.Jp please contact us by E-mail to.

After that I had you submit the documents, verify the contents, whether it can resume the exhibition account will be judged by Amazon.

After receiving this notification If you do not send the required information, or to submit a valid complaint within 90 days, you can choose whether or not to perform the complaint. Then, Disbursement-appealsattoamazon.Co.Jp you can request the payment of the balance contact the. Separately conducted a survey to evaluate the account of the Amazon in the exhibitor. Policy that Amazon is carried out is intended to protect the purchaser and sales partners. If the exhibitor has violated the policy of the Amazon, if you abuse the system of the Amazon, or if it is found to be involved in fraud or illegal activities, Amazon is part of the balance of the exhibitor's account or There is a possibility to reserve the whole."
Old 12-09-2019

Longevity: 60%

I can help you with a utility bill