AMZN Initial Verification - Utility Bill - piped/natural gas, electricity/piped water - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 02-20-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default AMZN Initial Verification - Utility Bill - piped/natural gas, electricity/piped water

Dear Everyone,

I'm in the following situation - I've started a new (my first & only) Amazon seller account.

After a few hours the account was suspended and Amazon asked for additional information: "Utility bill for piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service."

I have US based LLC, but my address is in Europe. I've passed the tax interview and I have also provided additional documents about my LLC.

But despite this I still failed (now 7 appeals) trying to prove my identity. As I do not live in Europe anymore I do not have any utility bill on my name on my permanent address that I could provide.

My question is - can I provide an altered document?

Has anyone in here had trouble with the initial verification? How to pass it?

ANY insights into this are appreciated. Their lack of any seller support line is mind-blowing.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-20-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: AMZN Initial Verification - Utility Bill - piped/natural gas, electricity/piped w

"I have US based LLC, but my address is in Europe. I've passed the tax interview and I have also provided additional documents about my LLC."

1. What additional documents did Amazon request? Do you have their exact responses?

2. Utility bill is standard request. You are going to be required to provide one or the monkey on the other end will keep clicking "reject". Register for a service such as an internet service, put it in your name of the LLC and its address. This will take time to generate im sure (30 days?). Others may suggest to get creative instead.
Old 02-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 33%
Default Re: AMZN Initial Verification - Utility Bill - piped/natural gas, electricity/piped w

People are getting denied this review submitting real information

So its just a matter of creating more shops in hopes some will get through

Creative information will have a harder time to pass
Old 02-21-2020
Threadstarter  

This is what they say:

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. If you currently sell on Amazon, we need additional documentation to verify your payment methods and your identity.

How do I reactivate my account?
Please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file, and provide one of the following documents in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif format. These documents must be authentic and unaltered.
-- A business license, if applicable.
-- A bill that is dated within the last 90 days for piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service with name and address visible

The name and address on the document must match your name and address in Seller Central. Please certify that you have provided the document(s) in one of the supported languages. Supported languages include: Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lnatic754 For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (02-21-2020)
Old 02-21-2020
Threadstarter  

A follow up question:

I have another account my friend created that has passed without a problem, but - I've already added my LLC information on my account.

Do you know whether adding my EIN onto to my friend's account will trigger suspension on the account he created?
Old 02-21-2020

Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lnatic754 View Post
A follow up question:

I have another account my friend created that has passed without a problem, but - I've already added my LLC information on my account.

Do you know whether adding my EIN onto to my friend's account will trigger suspension on the account he created?
This is an easy question, absolutely! If you reuse any information such as an LLC EIN you will be linked.

Never reuse anything.

Form a new LLC and get a new EIN. Never reuse anything.

The one thing I've noticed that can be reused is name on the account. Names are not unique. EIN's are.
Old 03-01-2020

This is now very common and must be provided scenario.You must provide the bill
Old 03-09-2020

Longevity: 23%

I am trying to get everything together to open a new Amazon account. I am going to register a LLC, get the EIN for it, I have a new address, email, phone number, computer, new IP. I will be opening up a new business account with the new EIN. I had my DL changed to my parent's address (in fact I am using their address for all of it) . Back when I opened my suspended account they did not require a DL so I should be clear on tha...

BUT, I am concerned after reading these posts as I do not have ONE utility bill connected to their address. What will I do if they ask for one? Should I pay some cheap internet service to set up service their under my name so I can have a bill incase they ask?
Old 03-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to garry9061

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnNhouston View Post
I am trying to get everything together to open a new Amazon account. I am going to register a LLC, get the EIN for it, I have a new address, email, phone number, computer, new IP. I will be opening up a new business account with the new EIN. I had my DL changed to my parent's address (in fact I am using their address for all of it) . Back when I opened my suspended account they did not require a DL so I should be clear on tha...

BUT, I am concerned after reading these posts as I do not have ONE utility bill connected to their address. What will I do if they ask for one? Should I pay some cheap internet service to set up service their under my name so I can have a bill incase they ask?
You will need a new utility bill and you will also need to ensure the address which you use does not have any correlation to your old details.
The Following User Says Thank You to garry9061 For This Useful Post:
shawnNhouston (03-11-2020)
Old 03-10-2020

Longevity: 25%

I am trying to open brand new account after suspension of old account last year.

I was waiting for credit card which I received yesterday and updated on amazon.

I have provided the following details to Amazon:

1 IP Address Internet changed
2 MAC Address same Laptop Get a new system
3 Credit card number Oman
4 Bank account India
5 email id New yahoo
6 Address India
7 phone number Oman
8 electricity bill ?
9 Passport/Resident ID PP

Please note that different documents are provided from India and Oman. I am an Indian citizen living and working in Oman.

Amazon is asking for Electricity bill or any other utility bill to re-activate the account. Now I have 3 bills from 3 countries which are as follows:

Indian Bill in the name of my mother (this address has been added to amazon)
Oman Bill in the name of landlord
Dubai Bill in my name, tenant lives over there.

Kindly advise which bill should I submit to amazon for re-activation of account?
Old 03-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeel50 View Post
I am trying to open brand new account after suspension of old account last year.

I was waiting for credit card which I received yesterday and updated on amazon.

I have provided the following details to Amazon:

1 IP Address Internet changed
2 MAC Address same Laptop Get a new system
3 Credit card number Oman
4 Bank account India
5 email id New yahoo
6 Address India
7 phone number Oman
8 electricity bill ?
9 Passport/Resident ID PP

Please note that different documents are provided from India and Oman. I am an Indian citizen living and working in Oman.

Amazon is asking for Electricity bill or any other utility bill to re-activate the account. Now I have 3 bills from 3 countries which are as follows:

Indian Bill in the name of my mother (this address has been added to amazon)
Oman Bill in the name of landlord
Dubai Bill in my name, tenant lives over there.

Kindly advise which bill should I submit to amazon for re-activation of account?
The one name and address given on amazon
Old 03-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 33%

they will reject bills if the name/address doesn't match what is registered on your amazon shop
Old 03-11-2020

You dont need a new ein or llc to register a stealth account.You think the account seller on this site registers a llc everytime he sells a account to a particular person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnNhouston View Post

Old 03-11-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry9061 View Post
You will need a new utility bill and you will also need to ensure the address which you use does not have any correlation to your old details.

No correlation--it is my parent's address. The utility bill will be in their name. of which I have changed all of my personal info to--I decided to incorporate and go in as an S Corp.

Now I am concerned that the name on the utilities will not be under the corporate name.
Old 03-12-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by garry9061 View Post

The utility bill has to match the name registered. Can an internet or cell phone bill suffice?

Last edited by shawnNhouston; 03-12-2020 at 10:12 PM.
Old 03-17-2020

Cant use cell phone
Old 03-18-2020

Also stay away from vcc,use a real bank card if you can.Youll have a much more likely chance of being verified.People seem to forget that the utility request email is also about them trying to verify the credit card on file too.I have noticed when I stopped using vcc my accounts do get reactivated with less re submissions.
Old 03-19-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
In words you’ve used before and will understand...

Lol lol lol.

Lol was this english?
Tinsoilder what do you think of my username ,i named it after you since your such a inspiration on this forum.
Old 03-19-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
It's 'tinsoldier'.
So your a grammar nazi too.Your just trying to win most popular lol