eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/)
-   -   Amazon account suspended for section 3 (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/135773-amazon-account-suspended-section-3-a.html)

ebayconfuseme 05-04-2020 08:28 AM

Amazon account suspended for section 3

Background:
A few years ago, I had a seller account, and closed myself voluntarily (stupid move) because it's a personal account linked to my buyer account and has not many selling activities.

A few months ago, I tried to reopen the same account, can't open it (using the same email and phone number). Reason? Thought it was an older account and might let me sell more categories right away.

What does amazon have from me? current ID, bank statement, water bill copy.

I have tried a few times now but got the same email. See below. I do not have other accounts besides a buyer account.

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. We found that your account is related to another account that may not be used to sell on the site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com through this account. Due to the nature of our business, we do not provide details on our investigation methods.

Since I tried to appeal 3 times, and got the same email, does this mean there's no hope to reopen? Haven't appealed to Jeff@amazon yet, should I try?

Initially I thought amazon only tracks name+Tax ID+address. Since I didn't give them my tax information, my hope was to get a new ID and address and open a different account this time. Later, a friend told me Amazon now tracks date of birth and ID photos as well, same thing for business owners. Even I didn't share my Tax ID, they will still track me based on my name and birthdate. So even I opened a new account (personal or business) with new ID, they would still have the new account linked since amazon has my DOB and photo from previous ID. Is this true and am I done for lifetime?

Thanks for your time.

Beautiful 05-04-2020 12:14 PM

Re: Amazon account suspended for section 3

You can try to appeal again with more information but usually by the 2nd or 3rd automated response the shop will have a very hard time getting reinstated

ebayconfuseme 05-04-2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1090941)
You can try to appeal again with more information but usually by the 2nd or 3rd automated response the shop will have a very hard time getting reinstated

I have already appealed 3 times, technically 2.5 times.

The problem is right now, can I still use my personal information to open a new store, given that I have submitted my ID, utility bill, bank statement before (thank god no tax info). Will my new account still be linked based on my name (even business account they need owner ID), DOB?

I can get a new address easily. And I do have alternative ID which I can use. But I won't be able to change DOB or photos on the ID. Is my personal information completely banned?

adelkaram 06-03-2020 04:51 AM

you can try to email jeff@amazon.com with all details
what you have to lose