eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/)
-   -   Suspended for Late Shipment (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/141287-suspended-late-shipment.html)

DuSpast 01-08-2021 06:35 AM

Suspended for Late Shipment

Hi,

My Amazon Pro Account got suspended for FBM only because of late shipments.

The Problem was that my CC was blocked by my bank. Then the CC was invalid in Amazon and I could not get into Seller Central. In the meantime I received orders but were not able to fix the CC because my Bank took a couple of days to reactivate it.

Now Amazon wants an appeal for the following reasons:

-- Details cause the late shipments

-- Details I took to resolve the issue

-- Details I took to resolve this issue in the future.

I send them 2 appeal but there were not enough informations. I really don't know what to do more. Its not that I didn't want to send them late, but if I can't login correctly how should I doing the orders and also why do I receive orders if the log you out if the CC is invalid.

- I explained them the reason with my CC

- I contacted the bank immediately but because it was on a weekend and federal holiday it took them days to resolve this issue

- My Bank now will not block any future transactions from Amazon
- CC will only be used for Seller Central.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

nimade71 01-08-2021 07:13 AM

Re: Suspended for Late Shipment

When it comes to Amazon appeal, dont blame anything on others.
They want to hear what you would do if you met the same situation again in the future.
So dont blame the bank, and let them know you are having a new back up cc to be added into amazon account. (You dont have to actually do that)
Also, tell them that you are going to set up some third party app connecting to your amazon seller central so that you can read the shipping info even you dont have access to seller central again.
Thirdly, promising 100% FBA order in the future will be a big plus when it comes to FBM problem.

DuSpast 01-08-2021 11:26 AM

Thank you for your help.

I did it with your infos but still they want more detail informations about the late shipping.

And I uploaded it via Seller Central.

SaiJin 01-08-2021 12:33 PM

Tell them that You'll make sure there's won't be anymore operational errors on your end in your own words.

DuSpast 01-08-2021 02:49 PM

This is what I wrote them. That we have solutions that this won’t happen again. And the account is in good standing. I have no clue what to explain them more. I find the issue, resolved it and have back up plan that those issues will not happen again.

marsalankhan 05-27-2021 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuSpast (Post 1135393)
This is what I wrote them. That we have solutions that this won’t happen again. And the account is in good standing. I have no clue what to explain them more. I find the issue, resolved it and have back up plan that those issues will not happen again.

This is an easiest one to reinstate with some logical reason if you are still in problem try change of a warehouse story what i did and succeded

Sarosh khan 05-31-2021 05:36 AM

Accpet your mistake, you cant prove your innocence to Amazon, make aappeal including the root cause of your account suspensionm and your plan of action including preventive measures.

marsalankhan 06-01-2021 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuSpast (Post 1135335)
Hi,

My Amazon Pro Account got suspended for FBM only because of late shipments.

The Problem was that my CC was blocked by my bank. Then the CC was invalid in Amazon and I could not get into Seller Central. In the meantime I received orders but were not able to fix the CC because my Bank took a couple of days to reactivate it.

Now Amazon wants an appeal for the following reasons:

-- Details cause the late shipments

-- Details I took to resolve the issue

-- Details I took to resolve this issue in the future.

I send them 2 appeal but there were not enough informations. I really don't know what to do more. Its not that I didn't want to send them late, but if I can't login correctly how should I doing the orders and also why do I receive orders if the log you out if the CC is invalid.

- I explained them the reason with my CC

- I contacted the bank immediately but because it was on a weekend and federal holiday it took them days to resolve this issue

- My Bank now will not block any future transactions from Amazon
- CC will only be used for Seller Central.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

This is an easiest one to reinstate, let me know if still stuck

GreenBean 06-01-2021 06:47 PM

For the future, remember this is the big bad world, not the playground.

Best wishes for keeping your account going and not be damaged by Amazon.

:peace: