Appeal submitted without answer from Amazon - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 04-22-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 17%
Default Appeal submitted without answer from Amazon

1. My European Amazon account was suspended 2 years ago, due to listings violating the Amazon policy (cosplay toy gun identified as weapon )

2. So I deleted the listings related to this and appealed. Amazon answered as followed:
We have reviewed your account and the information you have provided and have decided that your seller account will remain closed.

Why is that happend?
We made this decision because you listed items that are not approved for sale on Amazon.de.

3. I deleted even more listings in the similar category and “add additional information” in the original appeal page. Amazon answered with same text.

I thought the account was done so I stopped replied, but the remaining balance has been in the account for 2 years and never sent to me, also, the appeal page is still open. So recently I purged the entire inventory and tried to appeal one more time, this time there’s no respond at all. I tried with following methods:

1. “add additional information” in the original appeal page -> no respond after weeks
2. sent email to seller performance team -> email address is no longer in used
3. send message to “Help” section in seller central -> they told me to use the appeal page

What should I do now? Anyone has an idea how do I get my fund back, or how do I get my account back?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-24-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Appeal submitted without answer from Amazon

maybe use service offered in marketplace here for account reinstatement...
Old 05-02-2022

Longevity: 12%

Did you try getting a return phone call?
Old 05-02-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavilioncrystal View Post
1. My European Amazon account was suspended 2 years ago, due to listings violating the Amazon policy (cosplay toy gun identified as weapon )

2. So I deleted the listings related to this and appealed. Amazon answered as followed:
We have reviewed your account and the information you have provided and have decided that your seller account will remain closed.

Why is that happend?
We made this decision because you listed items that are not approved for sale on Amazon.de.

3. I deleted even more listings in the similar category and “add additional information” in the original appeal page. Amazon answered with same text.

I thought the account was done so I stopped replied, but the remaining balance has been in the account for 2 years and never sent to me, also, the appeal page is still open. So recently I purged the entire inventory and tried to appeal one more time, this time there’s no respond at all. I tried with following methods:

1. “add additional information” in the original appeal page -> no respond after weeks
2. sent email to seller performance team -> email address is no longer in used
3. send message to “Help” section in seller central -> they told me to use the appeal page

What should I do now? Anyone has an idea how do I get my fund back, or how do I get my account back?
I really doubt they'll give you back your account.

How much is in the ACC?And you sure it's been sitting in the balance and they didn't make the balance $0 after the 3rd month?
Old 05-03-2022
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

Try a service provider in the aspkin/service section

No response to appeals generally means their decision is final but you never know
Old 05-09-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I really doubt they'll give you back your account.

How much is in the ACC?And you sure it's been sitting in the balance and they didn't make the balance $0 after the 3rd month?
1000 Euro balance's been sitting in the account for 2 years. They should either continue the appeal process, or close the account and give me the money back. But none of this is happening.
Old 05-09-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Try a service provider in the aspkin/service section

No response to appeals generally means their decision is final but you never know
The decision was final two years ago yet the balance's been sitting there forever. Where can I reach anyone to get the money back?
Old 05-09-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavilioncrystal View Post
The decision was final two years ago yet the balance's been sitting there forever. Where can I reach anyone to get the money back?
You can still login and see the balance?