eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/)
-   -   Need some input...please (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/147706-need-some-input-please.html)

s1048687 05-29-2022 06:39 PM

Need some input...please

Ok first of all, if i posted this in the wrong section i apologize, please let me know if this is not the correct way...

Trying to put together a new amazon seller account. Here are the steps i have taken so far:
1. New laptop
2. The account is being setup with my sister's details. She has never sold on amazon.
3. She lives 30 miles away and is registering the account with her legitimate identity, so i will be just running the account 100% bc she has no interest.
4. Video verification has been scheduled.
5. Once approved, she is going to bring the laptop back to me and i will login using a same vpn she used when creating the account.
6. The account will be tied to her bank, cc, and phone initially. Will need to figure out how to get texts or use an otp generator once i get the laptop back.

What have i missed?? Thank you in advance and i apologize if this information has already been discussed. If so, please point me to the correct thread.

SaiJin 06-04-2022 01:04 PM

Re: Need some input...please

shoulda used your own phone. Easier.

I'd grab IPburger residential IP if I were you for amazon. THat's what I use running all of mine.

SaiJin 06-04-2022 01:05 PM

shoulda used your own phone. Easier.

I'd grab IPburger residential IP if I were you for amazon. THat's what I use running all of mine.

rsot 06-05-2022 06:13 AM

Which VPN you using OP?

Mirdude 06-09-2022 03:05 PM

What network/IP were you connected to?

Beautiful 06-10-2022 01:02 PM

Looks good when you setup two step use one of the auth apps they recommend

That way you can save the image of the QR code to generate another two step code in case you lose access to original device

s1048687 06-13-2022 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirdude (Post 1194303)
What network/IP were you connected to?

I was using my home regular network for the accounts that got suspended. I am considering getting new service to avoid any possibility of linkage, but not sure if that would be necessary? Thoughts?
FYI, both accounts were legit, i got approval for both of them before they were suspended. One was tied to my ssn and the other to my ein. but werent running at the same time. Long story but the first one with my ssn was suspended bc the va i was using ratted me out. I tried to save it but couldnt. so with amazon's approval, i got a new account with my ein and was subsequently suspended for dshipping violations bc walmart plus delivers the orders in big ass walmart bags...stupid mistake on my part.

s1048687 06-13-2022 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1193995)
Which VPN you using OP?

that part im not sure of just yet...I am trying to get it setup so that it appears that i am using the same network that she set up the account with...Is that possible? She will be setting up the account with a VPN, probably one from IPBurger.

Another concern...Im not very knowledgeable on networking etc., so bare with me... But will i need a new internet service provider? My suspended accounts were run through my current ISP, Fidelity, that i currently have right now. So i have their service with their cable modem with wifi that they supplied...My sis lives about 20 miles away and is waiting on the postcard to schedule the video interview. Once approved for "her" account, she is going to bring the laptop here and now i need to know about my network.
Should i just get a new isp so I will have a fresh slate as far as the modem is concerned? or is there a way to just reset the connection so i can avoid contamination from my previous accounts that i have used on this network? Im not very trusting of vpns bc i just dont have tons of research into them and not 100% sure how or if amazon can determine that this account will belong to a suspended user.

s1048687 06-13-2022 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1194389)
Looks good when you setup two step use one of the auth apps they recommend

That way you can save the image of the QR code to generate another two step code in case you lose access to original device

what is the best authenticator app? is any one better?
Thank You for the info!! Appreciate it!

rsot 06-13-2022 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s1048687 (Post 1194556)
I was using my home regular network for the accounts that got suspended.

Is your home network giving dynamic IP? I.e. IP that changes everytime you reset the modem? If so - it's still good to use

s1048687 06-13-2022 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1194569)
Is your home network giving dynamic IP? I.e. IP that changes everytime you reset the modem? If so - it's still good to use

im pretty sure its static.

SaiJin 06-13-2022 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s1048687 (Post 1194558)
what is the best authenticator app? is any one better?
Thank You for the info!! Appreciate it!

Authenticator apps you should just try a couple and find one you like.
Simpler is better.

and for VPN , because I'm the paranoid type, I only use residential IP for all my amazon ever since IPburger launched theirs .

zero issues to date.

s1048687 07-14-2022 03:19 PM

Ok, i finally got a new, static ip address. The only thing im worried about is that the only difference is the last 6 digits of the ip address. Will that be an issue at all?? Same provider, and the city location is accurate for the new ip address(as in not my location)
New PC...check
New Identity...check
New Phone Number...check
New banking details...check
New Seller account approved...check
New Physical address...check
New IP address...check

Anything i am missing?
Am i ready to log in?

rsot 07-15-2022 05:34 AM

Seems like you're good to go - 6 digits of the IP difference is fine

agent006140 07-16-2022 12:03 PM

i got a new account with my ein and was subsequently suspended for dshipping violations bc walmart plus delivers the orders in big ass walmart bags...stupid mistake on my part.
--------------
will you be dropshipping from WMT,again using your new account??

s1048687 07-17-2022 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1197265)
i got a new account with my ein and was subsequently suspended for dshipping violations bc walmart plus delivers the orders in big ass walmart bags...stupid mistake on my part.
--------------
will you be dropshipping from WMT,again using your new account??

Of course not.

s1048687 07-17-2022 11:00 PM

Update:
Account is up and running, i was able to get my isp to change my ip address to static and they assigned a new one. So, here are the steps...
1. New PC
2. New iP address
3. New identity and bank account(My siblings)
4. Passed the identity check from amazon
5. otp generator for the OTPs

Got a few listings up but im not going to be dropshipping for a while. Gonna start sending some fba inventory and list some items i already have.

Now that ive been suspended a couple of times, i think i may have learned what not to do! Wish me luck

JamesNorth101 07-18-2022 03:26 AM

That sounds like a really good solid set up :) let us know how you get on!

Beautiful 07-18-2022 12:10 PM

sounds like you know what you're doing and have adapted well! good job

SaiJin 07-18-2022 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s1048687 (Post 1197181)
Ok, i finally got a new, static ip address. The only thing im worried about is that the only difference is the last 6 digits of the ip address. Will that be an issue at all?? Same provider, and the city location is accurate for the new ip address(as in not my location)
New PC...check
New Identity...check
New Phone Number...check
New banking details...check
New Seller account approved...check
New Physical address...check
New IP address...check

Anything i am missing?
Am i ready to log in?

Even if the IP difference is 1 digit, it's good.

s1048687 07-18-2022 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 1197360)
That sounds like a really good solid set up :) let us know how you get on!

So far so good, still up and running. I only have a few listings up right now. I need to get some fba items in so i can get buy box eligibility. And slowly progress so i dont raise any red flags.

No VPN, just requested a static ip address from my isp. Finally they obliged.

Not necessarily a "stealth" account since im using my sister's identity but anytime someone can get one over on amazon is a win as far as im concerned.

Now i just need to become buy box eligible and im in business. found some good dropshipping sites that ship in plain packages with no invoices so im hoping to make a good run soon.

Thanks for everyone's help!

s1048687 07-21-2022 12:44 PM

Got my first sale!! So far so good!