eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/)
-   -   Has anyone here ever successfully gotten money out of a suspended account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/148601-has-anyone-here-ever-successfully-gotten-money-out-suspended-account.html)

TowelKing 09-15-2022 07:15 PM

Has anyone here ever successfully gotten money out of a suspended account?

Has anyone here ever successfully managed to get funds released out of a suspended account after Amazon refused to do so? If yes, please share how and also how you would get it out of a stealth account.

All help will be useful.

SaiJin 09-15-2022 09:33 PM

Re: Has anyone here ever successfully gotten money out of a suspended account?

You mean if the account suspension is due to fraud?

rsot 09-16-2022 05:05 AM

Very difficult OP - there are success stories around the forum with work needed...but success rate is low.

Roy3805 09-17-2022 08:07 AM

Comes around 30-60 days for me.. I’ve seen people say longer

murdered_by_ebay 09-17-2022 08:52 AM

amazon fear legal action. it is unlikely they would release the money if they think the account is stealth as they are legally not allowed to pay out to stealth accounts , it is convenient too

Beautiful 09-17-2022 10:27 AM

It depends on the cause of suspension and how persistent you are with legal action

TowelKing 09-18-2022 12:46 PM

cause of the suspension: amazon couldn't verify my identity.

What are my avenues for legal action other than arbitration? Can anyone point to similar civil law suit cases?

SaiJin 09-26-2022 11:42 AM

You'll have to look for one if there's one in your area you can join or talk with an attorney for advice.

Bigblackdog 09-26-2022 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TowelKing (Post 1201639)
cause of the suspension: amazon couldn't verify my identity.

What are my avenues forf legal action other than arbitration? Can anyone point to similar civil law suit cases?

Can you verify your identity or is it complete stealth?

By that I mean could you walk into a police station and prove who you are - if you can then you have a case, if you cannot you are taking a big risk getting involved in law suits

In the UK perjury is a serious offence - I'm guessing your countries judiciary are unlikely to view it as just a jolly jape

:ranger:

porsche023 10-02-2022 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TowelKing (Post 1201471)
Has anyone here ever successfully managed to get funds released out of a suspended account after Amazon refused to do so? If yes, please share how and also how you would get it out of a stealth account.

All help will be useful.

If its a stealth account then no. Don't even try. I hired an attorney to see if they can get funds released because it was over 100k but Amazon lawyers knew it was stealth and told my lawyer about it. Then they requested a lot of info.

I ended up dropping the case because I didn't want to get into deeper ****.

TowelKing 10-02-2022 06:41 PM

Hi, I sent you a DM about it.

What information did they request?

rsot 10-03-2022 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porsche023 (Post 1202585)
If its a stealth account then no. Don't even try. I hired an attorney to see if they can get funds released because it was over 100k but Amazon lawyers knew it was stealth and told my lawyer about it. Then they requested a lot of info.

I ended up dropping the case because I didn't want to get into deeper ****.

Over 100k and you let the case drop eh?

alekov 10-03-2022 12:03 PM

Wow, crazy. I've gotten my money out from dozens of accounts, but then again none of them went down for being stealth, they went down for various other reasons such as defect rates, or inauthentic complaints and such that I fought. The key is to never give up. I had an account recently that went down for IP complaints on images, and they held more than $250k in inventory refusing to release it. It was a stealth account. They requested receipts/invoices for each item in inventory. I had to make an excel with over 1,000 items and keep sending them invoices until I did all. They kept saying no, I kept sending them the invoices, kept even changing info on the invoices until one day they accepted them and released all my inventory. Took almost one year. Still holding my cash, but hopefully they will get tired of it and release it one day as well. I've never lost the cash on an account before, or the inventory. I've had maybe two dozen accounts lost in the past that I never recovered, but always recovered inventory and cash. Amazon is ever changing though, so who knows, it's getting tougher and tougher..

TowelKing 10-03-2022 03:28 PM

But did you have to take them to arbitration in order to get the money out? The stealth account is pretty much dead - no chance of reinstatement.

mdadler 12-26-2022 11:32 PM

After around 90 days do your funds not automatically get released despite it being a stealth account?

rsot 01-01-2023 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdadler (Post 1207976)
After around 90 days do your funds not automatically get released despite it being a stealth account?

Not necessarily, if amazon alleges you have been up to activity that is a violation of site policy...

Bubblegumm875 07-16-2023 11:15 AM

90 days unless it was for fraud.

Redman 07-16-2023 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubblegumm875 (Post 1221881)
90 days unless it was for fraud.

Correction: Unless Amazon classifies it as fraud (even though legally it isn't)