eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/)
-   -   Amazon buyer account restricted (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/154705-amazon-buyer-account-restricted.html)

sania 10-06-2026 12:01 AM

Amazon buyer account restricted
 
Amazon said I made many returns (only 3) and they restricted my buyer account to digital purchases only. Is there a way I can permanently shut down this and open a stealth new buyer account?

phaz0rz 10-06-2026 05:22 AM

Re: Amazon buyer account restricted
 
I doubt it. It's the ratio that matters, not the total number of returns.

SaiJin 10-06-2026 12:28 PM

Re: Amazon buyer account restricted
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1272653)
I doubt it. It's the ratio that matters, not the total number of returns.

LIke you have to buy more and return much less I reckon?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 PM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Rotating Residential Proxies? Head to IPBurger for Residential Proxies
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger