Multilogin on amazon buyer account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Account Topics > Amazon Tracking

Amazon Tracking General discussions on Amazon tracking, browser cookies, flash objects, browser fingerprinting and more.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-02-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Multilogin on amazon buyer account

Hello i had sittuation that amazon locks my 6 buyer accounts on different windows Users,they just catch me that i'm using same computer, becouse one of the account get's suspended and all of them now is suspended aswell,just wondering if Multilogin software is working good with amazon buyers account?thanks
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 07-03-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 43
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 27%
iTrader: (-1)
Default Re: Multilogin on amazon buyer account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakutan View Post
Hello i had sittuation that amazon locks my 6 buyer accounts on different windows Users,they just catch me that i'm using same computer, becouse one of the account get's suspended and all of them now is suspended aswell,just wondering if Multilogin software is working good with amazon buyers account?thanks
I don't think this is very good for this, but works somewhat alright for eBay accounts, I tried it when it was free, but now since it's only paid, and the monthly payment is really a rip off, and am now using a free version that does the same thing, but a different provider.

From what I can remember, you should check your user-agent, and make sure they are not identical or similar in anyway, shape or form, this is what differentiates profiles(PC).
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-04-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Multilogin on amazon buyer account

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
I don't think this is very good for this, but works somewhat alright for eBay accounts, I tried it when it was free, but now since it's only paid, and the monthly payment is really a rip off, and am now using a free version that does the same thing, but a different provider.

From what I can remember, you should check your user-agent, and make sure they are not identical or similar in anyway, shape or form, this is what differentiates profiles(PC).
ok jack , i can't txt you my discord to pm , https://discord.gg/crtfQw
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-07-2019
coinzak's Avatar
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 125
Thanks: 35
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 3%
iTrader: (0)
Question Re: Multilogin on amazon buyer account

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
I don't think this is very good for this, but works somewhat alright for eBay accounts, I tried it when it was free, but now since it's only paid, and the monthly payment is really a rip off, and am now using a free version that does the same thing, but a different provider.

From what I can remember, you should check your user-agent, and make sure they are not identical or similar in anyway, shape or form, this is what differentiates profiles(PC).
What you recommend for different user accounts on Mac? how can we make those profiles not identical?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-09-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 43
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Activity: 19%
Longevity: 27%
iTrader: (-1)
Default Re: Multilogin on amazon buyer account

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinzak View Post
What you recommend for different user accounts on Mac? how can we make those profiles not identical?
Multilogin is also compatible for Mac users.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-11-2019
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 25
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Multilogin on amazon buyer account

I just using VDS ( like 5$ per month)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 70
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Multilogin on amazon buyer account

I just using VDS ( like 5$ per month)

do u have website?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Multilogin greenlaurel Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts 5 09-17-2019 04:47 AM
Multilogin VS getting new PC sam58 Amazon Tracking 26 06-14-2019 09:02 PM
Multilogin? The best way for using it Hendriuw eBay Tracking 4 02-21-2019 09:57 AM
How to use Multilogin App ? Davidaustin1978 eBay Suspensions 0 04-05-2017 04:07 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts