eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-tracking/)
-   -   place Amazon orders by thirty party service (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-tracking/146345-place-amazon-orders-thirty-party-service.html)

bryne 12-28-2021 06:11 AM

place Amazon orders by thirty party service

Hi guys. Maybe somebody knows any online service that will fulfill Amazon orders? I found several but all them are connected to Ebay orders. Like order placed on Ebay and than order created on Amazon.

I need for my own orders I accept in my online stores. Amazon closes my buyer accounts after 1-2 months and sends email that reselling of their products is not allowed.

SaiJin 12-30-2021 12:11 AM

Re: place Amazon orders by thirty party service

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryne (Post 1180287)
Hi guys. Maybe somebody knows any online service that will fulfill Amazon orders? I found several but all them are connected to Ebay orders. Like order placed on Ebay and than order created on Amazon.

I need for my own orders I accept in my online stores. Amazon closes my buyer accounts after 1-2 months and sends email that reselling of their products is not allowed.

Well you can find an agent that can do it for you, but the price will be quite a tad higher as they have fees. And most likely you'll have to pay for shipping of the item from the agent to you

rsot 12-30-2021 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryne (Post 1180287)

Were you removing the shipping info after each buy?

agent006140 12-30-2021 09:06 AM

If I understand what you are asking,you have an online shop with no inventory,so when someone places an order ,you want someone to buy from AMZN and ask AMZN to ship to your buyer?
first AMZN will notice this person is buying often and asking AMZN to ship free to his FRIENDS all over the country,it could close his account.
if AMZN does not close his account,he would want to be compensated for his service ,would you still be able to turn a profit after paying him?
Or there are plenty of Ebay sellers dropshipping from AMZN,you can buy from them and ask them to ship to your buyers,their markup is not that high.