eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-tracking/)
-   -   when every I use debit or credit card amazon holds the account ?and ask doc to submit (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-tracking/150251-when-every-i-use-debit-credit-card-amazon-holds-account-ask-doc-submit.html)

alwahaab 05-03-2023 04:01 PM

when every I use debit or credit card amazon holds the account ?and ask doc to submit

when ever I create an account and attach any debit or credit card while using multi login account ,amazon holds my account at first order and asks me to submit

statement and card pic showing last four digit

any body know why it happening?:help::help::help::help:

e2free 05-03-2023 05:27 PM

Re: when every I use debit or credit card amazon holds the account ?and ask doc to su

It’s your card, what’s the amount of order?

degsey69 05-03-2023 06:44 PM

Re: when every I use debit or credit card amazon holds the account ?and ask doc to su

I would think it is the size of order that kicks these controls in.

Rufus 05-04-2023 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1216291)
It’s your card, what’s the amount of order?

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1216291)
I would think it is the size of order that kicks these controls in.

It happens to me, as well. I tried with orders of about $50-$52. Is this amount too high for a fresh account? What would be a recommended order amount/ size for a new account?
Thanks

agent006140 05-04-2023 12:53 PM

AMZN has suffered losses on buyers who use debit /credit cards,fraudsters will steal credit cards to buy those cards and sell them real cheap,when the cardholder finds out when his monthly statement arrives,they file chargebacks and AMZN eats the loss.

There are some Ebay sellers who engage in retail arbitrage,they receive an order on EBAY ,then they will use those cards which they bought at discount to buy on AMZN and have it shipped to his Ebay buyer,this could be the only way they manage to make a small profit

It sounds like AMZN wants to make sure it is a physical not virtual card

AMZN sales have slowed down,AWS business is maturing and advertising revenue has declined,so it is watching its pennies.
Retail arbitragers asking AMZN to ship free to so called
FRIENDS' all over the map does not help its bottom line.
Easy money is over.
You can find a job waitering,at $16/hour

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1218067)
So you were abusing their prime to dropship to your customers?

I bought something on Ebay ,it comes from WMT.COM,all the listings of this seller come from Walmart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1218196)
did you check up the prices at wmt.com to see if he is indeed making a profit?

No,he lost money.WMT raised prices,and he did not update his listings

SaiJin 05-23-2023 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwahaab (Post 1216285)
when ever I create an account and attach any debit or credit card while using multi login account ,amazon holds my account at first order and asks me to submit

statement and card pic showing last four digit

any body know why it happening?:help::help::help::help:

Are you using them to dropship? =)

alwahaab 05-25-2023 07:50 AM

Amounts are not high , yes but the accounts are fresh some time it happens with the old accounts also, some thing triggers and accounts goes on hold and then weird thing , when I submits account holders id with statement and pic of card shows lst 4 digit they closed the account with this e-mail reply

That we determined that it’s necessary to close account .

Around 20 of my amazon buying accounts they closed in same manner.

SaiJin 05-25-2023 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwahaab (Post 1218040)
Amounts are not high , yes but the accounts are fresh some time it happens with the old accounts also, some thing triggers and accounts goes on hold and then weird thing , when I submits account holders id with statement and pic of card shows lst 4 digit they closed the account with this e-mail reply

So you were abusing their prime to dropship to your customers?

rsot 05-27-2023 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1218182)
I bought something on Ebay ,it comes from WMT.COM,all the listings of this seller come from Walmart.

SaiJin 05-29-2023 12:03 PM

Quote:

Doesn't matter... people just abuse good things that are meant to help other people and as a result that feature goes away .

People should fuqing STOP abusing prime dropshipping for example.

agent006140 05-29-2023 12:14 PM

Quote:

WMT prices are higher than what the seller sold for on Ebay,I assume he has the listings long ago and did not check current prices.
You know all the retail stores have been raising prices due to supply chain disruption,material cost increase,trucking ,labor cost.
(I dont understand why they deleted my previous answer to you??)

agent006140 05-29-2023 12:17 PM

Quote:

---------
AMZN is losing money to help you run your business,how is it possible you have friends all over the country and you keep gifting?

SaiJin 05-29-2023 07:11 PM

Honestly I'm glad amazon has the means to catch people abusing prime.

Prime is a really good thing for consumers and for sellers that sell on Amazon.

it's always the bad apple that ruins a good thing. So tired of people.

alwahaab 05-29-2023 11:28 PM

Its nothing related with dropshipping ,what ever we buy we buy for our self

Lisa1234 05-30-2023 10:49 PM

Maybe the account is relatively new

rsot 05-31-2023 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa1234 (Post 1218383)

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

agent006140 06-01-2023 05:38 AM

Quote:

-
the first 4 digits OR the LAST 4 digits of the card.?
your problem is the card like someone points out.
where did you get your cards?
Use your regular bank issued card instead

alwahaab 06-01-2023 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa1234 (Post 1218383)

yes the accounts are new ,so any idea how much time I should give to new account t become old ?

what I am doing just buying a cell phone which is limited qty from every account which is $49.99

fresh ip
fresh gift card or virtual debit card
new finger prints

agent006140 06-01-2023 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwahaab (Post 1218488)
yes the accounts are new ,so any idea how much time I should give to new account t become old ?

what I am doing just buying a cell phone which is limited qty from every account which is $49.99

fresh ip
fresh gift card or virtual debit card
new finger prints

and you are buying them for yourself??
why cant you buy all using just one account?

ahmaed 06-10-2023 06:21 AM

Does virtual payoneer cards work??

rsot 06-10-2023 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwahaab (Post 1218488)

general consensus is after 90 days worth of activity [not just sitting around]