Amazon Ghost Guide 2012? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 10-19-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Amazon Ghost Guide 2012?

Just purchased the amazon & ebay ghost guide
see 2012 and 2008 in the guide, plus my antivirus detect that the page of download is non secure
did i paid for something wrong?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-07-2017

Default Re: Amazon Ghost Guide 2012?

no you purchased the right one...your AV may not recognize Javelin as a safe program. The info is kinda dated and there seem to have some updates within the forums to properly open the accounts, but I can't say it's 100% proven yet as I have yet to try it. I have burned 5 cards and addresses and EIN's already trying to get another store up and running since October. So now I am taking my time and reading through threads and using AG as a guide as to what to look out for and make adjustments as such.

My plan:
  • Virtual Computer running Linux (Firefox Browser)
  • Each day I was down, I created EIN's through the IRS website using different UPS store addresses.
  • I have a Wifi Dongle and will use the Hotspot on my phone to connect to the internet.
  • I plan on using my credit card that has been replaced by AMEX (same account but should be a different #)
  • Google Voice Phone#
Old 12-16-2017

I was worried about the same thing. I purchased Amazon Ghost and when I tried to install it my computer went crazy warning me about a virus. Figured it was because my computer didn't recognize Javelin
Old 12-18-2017

Longevity: 52%

Unfortunately, it's outdated and they continue to sell it without updates. The info is way off. You might wanna spend a day in these forums, just reading
Old 12-18-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootadmin View Post
no you purchased the right one...your AV may not recognize Javelin as a safe program. The info is kinda dated and there seem to have some updates within the forums to properly open the accounts, but I can't say it's 100% proven yet as I have yet to try it. I have burned 5 cards and addresses and EIN's already trying to get another store up and running since October. So now I am taking my time and reading through threads and using AG as a guide as to what to look out for and make adjustments as such.

My plan:
  • Virtual Computer running Linux (Firefox Browser)
  • Each day I was down, I created EIN's through the IRS website using different UPS store addresses.
  • I have a Wifi Dongle and will use the Hotspot on my phone to connect to the internet.
  • I plan on using my credit card that has been replaced by AMEX (same account but should be a different #)
  • Google Voice Phone#
Why create EINs and burn them up? It doesn't require one until you hit like 50 sales in a year. Why worry about even getting one until you need it? Also, why Wi-Fi dongle? Does your computer not have wi-fi? Also, you might wanna use a different OS version with each account. How are you burning up accounts? I've opened 5 since Oct with no problems. You must be doing something wrong.
Old 12-20-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBoi View Post
Why create EINs and burn them up? It doesn't require one until you hit like 50 sales in a year. Why worry about even getting one until you need it? Also, why Wi-Fi dongle? Does your computer not have wi-fi? Also, you might wanna use a different OS version with each account. How are you burning up accounts? I've opened 5 since Oct with no problems. You must be doing something wrong.
I'm currently working out the details to make a new account. I made one EIN so that I could provide that number instead of a SSN. Should I not have done that?
Old 12-20-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jineric View Post
I'm currently working out the details to make a new account. I made one EIN so that I could provide that number instead of a SSN. Should I not have done that?
Nope. The account won't even ask for the EIN until you hit a certain threshold. There is no reason to add it until then. What if the account doesn't succeed? Then you just wasted the EIN. Might as well wait until you are made to add an EIN before you do
The Following User Says Thank You to ScottieBoi For This Useful Post:
Jineric (12-22-2017)
Old 12-22-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBoi View Post
Nope. The account won't even ask for the EIN until you hit a certain threshold. There is no reason to add it until then. What if the account doesn't succeed? Then you just wasted the EIN. Might as well wait until you are made to add an EIN before you do
Thanks for the advice!