eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   Invoice For AMAZON Suspension (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/115793-invoice-amazon-suspension.html)

andreydsk 03-06-2018 08:31 AM

Invoice For AMAZON Suspension

Hey everybody,
I have question ,
Amazon start block my accounts and asking to provide some invoices
How can I get it , I have bought all inventory from Walmart , target and etc
I asked they but there is no invoices

PLEASE HELP!!!

Please see Amazon email below

Hello,

You currently may not sell on Amazon.com because you are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is at the end of this email.

Funds will not be transferred to you, but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue. You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com.

To sell on Amazon again, please send the following information to pq-seller-assessment@amazon.com:
-- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 90 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
-- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
-- If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
-- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

We will review your information and decide if you may sell on Amazon again. If you do not send the required information within 17 days, we may no longer allow you to sell on Amazon. Failure to provide us with the information above may result in us permanently withholding any payments to you.

e2free 03-06-2018 12:52 PM

Re: Invoice For AMAZON Suspension

you need to provide them what they asking

this normally happen due to customers complainants

elmo 03-06-2018 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 905589)

Precisely. Make sure the invoices you provide amazon are not from China. They want US/UK/EU suppliers

e2free 03-06-2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmo (Post 905642)
Precisely. Make sure the invoices you provide amazon are not from China. They want US/UK/EU suppliers

Yes agree you can also contact elmo he is quite good in this :thumb:

andreydsk 03-07-2018 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 905589)

Yes customer complainants I can agree,
But all that items not reach FBA warehouses

So how can they do that?

SaiJin 03-07-2018 03:07 AM

"But all that items not reach FBA" <---- I don't understand what you are saying,
can you please rephrase?

andreydsk 03-07-2018 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 905737)
"But all that items not reach FBA" <---- I don't understand what you are saying,
can you please rephrase?

I mean I have ordered products from Walmart and sent order to Prep Service
Also at the same time I have made shipping plan, thats it.
I have not sold even one pcs , so it can't be customer complainants

e2free 03-07-2018 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreydsk (Post 905740)
I mean I have ordered products from Walmart and sent order to Prep Service
Also at the same time I have made shipping plan, thats it.
I have not sold even one pcs , so it can't be customer complainants

dont have any clue whats you trying to explain

rsot 03-07-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreydsk (Post 905524)
Hey everybody,
I have question ,
Amazon start block my accounts and asking to provide some invoices
How can I get it , I have bought all inventory from Walmart , target and etc
I asked they but there is no invoices

PLEASE HELP!!!

Try not to be so demanding moving forward - give Amazon what they want...think creatively

JamesLee 03-13-2018 12:01 PM

Do not do foo invoice. Amazon will definitely know it. I got 5 accounts suspended because of this.

oompaloompa 03-13-2018 05:19 PM

you mean dropship from amazon?
walmart, you would have receipts. If not get a walmart receipt and edit it.
you edit it with type font and then photocopy it and rescan and it blends.
all mine passed, back in the day.

I legit used to buy stock from local discount stores, I bought their whole stock out, if clearance or end of line. Lost receipts, so made them, big deal.
that was ebay though.

unless it is silly prices, why would they question it?

mysticstylez 03-21-2018 12:03 PM

Any of you guys find solutions around this problem?

quietstorm 03-22-2018 08:36 PM

PQ is by far the most annoying department to be riding you on this issue. All the same, my answer remains the same across the board regardless of what department you are dealing with. I don't care what everybody before me has said, I will advise you based on my own experience. The answer to your question is make the invoices yourself.

Haha "Ohhhh nooo" The crowd roars. One of the accounts we have had category approval for any category we wanted and likewise for brands. Want to hear something funny? We did not submit one invoice that was legit. All of the people who are warning you not to make them simply just do not know how to make them. Figure out who a reputable supplier is that Amazon will accept and obtain a commercial invoice from them. From there, take it into Adobe Acrobat and light that bad boy up with all the right products and quantities it needs. Here is where a great deal of people fumble -- don't skip this last step or Amazon will hit you every single time.

The .pdf file that you just produced has an abundance of metadata that rats you out to Amazon in seconds. In order to avoid this, take the invoice that you created, utilize your smartphone and take a clear picture of the invoice that is well lit. You now have a beautiful invoice that accounts for all of the products, sales, and fresh metadata. From your phone, email the jpeg images to yourself & send them to PQ.

SaiJin 03-22-2018 10:21 PM

I feel like this thread is going to be useful for all of us, but I don't want it in the open on prying eyes of public. It's now in the VIP section

So feel free to speak out more freely this time.

andreydsk 03-24-2018 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quietstorm (Post 909442)
PQ is by far the most annoying department to be riding you on this issue. All the same, my answer remains the same across the board regardless of what department you are dealing with. I don't care what everybody before me has said, I will advise you based on my own experience. The answer to your question is make the invoices yourself.

Haha "Ohhhh nooo" The crowd roars. One of the accounts we have had category approval for any category we wanted and likewise for brands. Want to hear something funny? We did not submit one invoice that was legit. All of the people who are warning you not to make them simply just do not know how to make them. Figure out who a reputable supplier is that Amazon will accept and obtain a commercial invoice from them. From there, take it into Adobe Acrobat and light that bad boy up with all the right products and quantities it needs. Here is where a great deal of people fumble -- don't skip this last step or Amazon will hit you every single time.

The .pdf file that you just produced has an abundance of metadata that rats you out to Amazon in seconds. In order to avoid this, take the invoice that you created, utilize your smartphone and take a clear picture of the invoice that is well lit. You now have a beautiful invoice that accounts for all of the products, sales, and fresh metadata. From your phone, email the jpeg images to yourself & send them to PQ.

**Hello guys , made invoices by my self! And got reinstated , thanks for everybody!

dealagreeproceed 03-26-2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quietstorm (Post 909442)
Here is where a great deal of people fumble -- don't skip this last step or Amazon will hit you every single time.

if you use adobe n then convert/save it directly as jpeg does that protect you too?

auga 04-30-2018 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreydsk (Post 909695)
**Hello guys , made invoices by my self! And got reinstated , thanks for everybody!

Could you PM me I have the same problem. Thanks