eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   Linking accounts by google account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/149939-linking-accounts-google-account.html)

StealthNinjaGhost 03-18-2023 06:59 AM

Linking accounts by google account?

My google chrome account that is linked to my emails, logins etc... Operated an Amazon account that is now suspended. I have another Amazon account, that I have only operated on a separate browser (with VPN), and therefore no ties with my google account.

I would like to operate this Amazon seller account on chrome. It would be much easier and efficient, since that is where all of the Amazon extensions are, my logins are, etc... Would operating this Amazon seller account on chrome, while logged into my google chrome account link the two accounts? Is there a way around this?

For the record - I am operating on a brand new computer, internet connection, that has never been logged into Amazon. I believe I'm covered in that regard. I have the Amazon Stealth book, but do not see any information about google accounts being a way Amazon links accounts.

Beautiful 03-18-2023 11:16 AM

Re: Linking accounts by google account?

not worth the risk imo, keep everything separate in case of accidents

rsot 03-18-2023 11:19 AM

google and amazon are different companies OP

JamesNorth101 03-18-2023 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthNinjaGhost (Post 1213173)
My google chrome account that is linked to my emails, logins etc... Operated an Amazon account that is now suspended. I have another Amazon account, that I have only operated on a separate browser (with VPN), and therefore no ties with my google account.

I would like to operate this Amazon seller account on chrome. It would be much easier and efficient, since that is where all of the Amazon extensions are, my logins are, etc... Would operating this Amazon seller account on chrome, while logged into my google chrome account link the two accounts? Is there a way around this?

For the record - I am operating on a brand new computer, internet connection, that has never been logged into Amazon. I believe I'm covered in that regard. I have the Amazon Stealth book, but do not see any information about google accounts being a way Amazon links accounts.

I would keep them totally seperate

IF you want to use it on Chrome then use a new user account or even a totally new device

Gmail has an annoying habit of importing previous history/cookies into browsers if the correct settings are not used

It can be done correctly but IMO its not worth the risk

StealthNinjaGhost 03-19-2023 07:49 AM

I understand the suggestioin of keeping them separate to minimize risk. However, I still do need to check my personal email (gmail). How might I do this while keeping everything separate?

Also, the email on my seller account is a gmail address that is attached to my google profile. I HAVE logged into this email on both the alternative browner (with VPN) that I have used to operate this Amazon seller account. I have also been logged into this gmail on my chrome browser, which is using my regular IP, while logged into my google account. I have done this for quite some time, and not run into issue. Is this any indicator of being "in the clear" or something to be concerned about?

Thank you