Account suspended after review... comments! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 07-14-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Send a message via AIM to adam34996 Send a message via MSN to adam34996
Default Account suspended after review... comments!

Passed 30 day review. Since then, sold around 80 items, with 3 refunds, 1 negative, and 1 neutral. All of which were because customers did not read the description clearly and assumed additional accessories were included. Anyway, here is the email....any experience? Should I move on to another account?

Hello from Amazon.com.

We are contacting you today to advise that your listings have been suspended and are currently unavailable for sale. You may not sell on Amazon.com until further notice.

We have taken this action because it has come to our attention that you have violated our policies.

Specifically, you have received multiple complaints of defective items, incomplete orders and delayed arrival of shipments.

As per our policy, we have suspended your selling privileges indefinitely.

If you would like your selling privileges reinstated, please provide a detailed plan to address the previously mentioned performance issues.

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-14-2010
MU

Longevity: 83%

Sounds winnable, just put together a nice email about how you are going to ensure form here on out that you have no complaints, how your going to go above and beyond to ensure future customer satisfaction etc.

That doesn't say this option is final, so you have appeal and win it.
Old 07-14-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfortuantemistake View Post
Sounds winnable, just put together a nice email about how you are going to ensure form here on out that you have no complaints, how your going to go above and beyond to ensure future customer satisfaction etc.

That doesn't say this option is final, so you have appeal and win it.
He's right. These suspensions can be won if they like your plan to deal with the issues.

Given your feedback, and the number of refunds, my best guess is that a customer complained to Amazon directly. But that is just a GUESS. Amazon can be mysterious sometimes.

However, one thing is disturbing - you posted:

All of which were because customers did not read the description clearly and assumed additional accessories were included.

Was this because Amazon's description is written that way? If so, you may want to let them know in a very nice, polite and non-confrontational way. If you have the original complaint emails that came through Amazon, and they say something like "I'm unhappy, as no joystick was included" pointing this out to them could help you, but ONLY IF IT IS THEIR ERROR. When I say help, I just mean with the reinstatement, NOT with the money end of it.

Amazon is not perfect, but they WILL correct their mistakes, unlike eBay.

The other thing is that the quote above indicates the wrong attitude to have as a seller on Amazon. I would NEVER send them anything worded that way. I would say something like "Customers expected the accessories to be included, but they are not and I believe that the wording in the listing may be confusing them." Something like that.

I would write an email stating that you want all of your customers to be happy, and that you would like to have a long relationship with Amazon. Then make sure to address the complaints. For example, if one person said it took forever to get their item, don't say "I can't control the post office". Instead, say something like "I will make sure that all future shiipments are sent within 24 hours, and I will provide a tracking number upon shipment". The first response will get your account BLOCKED PERMANENTLY, while the second response shows that you actually care and want to improve. That is what Amazon wants.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (04-27-2015)
Old 07-15-2010
Threadstarter  

Send a message via AIM to adam34996 Send a message via MSN to adam34996

Thanks for the advice,

Its tough to keep up with the required selling standards when so few people leave feedback, and the customers who leave it tend to be unhappy ones!

With such strict standards, I think its safe to say I should get multiple back up stealth accounts going. My items are completely legit, but if Amazon can yank the cord so easily, it still make me nervous. I understand why they have these standards, but the system needs to be tweaked because it is not working as it should
Old 07-20-2010
MU

Something I have started doing that works quite well, I put a sticker on the outside of box stating that if the seller leaves feedfback within 48 hours of receiving there itme they will automatically receive a free $50.00 Walmart Gift Card.

Has caused feedback to come in 44% faster than on normal accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to unfortuantemistake For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (04-27-2015)
Old 07-20-2010

Quote:
Something I have started doing that works quite well, I put a sticker on the outside of box stating that if the seller leaves feedfback within 48 hours of receiving there itme they will automatically receive a free $50.00 Walmart Gift Card.

what??? what happends when they do not get their gift card?
Old 07-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody999 View Post
what??? what happends when they do not get their gift card?
I'd be careful, if you dont come through with the giftcards, they may report this activity to Amazon, and then your through!
Old 07-20-2010
MU

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrqell View Post
I'd be careful, if you dont come through with the giftcards, they may report this activity to Amazon, and then your through!
Zzzzzz, have had no problems.
Old 07-26-2010

Quote:

I put $100 on mine!!! sarcasm ITT