eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   What are the benefit of using FBA from AMAZON? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/27267-what-benefit-using-fba-amazon.html)

incniu 01-20-2011 05:26 PM

What are the benefit of using FBA from AMAZON?

So you can sell anything on AMAZON? No restricted items?

Shipping fee is cheaper?

Better feedback?

bronwyn 01-20-2011 05:44 PM

In my case, I could sell my items for a higher price on Amazon. A particular item I sell on ebay for only $49.99 free shipping, while on Amazon, I sell it for $95 plus shipping $5 and it sells really fast.

Dire 01-20-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incniu (Post 198566)
So you can sell anything on AMAZON? No restricted items?

Shipping fee is cheaper?

Better feedback?

The main advantage of FBA is to be able to get rid of really cheap items like let's say some quite heavy books which cost 1p and which are covered by only 2.75GBP for shipping costs (in the UK). So you can ship a big collection of such stuff to amazon warehouse and in total it will allow you to decrease your postage expenses. Also amazon has some special offers for subscribed customers called "Prime", all authorised for that products are seen at single price without shipping costs. Through FBA you can always set up lower price than those who sell from original marketplace, that's another advantage (as for me their Prime failed, many customers try to avoid it because of annual fees). Also many people do not have enough storage space to keep all their stock in needed quantity, it's an obvious advantage. I tried FBA for different kinds of media goods but found it really annoying. Just bear in mind - all items must be wrapped properly in accordance with amazon rules, otherwise they might not approve your listings after your delivery. Secondly, you should open a good business account in any shipping company to get the lowest postage price (i would say forget about FBA without it, it will be unacceptably expensive to deliver them to amazon warehouse). All unsold items can be returned to you for extra charge, not a good option honestly. And finally! Some extra fees are to be paid for each item sent to Amazon (check their FBA policy), you need to offer smth really top-rated otherwise you'll keep paying fees for their storage space calculated as per unit.