eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   Again - under review, advise needed! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/28470-again-under-review-advise-needed.html)

Dire 02-21-2011 05:22 PM

Again - under review, advise needed!

My new stealth account is 1 week old. I started selling slowly, have got 42 orders, all was shipped by Signed For service with tracking numbers provided. I've sold some CDs and electronics stuff which was 100% original. I have only £370 there and no feedback at all. Today amazon put this account under review. I emailed all my customers kindly asking them to leave any feedback but no result yet. Please anyone - why under review with only 370GBP on balance?? Also one strange thing - amazon hasn't charged monthly subscription fee of £28.75. It must be indicated in "other transactions" but now there is "0". I have 3 more accounts and I could see £-28.75 there from the very beginning. Doesn't it mean that smth goes wrong??

Thank you!

rsot 02-21-2011 05:48 PM

Ha love that phrase - "Started selling slowly, have got 42 orders...."

It's the feedback - you have 0 for 42 orders - time does not really count nor the amount - that kind of activity would have ANY SITE flag you - eb ay, am az on, sellmesomethinggood.com, etc.

As for the monthly fee, no experience with this so any comment of mine = useless.

Just keep completing orders, get feedback and do right.

All the best.

sax4 02-21-2011 07:05 PM

I recommend you try and think like Amazon might to prevent any nasty surprises in future. They need feedback to show that your are posting your orders like a good boy, for all they know you could of made up the tracking numbers.

Do everything you can to get feedback, perhaps put a note in the package, and email them and email them again, beg if you need to.

Dire 02-22-2011 03:45 AM

Yeah.. will try, thank you

slapped 02-22-2011 09:20 AM

Amazon reviews are VERY Common, What you sold as was already Pointed out,,, was Too Much,,Too Fast,,and also in the 'High Risk" Category,,so what did you expect,,

Best advice, would be either 1 of 2 things,,,either sell VERY Slowly or Sell LOW Risk Items like Blenders and Toaster ovens,,,its your Choice

trig 02-22-2011 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 206774)
like Blenders and Toaster ovens

you got any that'll fry an egg while making coffee?

cherrqell 02-22-2011 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dire (Post 206629)
My new stealth account is 1 week old. I started selling slowly, have got 42 orders, all was shipped by Signed For service with tracking numbers provided. I've sold some CDs and electronics stuff which was 100% original. I have only £370 there and no feedback at all. Today amazon put this account under review. I emailed all my customers kindly asking them to leave any feedback but no result yet. Please anyone - why under review with only 370GBP on balance?? Also one strange thing - amazon hasn't charged monthly subscription fee of £28.75. It must be indicated in "other transactions" but now there is "0". I have 3 more accounts and I could see £-28.75 there from the very beginning. Doesn't it mean that smth goes wrong??

Thank you!

Standard operating procedure. Dont sweat it.

Dire 02-22-2011 07:27 PM

Thanx guys! Today i've got 1st positive feedback.. maybe i will pass this review..

Sharry 02-22-2011 10:54 PM

Aamzon put my account under review 4 times in total and I passed em all all beacuse of my feedback ... your account is under review cause you don`t have any feed back just send your buyers a feedback request and be nice to em ... I put feedback slips with all my orders and trust me it works ...

alnev 02-23-2011 11:33 AM

Selling over $300 with 0 feedback, especially on the first week - is a red flag.
Selling 42 (!!) items with 0 feedback within one week is probably a few ten red flags :) (as Amazon likes 20% feedback)
Not even talking about the fact that you are selling CDs, which are high risk items, because of so many counterfeit products out there.

I would suggest for you to build some feedback BEFORE you start selling your stuff. One of my stealth accounts survived thousands of dollars in the first few weeks, just because I got a 5 star feedback on my first sale. The other stealth account went under review QUICK, after I passed 300 in sales, because it didn't have feedback.

What I do: I have a few buyer accounts. First week I build feedback, second week start selling slowly and from then on just staying under the radar ($750 first month, and usually $150 x feedback count from second month)

sax4 02-23-2011 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnev (Post 207100)
Selling over $300 with 0 feedback, especially on the first week - is a red flag.
Selling 42 (!!) items with 0 feedback within one week is probably a few ten red flags :) (as Amazon likes 20% feedback)
Not even talking about the fact that you are selling CDs, which are high risk items, because of so many counterfeit products out there.

I would suggest for you to build some feedback BEFORE you start selling your stuff. One of my stealth accounts survived thousands of dollars in the first few weeks, just because I got a 5 star feedback on my first sale. The other stealth account went under review QUICK, after I passed 300 in sales, because it didn't have feedback.

What I do: I have a few buyer accounts. First week I build feedback, second week start selling slowly and from then on just staying under the radar ($750 first month, and usually $150 x feedback count from second month)

Good info. Didn't think of using buyer account to buy my own items.

RedDevil® 02-23-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 206636)
Ha love that phrase - "Started selling slowly, have got 42 orders...."

+1. LOL :clap:

Dire 02-23-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDevil® (Post 207109)
+1. LOL :clap:

Hm... I used to have up to 150 sales every day (no joke!), that was before my 2-years account got blocked.. So as for me 40 orders - it's almost nothing

sax4 02-23-2011 04:54 PM

Yeah you have to build up to that. I have some new accounts, UK, US, DE, i've sold a few things on each, pretty cheap stuff, around £20.

For US and DE i've removed my listings, because I want to give the stuff I sold a chance to get there and to get feedback before selling more things. If I don't then I could sell another 10 items or more, and get suspended because I have no feedback because the items haven't arrived yet

Dire 02-23-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasasasa (Post 207162)
Yeah you have to build up to that. I have some new accounts, UK, US, DE, i've sold a few things on each, pretty cheap stuff, around £20.

For US and DE i've removed my listings, because I want to give the stuff I sold a chance to get there and to get feedback before selling more things. If I don't then I could sell another 10 items or more, and get suspended because I have no feedback because the items haven't arrived yet

Thnx! Can i use my the same UK details to open up let's say Amazon.com account?