Amazon Deleted, What happened?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 03-05-2011
Red X

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default Amazon Deleted, What happened??

I created my first Amazon account, and listed items immediately after signing up, but didn't add a bank account before I started listing, and 2-3 items sold within an hour. The next day I log on to get customers information, and I can't sign in at all, it's as if Amazon doesn't even recognize me, so does this mean my account is deleted? Should I call them, and talk to them, or should I just leave this account alone, and move on? I tethered using my android phone, and i hear cell phones only have 1 MAC address, so i'm guessing I can never use this phone for Amazon ever again.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-05-2011

Longevity: 79%

I find it very strange that your account would just disappear, without so much as an email advising you of something... anything. Are you postive you are typing in the user name correctly?

Believe it or not... this happened to me on ebay. I mispelled one of the words in my username while I was signing up, and then couldnt log in when I tried the user name I thought I'd used. It was a good 15 minutes trying to figure out what was going on. I finally went back to my spreadsheet, where everything is copied and pasted, and realized the mistake I'd made upon sign-up.

I would definitely call them if you cant figure it out. What harm could calling them do at this point?
Old 03-05-2011

Longevity: 76%

This sort of thing happened to me once....

I found I was signing on the wrong part of amzn or it was the wrong country or not the sellers bit.... I am not too sure as when I got it working, I saved the page and have been signing in from there since (it done my head in)

I dont know how I got it working again - it took me ages to find out how to get in after many tries

As above mentioned.... check user name and password or maybe get it sent you to again

If you were in uk I could have sent you the seller signin page link.... maybe someone from your sides can send it to you... its the quickest easiest way so far of resolving / checking problem

Last edited by Alps_a somewhatlegend; 03-05-2011 at 04:28 AM.
Old 03-05-2011

Longevity: 90%

try a different web browser
Old 03-05-2011
Red X

I tried everything, even tried changing password, still couldn't log in, this left me with the conclusion that i was banned without any warning, so I have to move on. Maybe I should've added a bank account before I listed the items, After looking at my phone I realized Amazon called me right after I set up my account, but I didn't pick up, that could be the reason as well. Does anyone know what questions they ask????
Old 03-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Please look here for lots of info....

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/...tml#post138171
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/executi...our-money.html
Old 03-05-2011

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
I tried everything, even tried changing password, still couldn't log in, this left me with the conclusion that i was banned without any warning, so I have to move on. Maybe I should've added a bank account before I listed the items, After looking at my phone I realized Amazon called me right after I set up my account, but I didn't pick up, that could be the reason as well. Does anyone know what questions they ask????
Sorry Ninja. I would call them asap. They always ask me to provide either the last 4 digits of my credit card number or my bank account number. Sometimes they just as for the CC number and I answer "I don't know" cause I do not know. (And I am not going to go find it either)

Sometimes i just say "It's me, who else would know that I can't log in"

They don't usually press it.Or ask "who else would call from this number, you have this number listed on my acct right?" then go onto your problem.

I doubt you will have a problem, usually they are pretty nice. But since they deleted you, they won't be surprised if you are testy about identifying yourself. When they screw up, that's the last thing i feel like doing. Of course be real nice, not their fault and Amazon Reps are generally really nice and helpful
If you don't get anywhere with the first Amazon Rep, I'd call right back and try again no matter what they said
Old 03-07-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

I am sorry to say but that's really likely they have deleted your account. All you can do in this case is to call them and provide them with your bank account number, maybe you will get your money in 90 days.
Old 03-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
I had this exact same thing happen on a account not too long ago. Amazon called within a hour or so of me creating the account. I was not around the phone at the time to answer it so they deleted the account. I emailed about it and just got back a form email stating that my account had been suspended blah blah blah. I just moved onto the next one.
Old 03-07-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardfelon View Post
I had this exact same thing happen on a account not too long ago. Amazon called within a hour or so of me creating the account. I was not around the phone at the time to answer it so they deleted the account. I emailed about it and just got back a form email stating that my account had been suspended blah blah blah. I just moved onto the next one.
Amazon called you??? Wow...
Old 03-07-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%

Yeah that is the only time it has ever happened. The only thing I can think of is the address I used. When I googled it later for the street view it just showed a empty parking lot at the address. So that was my bad. I thought I had the stealth address correct that I was going to use with that account.
Old 03-08-2011

this happened to me yesterday i made a sellers account verified it and everything logged out to see if it works alrite it didn`t let me se sign in to my sellers account it`s like amazon deleted it tried it the next morning exact same thing at that point I decided to ring Amazon up and they sorted it out for me and told me to change my password even though it wasn`t happenin due to the password this wasn`t a legit account it was stealth and now i am up and running again ... thanks to Amazon customer support
Old 03-08-2011
Red X

I've thought about calling, but haven't yet, it's been 3 days, so Idk if that's a good idea, or not, worth a try, i'll do it today, or tomorrow, once i figure out how/if its possible to make outgoing calls with GV.
Old 12-14-2011
Banned

Longevity: 85%

any updates with this lol?
Old 12-15-2011

Longevity: 71%

same for me lol
RIP your account (and mine)
Old 12-15-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Az is such a bad situation with this random account blockage.