eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   Didnt pass Amazon account review proccess!!!!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/36162-didnt-pass-amazon-account-review-proccess.html)

zeevik03 09-02-2011 10:27 AM

Didnt pass Amazon account review proccess!!!!!

I have opened a new S@@@th account on amazon used exactly the same process as every time (I had about 8 accounts opened and working for long time)

After 8 sales amazon has closed my new account and said that, my account did not pass the review process.

Does anybody knows is that new thing? Has anyone had that problem before? Does anybody knows how to solve this so in the future new account will pass their review?

Any help on the issue will help.

Thnaks

nobody999 09-02-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeevik03 (Post 265277)
I have opened a new S@@@th account on amazon used exactly the same process as every time (I had about 8 accounts opened and working for long time)

After 8 sales amazon has closed my new account and said that, my account did not pass the review process.

Does anybody knows is that new thing? Has anyone had that problem before? Does anybody knows how to solve this so in the future new account will pass their review?

Any help on the issue will help.

Thnaks

yes, i think this is a new thing that amazon is doing....i'm not sure if there is a permanent solution for this problem....i've tried a few methods, but still get the same results...sometimes i'm able to sell a few items, sometimes it suspends me the same day without a sale....
just have to make more accounts i guess.

for those that gets the "failed review" suspension, do you guys put in bank account info in your account?

ovidiu 09-02-2011 11:40 AM

It happens. Analyze your actions; is there anything you DID to trigger a failure? Selling too much too soon, listing a whole bunch of stuff on day one, getting linked in any way? Learn from your mistakes, and move on. The accounts that are canned are dead, forget about them.

I think you will get the 90 day waiting period, at which time you can add a bank account. Just add a bank from a previously suspended stealth seller account. No need to burn a fresh bank account.

Gamefreak 09-02-2011 12:04 PM

Preparing for the holidays...

ovidiu 09-02-2011 12:07 PM

I have heard that Amazon flushes out "high risk" accounts before the holidays. Maybe best to lay low with the new accounts during holidays.

rsot 09-02-2011 12:13 PM

I get all kinds of weird antics by Am az on - mind you, I create an account a day when I feel like it - sometimes 2 - some fail review process, some don't even get messages and are just blocked PERIOD, pretty crazy system.

You just have to experiment more and try different methods.

This random fail review process is not new.

zeevik03 09-02-2011 12:17 PM

So, some of you are able to pass this review process? I mean sometimes Amazon does not even suspend new accounts? Or is everybody new account do get suspended because they did not pass the review?

rsot 09-02-2011 12:28 PM

Received few pm's following my post - ok first of all, I try not to go into details out here since this subforum is open to non-subscribed ppl (and can be seen by other hazardous individuals ha).

My own personal opinion is when you get the message on a NEW account that you have failed review process, it's likely you did a wrong step and got linked. NOW linking does not have to be only via IP, mac, etc - it can ALSO be what you sell.

If Am az on kicks a person out of a listing, it seems that will kick ANY newly created account selling the SAME item for some time...

Edit: Noticed all the posters here are subscribed - wtf? Let's move this post indoors ha

zeevik03 09-02-2011 01:03 PM

Ok so...

I did all the steps as I ALWAYS do, but I did posted 15 pc of the same item. Maybe that is a reason for the suspended because of failed review process?

Here We Go Again 09-02-2011 01:11 PM

I have been seeing the "failed review" for about a month.
It look to have taken the place of the "Recopied Media" that was the catch all a while back.
I have not seen a single "Recopied Media" since they started the "failed review".

Gamefreak 09-02-2011 01:14 PM

Anything of risk to amazon around this time is high risk as its near holiday season. Which means more sales more profit more losses for amazon with "bad intentions" sellers. So they try to get rid of ppl who they consider as risky.

Of course some good ol accounts get mixed up in the process and you just have to live with it.

Make another and move on.

zeevik03 09-02-2011 01:20 PM

I put 15 pc of the same title book.
Move on? Off-course but I would not want to do the same thing and expect different results...

ovidiu 09-02-2011 01:25 PM

Low feedback on your account versus sales volume?

zeevik03 09-02-2011 01:38 PM

It was a brand new opened account there is no way there can be any feedback on it.

zeevik03 09-02-2011 01:46 PM

So should have just put 1-5 items?

ovidiu 09-02-2011 01:56 PM

What kind of books? What condition?

zeevik03 09-02-2011 02:14 PM

Brand new, Hunger Games

rsot 09-02-2011 02:56 PM

Listing 15 of anything on a new account might be looked upon quite badly when manual review occurs.

ovidiu 09-02-2011 03:32 PM

Who has 15 new units of the same book? Mix it up a little.

alnev 09-02-2011 10:22 PM

The problem was: low feedback. Period.
If you have high feedback, you will pass any review. I mean... any. No matter what you sell, how fast, how much, an account with high feedback will get a very polite "please don't do that again" notice for stuff that low feedback accounts get suspended without explanation.

I've been in and out of reviews for the past few months, and only 1 out of 15 accounts got suspended, the rest is just flying higher and higher every month, all thanks to a bunch of positive feedback.

ovidiu 09-02-2011 11:01 PM

Agreed. Start including notes asking for feedback from all buyers. Amazon buyers are lazy and won't leave a feedback willingly except to leave a negative.

Gamefreak 09-03-2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnev (Post 265444)
The problem was: low feedback. Period.
If you have high feedback, you will pass any review. I mean... any. No matter what you sell, how fast, how much, an account with high feedback will get a very polite "please don't do that again" notice for stuff that low feedback accounts get suspended without explanation.

I've been in and out of reviews for the past few months, and only 1 out of 15 accounts got suspended, the rest is just flying higher and higher every month, all thanks to a bunch of positive feedback.

That too... I made an account a month an a half ago.. Sold 11k worth of stuff ( 175 items ) so far with no review. Account has 30 feedback all 5 stars.

We all know how important feedback is when you first get started on amazon until you pass the first 3 reviews then you relax about the feedback issue.