eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   Amazon is no longer accessable. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/37701-amazon-no-longer-accessable.html)

yoshistx 10-09-2011 01:00 AM

Amazon is no longer accessable.

So I have made tons of amazon accounts in the past im talking 20-30 this year alone and I have never had this issue...

So I decided to try the vcc method instead of loading each money card with 20 bux so after purchasing 5 vcc's from a seller on aspkin (will not disclose sellers name dont want to slander... he says its my fault anywayz lolz) It has now been the 14 days on all 5 accounts and its time to disburse but for some reason I keep getting an error message on sign in "the email address or password you have entered does not match any amazon.com account on file" keep in mind this is the first time this has ever happened to me do you guys think it could be the vcc's or did amazon just up there security And does anybody know of a situation where they were able to log on after receiving this message?

jeffweico 10-09-2011 01:14 AM

Your account has been deleted. I doubt this has to do with the VCC. This has happened to me on a couple of accounts (2 out of 30 or so) and I use VCC's for all of them except one.

Amazon found SOMETING they didn't like.

RedShootingStar 10-09-2011 02:38 AM

I am basing this off of the minimal posts you have on this forum, that you have not completely cleared yourself of any possible linking. I do know for a FACT that you CAN NOT have multiple accounts and sell in the same category. I am assuming all you accounts are linked to each other, so if one goes down they are all going to go down.

Gamefreak 10-09-2011 02:44 AM

With so many accounts there is a high chance of linked unless you are using dialup. even then it would be hard to not get linked if you have so many active selling accounts at any given time.

yoshistx 10-09-2011 03:06 AM

Here's the strange part i have 6 other active amazon accounts that have not been linked. Yes i use dial up so thats not the issue. But yes I have been selling in the same 2 categories so yeah I can see how they would link me there ^.^. Well im going to start another account the damn money pack way and sell in the same category if it becomes linked then I definitely have to buy amazon ghost or at least change categories lolz because I am messing up..... I lost 5 bank account and 5debt cards :doh: but hey we know the risks of stealth........

mississippighost 10-09-2011 07:29 AM

I'm wondering if he may have a point. I am no expert, but all of my recent accounts got deleted...about five. I was using vmware player. So different macs. Selling in different categories completely. Keep a detailed log of IPs and which account they were logged into with. The only thing they did have in common was the VCCs that I was using. They all had the same first 8 numbers and all expired the same time, so maybe that could trigger it? I do have the stealth and have followed it step by step and it has worked beautifully until recently. The VCC I was using was linked to a well known prepaid card company and you can just generate them whenever...hmmm....could be....

jeffweico 10-09-2011 10:25 AM

This is also the time of year that Amazon does their annual house cleaning to get ready for the holiday season. The idea is to lessen the possibility of bad customer experiences.

Again, I don't think the VCC's alone would link an account. But if that were taken into consideration along with ADDITIONAL SIMILARITIES it might. For example, 5 accounts all using the same VCC (issuing bank) PLUS all 5 using dial-up PLUS all 5 listing the same box sets of DVD's - that might do it.

yoshistx 10-10-2011 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mississippighost (Post 276287)
I'm wondering if he may have a point. I am no expert, but all of my recent accounts got deleted...about five. I was using vmware player. So different macs. Selling in different categories completely. Keep a detailed log of IPs and which account they were logged into with. The only thing they did have in common was the VCCs that I was using. They all had the same first 8 numbers and all expired the same time, so maybe that could trigger it? I do have the stealth and have followed it step by step and it has worked beautifully until recently. The VCC I was using was linked to a well known prepaid card company and you can just generate them whenever...hmmm....could be....

If you don't mind me asking did you purchase the vcc's from a seller here on the forums?

cardfelon 10-10-2011 03:00 PM

The OP did state he purchased them here on the forum.

One thing to think about . Did he create all of the accounts one right after the other. So in a span of 2 hours of so all 5 were made? If so that could be a potential issue also.

mississippighost 10-10-2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoshistx (Post 276658)
If you don't mind me asking did you purchase the vcc's from a seller here on the forums?

No, I can generate them myself from my prepaid card. No they were not all created on the same day. Most, but not all...one was already a month older.

GreenBean 10-10-2011 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardfelon (Post 276714)
The OP did state he purchased them here on the forum.

One thing to think about . Did he create all of the accounts one right after the other. So in a span of 2 hours of so all 5 were made? If so that could be a potential issue also.

The OP (yoshtix) asked the question of the poster. Not the other way around :boink:

First Edition 10-11-2011 11:20 AM

Was a bank account added to this account?

shoot2kill 10-11-2011 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoshistx (Post 276276)
Here's the strange part i have 6 other active amazon accounts that have not been linked. Yes i use dial up so thats not the issue. But yes I have been selling in the same 2 categories so yeah I can see how they would link me there ^.^. Well im going to start another account the damn money pack way and sell in the same category if it becomes linked then I definitely have to buy amazon ghost or at least change categories lolz because I am messing up..... I lost 5 bank account and 5debt cards :doh: but hey we know the risks of stealth........

Which Card are you loading money on?

First Edition 10-11-2011 09:34 PM

You really shouldn't end a sentence in a preposition :p