eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon X (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/)
-   -   2.5 week-old account under review. Any hope to pass it? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-x/40545-2-5-week-old-account-under-review-any-hope-pass.html)

sleepybubba 12-16-2011 12:50 AM

2.5 week-old account under review. Any hope to pass it?

OK, so it was entirely my fault, I know:doh:. I knew about velocity limits, but didn't expect the sales volume hit me this quick.

For the first week of account existence I barely made a few sales (and wasn't keen on making more). Then I listed a small electronics item. It was selling quite slowly, but as luck may have it, Amaz0n itself ran out of stock on this item. So within 2-3 days I received over 20 orders on this item alone. Needless to say I shipped them next business day with tracking, bunch of emails etc... Still not a single order got any feedback, so now my account is hit with the review.

The notification stated they place rolling reserve on my funds, so 75% if what I've made so far is under reserve. Any hope on passing this one? Or should I just give it up and start working on a stealth account (this one is half-ass legit).

rsot 12-16-2011 05:58 AM

Rolling reserve is actually good compared to recent bans. Keep doing your activity - get solid feedback - and ship quickly. Keep working on this although having back up accounts can`t hurt.

sleepybubba 12-16-2011 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 296003)
Keep doing your activity - get solid feedback...

That's the tricky part. I would need at least one to start with. So far I've received 13 FedEx "Item has been delivered" notifications and not a single feedback. So checking the Amazön's page for Velocity limits - this review was sorta warranted. Last night I've emailed each customer for whom I got FedEx notification that their item has been delivered. Will see how it goes.

Doesn't Amazön frows upon begging for feedback? I know ebay definitely does.

robsut 12-16-2011 03:59 PM

Email all you buyers, sit back and do nothing until 30 days has passed, if your account was made using amazon ghoast and you followed all instructions of how to set up your account, as long as you get no negative feedbacks and no a-z-claims and you dont have to refund you will be fine, but do not sell anything else, sit and wait, make more stealth accounts if you have to sell, i believe it will pass if you do this, let me know how you go on

sleepybubba 12-17-2011 12:18 PM

When you say don't have to refund, you mean no pre-order refunds right? Because I am almost certain there will be an order where I somebody just want to return the item...

Quote:

Originally Posted by robsut (Post 296190)
Email all you buyers, sit back and do nothing until 30 days has passed, if your account was made using amazon ghoast and you followed all instructions of how to set up your account, as long as you get no negative feedbacks and no a-z-claims and you dont have to refund you will be fine, but do not sell anything else, sit and wait, make more stealth accounts if you have to sell, i believe it will pass if you do this, let me know how you go on

robsut 12-17-2011 06:03 PM

refund if you have to but sit tight
Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepybubba (Post 296430)
When you say don't have to refund, you mean no pre-order refunds right? Because I am almost certain there will be an order where I somebody just want to return the item...

sleepybubba 12-19-2011 10:12 AM

One feedback so far. Hopefully it's a good sign.
Another promise to leave one, but none materialized so far...